Auglaize group opposes turbines

Feb 11, 2012 Full story: Lima News 128

They dot the landscape north of Van Wert, but in Auglaize County a group of residents is banding together to keep wind turbines away.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#125 May 9, 2012
Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said Baxter's product wasn't tangible. I'm telling you in their business having quality labs in a small radius is the deciding factor. Nuclear plant low if even present on the priority list. Ohio could have been in the running as we have some top notch labs, but not geographically as close to one another. I also stand corrected. Came across most recent numbers. Price tag for incentives being given to Baxter by the state of GA is now up to $200 mil. Is that how it plays? GA coughs up millions in incentives. Then boasts claiming it's due to a new nuclear plant or RTW?
I'm so glad you brought up the 200 million dollar figure. Know what cost 200 million dollars to make maybe three jobs in the Vdub???? About 35 to 40 windmills will cost about 200 million and they will produce about three jobs yielding maybe $60,000 in income tax revenue generated. Weighed against 1500 jobs at $60k per..... Wyyyyy, I'd take the three jobs ALL THE WAY........because this is PIKERVILLE!!!!! Straight up.
wow

Van Wert, OH

#126 May 10, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you brought up the 200 million dollar figure. Know what cost 200 million dollars to make maybe three jobs in the Vdub???? About 35 to 40 windmills will cost about 200 million and they will produce about three jobs yielding maybe $60,000 in income tax revenue generated. Weighed against 1500 jobs at $60k per..... Wyyyyy, I'd take the three jobs ALL THE WAY........because this is PIKERVILLE!!!!! Straight up.
Man, dude, haven't you caught on yet to how many people are laughing at you?

Chicago, IL

#127 May 10, 2012
Shouldn't you be headed to your minimum wage job?
wow

Van Wert, OH

#128 May 10, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
Shouldn't you be headed to your minimum wage job?
man, dude, shouldn't you be in a home or something?
wow

Van Wert, OH

#129 May 11, 2012
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/18308688/c... LOL LOL LOL so much for ole; kennepoo's claim coopers is in trouble up in Findlay. they are holding a job fair, here's the link.

Man, dude, where does you info come from? the aliens relaying messages or what?

Chicago, IL

#130 May 11, 2012
wow wrote:
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/s tory/18308688/cooper-tire-hold ing-job-fair-friday LOL LOL LOL so much for ole; kennepoo's claim coopers is in trouble up in Findlay. they are holding a job fair, here's the link.
Man, dude, where does you info come from? the aliens relaying messages or what?
I knew they were back to receiving rail delivery. Job fair is for trying to find some folks that actually want to work.
Speaking of rail, does anyone in Vdub even ship by rail besides the elevator?
wow

Van Wert, OH

#131 May 11, 2012
You are pathetic; man, dude, get some help!

here's the link everyone, with the contents of what was printed

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/18308688/c... , OH (TOLEDO NEWS NOW)- Cooper Tire in Findlay is holding a job fair Friday.

It runs from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. at the Right Thing located at 3411 Technology Drive.

The company is looking for full-time production workers, electricians, and millwrights.
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they were back to receiving rail delivery. Job fair is for trying to find some folks that actually want to work.
rails

Van Wert, OH

#132 May 12, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see, since Ohio's largest industry is agriculture it does stand to reason that railroads would ship a lot from elevators, of course if you don't want to eat, I guess that's your prerogative. Man, dude, give it up, the more you rant the worse it gets for you, can we say clueless?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapakoneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
julie music (Mar '13) 11 hr justbeinfirreal 3
Cheap trick 13 hr Top Hat 1
Harrys Hideaway (Jan '14) Oct 28 caleb 4
Sarah Law (Mar '14) Oct 27 a friend 2
Blonde Hair stylist at mall (Nov '13) Oct 22 Yup 3
Whytni Gallagher Oct 22 Yup 3
Drastic Haircut Oct 16 Lisa 1

Freeze Watch for Auglaize County was issued at October 30 at 8:41PM EDT

Wapakoneta Dating
Find my Match