sarah

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

where i live we have more comments on topix in one day then you get in three years.dont people in wapello have computers? is there no gossip in wapello?no word of mouth about topix? we write about the police,the mayor,the grocerie prices the druggies,etc.etc.so get with it wapello.start some gossip.
Jill

Muscatine, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Wapello is nothing but gossips and liars. If nothing is happening they will make it up!
sarah

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

well lets hear it
tourist

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

I drove through there a few months ago and rolled up my windows and hurried on through. Thought I was in redneck city. Didnt see real civilization til I got to a place called Mucatine. I dont think they have inet service there or maybe even cell phones.
Stupidisasstupid does

Morning Sun, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

WE DO HAVE INTERNET JOIN THE GOSSIP AT www.wapellosucks.blogspot.com
Bob

Muscatine, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

There are a few computers in Wapello but people choose not to use them, they prefer to do things the way have for the last 100 years or so. That's why they don't have street signs in that town because everyone knows "That's the street Billy Bob lives on."
Moved Away

Union, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

sarah wrote:
where i live we have more comments on topix in one day then you get in three years.dont people in wapello have computers? is there no gossip in wapello?no word of mouth about topix? we write about the police,the mayor,the grocerie prices the druggies,etc.etc.so get with it wapello.start some gossip.
That's a great thing!! No gossip...if only everywhere would be like that!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

tourist wrote:
I drove through there a few months ago and rolled up my windows and hurried on through. Thought I was in redneck city. Didnt see real civilization til I got to a place called Mucatine. I dont think they have inet service there or maybe even cell phones.
theres internet service there and cell phones :) and its muscatine not mucatine!:)
Krooster

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

I lived in Wapello 45 yrs. Yes we have computers, cell phones and modern stuff just like everyone else. Once a booming town but no more. Sad to see it dying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wapello Discussions

Search the Wapello Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
Furbearer season starts Saturday May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 3
2 Gang Members Arrested in Muscatine Assault (Nov '08) May '14 hahaha 11
Review: Farmers Diner Apr '14 Farmers Diner Lover 1
Review: DNA Paternity Testing Centers Apr '14 Charles 1
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
•••
•••
•••
Wapello Dating

more search filters

less search filters