Terry Shepherd arrested in case of missing Kenton women

Nov 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lima News

A Patterson man had hearings in two different county courtrooms Friday on charges that accuse him of killing three women in two separate incidents.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

This is one of those things that can stay with you forever, no matter your relation to either the victims or terry. What he did to a woman so close, sweet, religious, and defenseless to me is unfathomable. Every night, I can't help but think what happened to of these women in their last moments. I know Claradell is rejoicing with God right now, but it's so hard to think of how she died. Nathan, pray for the best of his two daughters...that they don't follow a similar path. And, think of yourself and your family.
CLAMBERT

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

It says in todays Kenton paper that "The state of Ohio,will pursue charges against Brandi Shepherd (the defendant’s wife) with the assistance of the testimony of Terry Dale Shepherd; with Terry Dale Shepherd waiving all immunity arguments or spousal privileges to such testimony.”
An attempt to contact Brandi Shepherd and her attorney, William Kluge, was unsuccessful at press time." This is in relation to the case in Wharton. Hard core drugs make people act in non-human ways. Why do the judges in Kenton let the heroin/oxy, cocaine, and Meth dealers and users off with a love tap? He could be saving their life by putting them in lock up and letting them detox. It could also save addicts children from abuse and possible death by neglect(which happened here not long ago), not to mention save them from growing up being taught how to abuse drugs and alcohol also.
Straight Shooter

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Judged:

I don't buy the drugs are bad excuse!! You always have a choice and if Brandi had have made just a couple of right choices rather than being an accomplice in a murder 2 women would still be alive. True she may not have known about Claradell until after her demon of a husband murdered her but she knew soon enough to have stopped him from killing again with 1 simple call to the police!
More than that if he was using drugs before he killed Claradell than he was in violation of parole before he killed her and ANYONE who knew or suspected had an obligation to turn him and violate his parole. There are many people with blood on their hands in this and I hope they are haunted for the rest of their lives!!!!
As for the children involved they need to be removed completely from the family and placed with a new family in a different place so that they may have a chance to grow up normal. They do not deserve what has happened to them. Brandi and Terry need to have their parental rights termanated!

mchord

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Judged:

first of all brandi did not know any of this and before you write something make sure you have the facts and another thing their children will be just fine.....yes he was the devil and he should die for what he did ....but his wife had nothing to do with it .....instead of most rumors wont you wait until the facts come out before you condem someone
The Truth Hurts

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Judged:

Go back to the fantasy land where you came from Mchord. See here in the real world we are not blind by any relationship with Brandi. She knew! And the courts will punish her for what she did. That is not a rumor! You choose to believe her just like she chose to do what she did and just like Terry chose to kill Claradell Keller rather than just driving away. That is not rumor either that is fact.
We will never agree on this issue since you are too close to the guilty parties to see the truth.
mchord

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

why is it a fact cause the paper said so do you think the paper only rights facts wrong
INTERESTED PARTY

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

No children should be exposed or subjected to what the Shephard children have been. They need to be RESCUED from their situation, to the families that have posted on here, my deepest sympathies to you, for your unimaginable grief, and the horrors you have had to endure, and the attrocites you will still face in the future, until this vile excuse for life is put away for good. To BRANDI, my the justice system put you where you belong, and may the horrors of what you knew, haunt you for eternity! to the nephew of Terry that posted here, bless you, You show strong moral character and strength, God watch over you and guide you through this. To all the misinformed ignorant people who have posted mere garbage simply to see there writings online. Grow up and get a life!
Cali

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Thank You INTERESTED PARTY!!!! God Bless you!! Our pain will last for generations. Thank you for seeing and understanding this! I completely agree with everything you said from the bottom of my broken heart. I have great fear and saddness for the little girls involved here, they are just and innocent as Claradell,Judy and Deb were. Lets just hope the child welfare system in Ohio does not fail them like the justice system failed all of us by letting Terry out of prison in the 1st place instead of making him serve his full sentence when he was violated the 1st time! We cant change that now! All we can do is fight for justice now!
THANK YOU AGIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT "INTERESTED PARTY"!
Jeff

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Wow. How many times was he in trouble? And the system did what? Turned him loose? Wow! Imagine that!! This guy can be cured. I can guarantee that he will never commit another single crime or hurt anyone again. I believe they call it, the "Electric Chair!" Fry dude Fry!
INTERESTED PARTY

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

No need to thank me Cali, I was just speaking my mind, I feel this forum although good in many ways, has been unfair in many of the comments made for about or to the victims!!! I truly pray for you and all others that have lost loved ones to this monster find some peace of heart, and although you cannot change what has happened,,, only allow the good memories to keep you heart warm and safe. May God lift you all up and carry you to higher ground as we know he will. To Jeff. you said it all! Bravo
Cali

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Way to go Jeff! Better yet I hear that The criminals in most prisons like to hurt those who hurt or kill children or grandmas. I dont think his stay in prision will be much fun this time! Even carreer criminals have a code and they dont like monsters!
Steve Dunahue

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Jeff wrote:
Wow. How many times was he in trouble? And the system did what? Turned him loose? Wow! Imagine that!! This guy can be cured. I can guarantee that he will never commit another single crime or hurt anyone again. I believe they call it, the "Electric Chair!" Fry dude Fry!
You said a mouthful, brother!!!
Steve Dunahue

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Cali wrote:
Way to go Jeff! Better yet I hear that The criminals in most prisons like to hurt those who hurt or kill children or grandmas. I dont think his stay in prision will be much fun this time! Even carreer criminals have a code and they dont like monsters!
I hope he enjoys "all of the benefits" of a prison shower!
CLAMBERT

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Shepherd cant wait to get back to the penitentiary. He will be THE Shotcaller in his institution for the gang he is a member of. Terry is Instituitionialized, in the PEN he is someone to be feared and admired, looked up to. In society he is a monster, in jail he is a hero. It is hard for us to understand, but this is just how he wants it. He wanted to be Somebody, and a raper, burglar, drug dealer aint much-but a multiple killer convict commands respect. He has played this just as he was taught in prison, that is why he isn't getting the death penalty. Our current penal system doesn't rehabilitate criminals-it makes better criminals with more vengance aginst society. If you ask TS he will tell you we (society) were the reason these people were murdered because we made him an unemployable convict. Obviously this is untrue because society did not cause him to commit the first rape he was convicted of, Terry Shepherd himself is responsible for these murders. If his wife, brother, or any of the other meth head/cocaine addicts THAT WERE AWARE of Mrs. Kellers murder had come forward and told of his actions, the other two innocent ladies would still be alive.

Since: Nov 08

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

clambert you nailed it....although his wife had nothing to do with it
INTERESTED PARTY

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

mchord, you sound like you are personally involved with Brandi,,, coke buddy maybe?? Friend with benefits??? You are so defensive, it is disturbing! Get your head out of the sand.

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

INTERESTED PARTY wrote:
mchord, you sound like you are personally involved with Brandi,,, coke buddy maybe?? Friend with benefits??? You are so defensive, it is disturbing! Get your head out of the sand.
first of do not sit there and callme a coke buddy for one thing i have never done drugs and never will, brandi happens to be my sister in law i just get sick of hearing it no one knows her but yet they can sit here and judge her for the simple fact she was married to terry....the only thing you hear are rumors or something you read in the paper....let me ask you this if this would have happen to your family would you devend them or just let ppl treat them like shit? i could give a rats ass about terry hope he burns in hell but i still have to devend his wife and children.....geee never thought i would wake up and there be a serial killer in the family...so condem everyone for his mistakes....
Interested Party

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

She Knew about IT!!!!!!!!!! Plain and simple. That makes her G U I L T Y!!!!!! No other way to put it. The children are another story, bless their hearts, they are victims of circumstance. She is an adult with a moral obligation to society ,,, one she chose to ignore! If this happened in my family,,,, let the chips fall where they may,m I wouldn't defend my own child if they were involved in this,,,, thats what makes some of us good citizens!
Cali

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Wrong McHord! You do not HAVE to defend your sister in law...you CHOOSE to defend her!!! And yes I would NOT defend a drug addict criminal relitive, just ask MY sister in law! By the way where does Kenneth Hord the accused bank robber fit into your family tree?? Is he your husband or another relitive gone bad?

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Cali wrote:
Wrong McHord! You do not HAVE to defend your sister in law...you CHOOSE to defend her!!! And yes I would NOT defend a drug addict criminal relitive, just ask MY sister in law! By the way where does Kenneth Hord the accused bank robber fit into your family tree?? Is he your husband or another relitive gone bad?
no he is not my husband and nor is he related...whatever ppl no need to agrue over this any more like you said let the chips fall where they lie....we will all know soon enough cali i really do feel your loss and iam very sorry if i have affended you in any way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wapakoneta Discussions

Search the Wapakoneta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min woo-boy 28,566
Chess teacher 3 hr Jason 3
Looking for a lady spend time with$$ Fri Looking 9
military gear Jul 9 veteran 3
Patty Gibson Jul 9 Breezy 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
Patrick William Corso Jul 3 Lola Youngquist 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wapakoneta Jobs

•••