cridersville fuel mart
bagObones

Lima, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Whats up with the old gray haired lady that works 3rds? One minute she's sweet as pie and the next she's actin like a moody old bag. i hate goin in that store any more. the old b**** gets pd to act like a cu-nt. You have to wait in line for 20 minutes to get any service, then when she finally gets to the damn counter you have to listen to her lazy ass b*tch because she had to quit actin like she was workin and actually work. i think this place needs new employees. Maybe a few that don't act like b*tches. Everyone should call corporate and complain about her geriatric dusty old a** actin like a c u n t for no reason.
Blaze

Macedonia, OH

#3 May 22, 2014
To the guy that posted about Georgia. Aka the 'cu-nt'... she's far from that. She was probably having a bad night, someone was probably feeding her a bunch of bull. I work there, and believe me when I say that she really is a very nice woman, you're just taking a one time thing to heart too hard.

Fuel Mart is a great place with a lot of good people. Including employees. This Fuel Mart in particular is favored over other local stations in most cases! The place is stable on employees, and as an employee myself, I am far willing to say that we'll treat you like you're part of our family, given you have respect and don't act like a child.

-Blaze
my input

Portland, IN

#4 Oct 28, 2016
I do not know either of you but as a former very frequent customer of Fuel Mart in Cville, I have to agree about Georgia and her behavior. I ALWAYS was very polite, respectful and made attempts at friendliness or concern and her attitude was most always so sour. Acting like it was the biggest interuption and most difficult task to stop what she may be doing to come to the counter. She usually was complaining about something. Gave me a hard time a few times for walking in right after she mopped, tho I always wiped my feet very thoroughly. As someone whom has worked in customer service before...I understand being tired or having things on your mind...but please dont take it out on customers. Especially the ones that ARE nice and polite. Very poor service from her. Not too crazy about the young blonde either. Otherwise, I would certainly agree that the staff is great and has been there a long time and I did usually enjoy going there. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapakoneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best booty in Lima? (Aug '13) Sat YourLuvIsMyEx 38
Anyone else collect nudes of girls (Dec '15) Sat YourLuvIsMyEx 34
Whytni Gallagher (Oct '14) Thu Her boyfriend 5
News Fatal accident takes the life of an Ottawa man (Dec '12) Feb 16 YourLuvIsMyEx 2
girls who send cell phone pics (Dec '14) Feb 16 YourLuvIsMyEx 59
Drug dealers Feb 16 TheRodriguezThatM... 12
Waiting for Donnie to get impeached Feb 16 Democrat 1

Wapakoneta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wapakoneta Mortgages