Area XV Housing Agency helps families...

Area XV Housing Agency helps families pay the rent

There are 26 comments on the Ottumwa Courier story from Apr 3, 2010, titled Area XV Housing Agency helps families pay the rent. In it, Ottumwa Courier reports that:

A year of waiting may be worth it for many southeast Iowa families. The Area XV Multi-County Housing Agency has a yearlong waiting list for Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottumwa Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hopeful

Solana Beach, CA

#23 Sep 10, 2010
there all different reasons as to why people have section 8. loss of a job,loss of a loved one,Yes there are alot of people that use drugs.But not all of the people that need help are users. Some may need it just long enough to get college done so they can support there children. there are so many single parents out there that do not get support from there fathers and the mothers are doing there best to move on. Not all of them look forward to asking for help. thats where ther problems start they maybe working and dont make enough to aford insurance but if they make to much they get kicked off. they still dont make enough to barely feed there family and pay there bills. I do agree that it maybe a bad idea to put so many low income in the same place its a good mix for trouble. Some not all the people are Dirty or trouble makers. I do feel how ever that there should be jobs for these people to do so they dont make a living off the goverment. I really feel sorry for the children that get labled becuase of where they come from. they come into this world with one strike against them right off the bat lets please show some compassion for those who are trying to be good people. You never know when it maybe you or someone you love that may need help someday.
Shelda

Menomonee Falls, WI

#24 Sep 15, 2010
Welcome to the roach mobile home park
Tony

Menomonee Falls, WI

#25 Sep 15, 2010
This has got to be another terror group
hopeful

Solana Beach, CA

#26 Sep 18, 2010
Very judging arent we? Kind of funny becuase there is a good chance that i have a nicer home and better job then you. I just have a little more compassion for others then you. Lets see who gets judged on judgement day.
Most terrist groups are the angry ones so whats the name of yours?
Jim

Menomonee Falls, WI

#27 Sep 19, 2010
We need to stop burning a Koran a day and burn ten a day instead.
hopeful

Solana Beach, CA

#28 Sep 19, 2010
Jim wrote:
We need to stop burning a Koran a day and burn ten a day instead.
totally understand that. But it wont change a thing. just send them all back and let them take care of each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to take it anal Aug 1 Gonzo233 1
Anal sex (Feb '17) Jul '17 Gonzo233 4
Dalton Lower (Sep '16) Mar '17 Gonzo 233 8
anel sex gay (Nov '14) Feb '17 Gonzo 233 21
Lonnie Durham (Aug '15) Aug '15 Lookingforanswers 1
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jinny Dancause 1
News Telepsychiatry comes to southeast Iowa [The Haw... (Aug '13) Aug '13 HumanSpirit 4

Wapello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wapello Mortgages