Who do you support for Judge of Court...

Who do you support for Judge of Court of Common Pleas, Probate-Juvenile Division in Ohio (Logan C...

Posted in the Wapakoneta Forum

ELIZABETH WILKING

Big Prairie, OH

#1 Oct 19, 2010
I FEEL THAT HE IS THE MOST REAL JUDGE THERE IS IN lOGAN CO. HE SEEMS FAIR AND DOES NOT SEEM LIKE HE CAN BE BOUGHT OR BRIBED. hE IS FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD.

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Your Caps Lock key is stuck. It's on the far left end of the keyboard between the Tab and Shift keys.
Jason

Butler, OH

#3 Oct 19, 2010
MollyHigh wrote:
Your Caps Lock key is stuck. It's on the far left end of the keyboard between the Tab and Shift keys.
LMAO :)

We need to get all the people out of those positions and get new ones in. I would support anyone running against the same old ones. Most people just aren't aware of the corruption going on in the court system and even their family members don't know that the judges are just not getting the job done. But what do you expect from a bunch of lawyers? Of course a stepford wife would vote for Chamberlain...she is out of touch with reality. Their husbands prolly play golf together so she thinks he is just grand.
Elizabeth Wilking

Big Prairie, OH

#4 Oct 19, 2010
MollyHigh wrote:
Thank you for your input. to each their own.
Elizabeth Wilking

Big Prairie, OH

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to get all the people out of those positions and get new ones in. I would support anyone running against the same old ones. Most people just aren't aware of the corruption going on in the court system and even their family members don't know that the judges are just not getting the job done. But what do you expect from a bunch of lawyers? Of course a stepford wife would vote for Chamberlain...she is out of touch with reality. Their husbands prolly play golf together so she thinks he is just grand.
LMAO!! their is no stepford wife here and i do not play golf. I have been going through a custody battle for 9 years and i only speak from my own experience's. You could have O'conner who looks like he is sleeping half the time on the bench. you know Goslee has him in his pocket.Anyways!! He is the only judge that has done anything to help the children in my case.I do agree with you that the system is corrupted. there is no doubt about that. Untill things change and people start standing up instead of turning a blind eye I'd rather Chamberlain get it. By the way why is everyone hiding behind fake names. If you have something to say be a Woman and stand up and say it. Own it !

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Oct 19, 2010
I graduated high school with Mark O'Conner and, I believe him to be honest and fair. The decisions he hands down have to be made within the confines of the law. I'm sure he doesn't make this stuff up.

The Goslee's have all been knowledgeable attorneys that have represented their clients to the best of their ability, always within the law. There are always two side in a law case and, the attorney that best uses the law to his/her advantage is bound to win the case.

As the years go by and more case law passes through the attorney's mind, the greater their ability to serve their client or community.
Experianced

Apo, AP

#7 Oct 20, 2010
The court system in Logan county is corrupt. There are too many families being separated because of a certain attorney. Yes, a good attorney is one that can use the law to their best advantage for what is in favor for their client, no question. However, one who wheels and deals under the table and accepts money or jobs, such as Bill Goslee, are giving honest lawyers a bad name. I can't tell you how many time I've heard of people bashing the attorneys in Logan county because no one wants to go against Goslee in court. I work with attorneys every day and most are very good at their jobs. Now, O'Conner has a bad reputation for dealing with Goslee. It may be by chance or it may be that they're buddies and do not know how to separate the times of being friends and doing what's right. But thinking about how things are going I'm having a hard time believing all people are receiving a fair outcome. Honestly, O'Conner needs to re-evaluate his current situation and determine if he wants to salvage this part of his reputation by doing things ethically right. As it stands today, I have to agree with Elizabeth and Jason by voting for anyone that doesn't carry Goslee as company.
melissa darner

Big Prairie, OH

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Jugde chamberland has the childs best interrest at heart

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Experianced wrote:
The court system in Logan county is corrupt. There are too many families being separated because of a certain attorney. Yes, a good attorney is one that can use the law to their best advantage for what is in favor for their client, no question. However, one who wheels and deals under the table and accepts money or jobs, such as Bill Goslee, are giving honest lawyers a bad name. I can't tell you how many time I've heard of people bashing the attorneys in Logan county because no one wants to go against Goslee in court. I work with attorneys every day and most are very good at their jobs. Now, O'Conner has a bad reputation for dealing with Goslee. It may be by chance or it may be that they're buddies and do not know how to separate the times of being friends and doing what's right. But thinking about how things are going I'm having a hard time believing all people are receiving a fair outcome. Honestly, O'Conner needs to re-evaluate his current situation and determine if he wants to salvage this part of his reputation by doing things ethically right. As it stands today, I have to agree with Elizabeth and Jason by voting for anyone that doesn't carry Goslee as company.
You would be hard-pressed to make me believe Mark O'Conner would act in an unethical manner. Oftentimes, attorneys acting on behalf of their clients, will propose to the court, a compromise to shorten the time it take to fully litigate a case. The reasons for this vary but, are usually based on the ability of the client to pay for the attorney's time.
Experianced

Apo, AP

#10 Oct 21, 2010
JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be hard-pressed to make me believe Mark O'Conner would act in an unethical manner. Oftentimes, attorneys acting on behalf of their clients, will propose to the court, a compromise to shorten the time it take to fully litigate a case. The reasons for this vary but, are usually based on the ability of the client to pay for the attorney's time.
What I wrote was not meant to convince you one way or the other. I was not specifically writing it to you. I'm well aware of what it takes to fully litigate a case. And I do understand how much the client can afford will help curve the course of action. Seeing as how you said you personally know him, there is little to make anyone think you'd understand where most of these people who write on here are coming from. Try being on the other side when O'Conner and Goslee are in court together and see how that works out. But again, you know O'Conner personally so things could be different.
Conservative Voter

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2010
I wasn't aware of a Juvenile/Family Court race this election. If there is, Judge Chamberlain is uncontested so there is no point in starting a thread. If you really vote, you would know who is running for what and what the issues are.
Experianced

Apo, AP

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Just because my location reflects APO does not mean I don't vote in Ohio. Thank you.
Conservative Voter

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Experianced wrote:
FYI Judge O'Connor doesn't decide domestic cases. We have two family court judges doing that, Brady and Chamberlain. Also I doubt very much if Judge O'Connor and Bill Goslee run in the same circle. They are have completely different personalities. Before you get on here and start running your mouth about attorneys and judges being unethical, you need to get your facts straight.
Experianced

Apo, AP

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Conservative Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI Judge O'Connor doesn't decide domestic cases. We have two family court judges doing that, Brady and Chamberlain. Also I doubt very much if Judge O'Connor and Bill Goslee run in the same circle. They are have completely different personalities. Before you get on here and start running your mouth about attorneys and judges being unethical, you need to get your facts straight.
I'm not on here to fight so the tone of the message should have been differently. I do know O'Connor has decided on domestic cases before. These forums and polls are intended for opinions, not rudeness towards others opinions. If you've paid attention I have never said anything negative towards anothers opinion. Therefore, treat people with the respect they're giving you or you'll be ignored. Thank you.
jim the tim

Cleveland, TN

#15 Nov 1, 2010
no
wondering

AOL

#16 Nov 1, 2010
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
what does 'prolly' mean?
ryan

Cleveland, OH

#17 Nov 13, 2010
stik em all in tha poop shoop!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapakoneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested in Logan County slaying Dec 1 rocky top fordge 5
courtney briscoe Nov 26 ZufalligZwerg 1
Anyone else collect nudes of girls (Dec '15) Nov 25 Redbear156 28
Vote for Donald J Trump Nov 17 owlbear 4
Who will be President? Nov 17 owlbear 2
kari shepherd gipson Nov 13 Amoretto skt 1
Help me find Brandon Wheeler Nov 13 Anonymous 1

Wapakoneta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance