Turtle soup returns to Fryburg

Turtle soup returns to Fryburg

There are 75 comments on the Wapakoneta Daily News story from Aug 30, 2008, titled Turtle soup returns to Fryburg. In it, Wapakoneta Daily News reports that:

By KAREN CAMPBELL Staff Writer A detailed estimate of construction costs for the new Wapakoneta Elementary School is official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wapakoneta Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
paul shykora art

Calgary, Canada

#1 Sep 19, 2008
TURTLE SOUP is good and okay,toooooo booooot!!!!......eh...yada u.
someone who cares

Garden Grove, CA

#2 Sep 19, 2008
paul shykora art wrote:
TURTLE SOUP is good and okay,toooooo booooot!!!!......eh...yada u.
Paul, I see you posting all over the place. Just who are you, my good man?
PAUL SHYKORA ART

Calgary, Canada

#3 Sep 22, 2008
SOUP is GOOD......eh..
someone who cares

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2008
PAUL SHYKORA ART wrote:
SOUP is GOOD......eh..
Yeah you're right, soup is good. Never had Turtle soup, though.
paul shykora art

Calgary, Canada

#5 Sep 23, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul, I see you posting all over the place. Just who are you, my good man?
THANKYOUs.....GOD Bless.....the good,the bad,the ugly.....eh...yada u.
someone who cares

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2008
paul shykora art wrote:
<quoted text>THANKYOUs.....GOD Bless.....the good,the bad,the ugly.....eh...yada u.
You're welcome!
dHat Pawlo Art

Calgary, Canada

#7 Sep 25, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome!
GIVING OUT ..goodness on our Canadian Thanksgiving........eh.....
someone who cares

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2008
dHat Pawlo Art wrote:
<quoted text>GIVING OUT ..goodness on our Canadian Thanksgiving........eh.....
A very wonderful thing to do, I'd have to say.
paul shykora art

Calgary, Canada

#9 Sep 27, 2008
NOW BACK to the ....turtle soup.....mmmmmmm....eh......ya da u.
someone who cares

Garden Grove, CA

#10 Sep 27, 2008
paul shykora art wrote:
NOW BACK to the ....turtle soup.....mmmmmmm....eh......ya da u.
Paul, tell me about the Turtle Soup. I don't know much about it.
Paul Shykora Art

Calgary, Canada

#11 Oct 1, 2008
I's go to the Japaneseman.....The ''good ''old man..knows much...after We enjoy the Tea Ceramony...eh.
someone who cares

Monterey Park, CA

#12 Oct 1, 2008
Paul Shykora Art wrote:
I's go to the Japaneseman.....The ''good ''old man..knows much...after We enjoy the Tea Ceramony...eh.
Sounds great. I'm sure he is a wise man.Will he give out his recipe for his soup? But I have to admit, I like Turtles very much and feel sorry for them to be killed for soup. Turtles are very nice.Can you use something else in the soup instead of turtle?

How about shrimp or scallops?
Paul Shykora

Calgary, Canada

#13 Oct 2, 2008
AHHHH....Only commercial-sellected turtles....shrimp.scallops,wha le,seaweeds,FISH....eh....More tea......eh.
someone who cares

United States

#14 Oct 2, 2008
Paul Shykora wrote:
AHHHH....Only commercial-sellected turtles....shrimp.scallops,wha le,seaweeds,FISH....eh....More tea......eh.
Okay, then it's all good! Great!

Thank you!
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#15 Oct 3, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then it's all good! Great!
Thank you!
OH..Listen to Our great friend..Paul Shykora....Pijo agrees too,...toooo booot...The blue mountain Folks know alot more,....but the Seekers and the Trakkers know alot.....more...GOD Bless.....eh...yada u.
someone who cares

Rowland Heights, CA

#16 Oct 4, 2008
dHat Pawlo wrote:
<quoted text>OH..Listen to Our great friend..Paul Shykora....Pijo agrees too,...toooo booot...The blue mountain Folks know alot more,....but the Seekers and the Trakkers know alot.....more...GOD Bless.....eh...yada u.
I think our great friend Paul Shykora and Pijo are probably right on about the Blue Mountain folks and the Trackers and Seekers.

God Bless you, too!
dHat Pawlo Art

Calgary, Canada

#17 Oct 4, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I think our great friend Paul Shykora and Pijo are probably right on about the Blue Mountain folks and the Trackers and Seekers.
God Bless you, too!
AHHHH...ha!!FINALLY.... Someone who may KNOW,TOOO,tooooo booot!!!More later.....eh....GOD Bless.....eh
someone who cares

Rowland Heights, CA

#18 Oct 4, 2008
dHat Pawlo Art wrote:
<quoted text>AHHHH...ha!!FINALLY... . Someone who may KNOW,TOOO,tooooo booot!!!More later.....eh....GOD Bless.....eh
:)
paul shykora art

Calgary, Canada

#19 Nov 4, 2008
dHat Pawlo Art wrote:
<quoted text>AHHHH...ha!!FINALLY... . Someone who may KNOW,TOOO,tooooo booot!!!More later.....eh....GOD Bless.....eh
AND...The maker of ''good'' soups,made with ...love???....Autumn.Hallowe'e n,and winter/thanksgiving...coming.. ..GOD Bless....eh...yada u.
someone who cares

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2008
paul shykora art wrote:
<quoted text>AND...The maker of ''good'' soups,made with ...love???....Autumn.Hallowe'e n,and winter/thanksgiving...coming.. ..GOD Bless....eh...yada u.
Paul! Where have you been, friend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapakoneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch (Feb '16) Fri Snitch 12
convicted felon really needs a job (Jan '13) Thu 411TheAnonymousTruth 2
Names of hookers Aug 20 horny 1
best booty in Lima? (Aug '13) Aug 20 George D 33
Jerky Aug 18 Hungry 1
Anyone else collect nudes of girls (Dec '15) Aug 18 Donna Noble 25
Temp Agencys In Lima Looking For Employment Aug 16 Job 2

Wapakoneta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wapakoneta Mortgages