Speedy Mart owner pleads guilty to dr...

Speedy Mart owner pleads guilty to drug charge; area man pleads to sex charge

There are 21 comments on the Peak Of Ohio story from Feb 21, 2013, titled Speedy Mart owner pleads guilty to drug charge; area man pleads to sex charge. In it, Peak Of Ohio reports that:

On February 13th, Speedy Mart owner Vaibhaukumar "Ricky" Patel, 36, pleaded guilty to permitting drug abuse and agreed to forfeiture of $50,000 and distribution of the balance of $173,000 seized by police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peak Of Ohio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leave bellefontaine

Marysville, OH

#1 Feb 23, 2013
wonder who the money was distributed to...and was the $178,000 what was left over after the cops got their cut..everybody in town knew he was dealing out of there had a line leading all the way back to Heritage court every weekend
observer

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Feb 23, 2013
the paper said k2
good mama

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Feb 23, 2013
leave bellefontaine wrote:
wonder who the money was distributed to...and was the $178,000 what was left over after the cops got their cut..everybody in town knew he was dealing out of there had a line leading all the way back to Heritage court every weekend
Maybe you should do a little more research the drugs they were talking about were k2. It is a synthetic weed, not heroin, or cocaine. He was not the only corner store to sell it. The reason why K2 was outlawed was because you never know the chemical compound of every batch. They can outlaw one form but they can change it the ever so slightest and make it legal. Not only that every packets make up can vary also.That is why it is dangerous. It is made from chemicals. Not near as dangerous as other drugs though. And by the way not everyone at Heritage Court is a drug addict there are good people that have fallen on hard times that live out there. I know some, so before you make yourself look like an ill informed Morin do the research or know what you are talking about
animal control

Galena, OH

#4 Feb 23, 2013
diss hole story "Barff's Me Out".....Baby!

~no charge
starry night

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Those "ill informed MORINS" tick me off too! Lol
Squiggy

Westerville, OH

#6 Feb 23, 2013
what's a morin?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Squiggy wrote:
what's a morin?
Not sure, but I think it's more valuable than a lessin?
Moldylocks

Marengo, OH

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Y'all need a lessin in spellun. Bet ya can't spell the Speedy Owner's name without looking at it: Vaibhaukumar "Ricky" Patel. What part of the good ole US of A do you reckon Ricky hails from? I'm guessing Calcutta or Bombay...
leave bellefontaine

Marysville, OH

#9 Feb 24, 2013
good mama wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you should do a little more research the drugs they were talking about were k2. It is a synthetic weed, not heroin, or cocaine. He was not the only corner store to sell it. The reason why K2 was outlawed was because you never know the chemical compound of every batch. They can outlaw one form but they can change it the ever so slightest and make it legal. Not only that every packets make up can vary also.That is why it is dangerous. It is made from chemicals. Not near as dangerous as other drugs though. And by the way not everyone at Heritage Court is a drug addict there are good people that have fallen on hard times that live out there. I know some, so before you make yourself look like an ill informed Morin do the research or know what you are talking about
ohh yes sure he had $178,000 dollars conficated all made from selling K2 sure he did maybe some bath salts 2..hope those rose colored glasses of yours don't get broke by the heroin freak that robs you...yes i see those poor misfortunes from heritage court that you speak of out at walmat every month in their pj's dragging all their babies with them using their EBT CARDS..wonder why they seem to be all in their 20's with babies everybody else has to pay for....
good mama

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text> ohh yes sure he had $178,000 dollars conficated all made from selling K2 sure he did maybe some bath salts 2..hope those rose colored glasses of yours don't get broke by the heroin freak that robs you...yes i see those poor misfortunes from heritage court that you speak of out at walmat every month in their pj's dragging all their babies with them using their EBT CARDS..wonder why they seem to be all in their 20's with babies everybody else has to pay for....
Really I live at Heritage Court my husband had a job for ten years making nineteen dollars an hour and due to economic downfall they cut jobs and he lost his. Rather than sit on unemployment we both got jobs we make less than what he was making but we refuse to be on welfare so we have fallen on hard times and have 3 kids. Our neighbors all work and some are elderly yes there are some bad ones but I bet you are no better and you are not God and you have no right to judge. Before you open your mouth maybe you should think of other people that you are hurting also.
The Oracle

Bluffton, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2013
$178,000.

Wow.

I'm in the wrong business.
dude

Bellefontaine, OH

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Set my dude free!!
animal control

Galena, OH

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Ohio food stamp recipients waste millions of U.S. tax dollars buying guns, drugs, beer

“Sometimes, you'll see a 2-year-old who should be wearing diapers and they’re just wandering around because they can't afford to buy diapers, but then, at the same time, you'll see a smart phone and a Coach purse sitting there,” he said.

Though they are still commonly referred to as food stamps, recipients of the U.S. government’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) now receive their benefits on an electronic card that can be swiped like a debit card. Joseph said rogue retailers will ring up purchases for legal food items, while actually allowing recipients to buy illegal items, like beer.

He said rogue retailers also let recipients trade their benefits for pennies on the dollar. For example, Joseph said a rogue retailer can give the recipient $50 in cash for $100 worth of benefits.

After receiving information about the incorrect use of SNAP benefits, Dave Yost, the Ohio Auditor of State, investigated how the Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services manages the SNAP program.

His investigators found more than 340,000 recipients reported a lost or stolen food stamp card in 2011. He found more than 17,000 recipients had received 10 or more food stamp cards.

“There’s something bad going on here,” said Yost.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/i...

~no charge
leave bellefontaine

Marysville, OH

#14 Mar 3, 2013
good mama wrote:
<quoted text> Really I live at Heritage Court my husband had a job for ten years making nineteen dollars an hour and due to economic downfall they cut jobs and he lost his. Rather than sit on unemployment we both got jobs we make less than what he was making but we refuse to be on welfare so we have fallen on hard times and have 3 kids. Our neighbors all work and some are elderly yes there are some bad ones but I bet you are no better and you are not God and you have no right to judge. Before you open your mouth maybe you should think of other people that you are hurting also.
Who says i'm not GOD......u can follow me on twitter also...hahhahahahhaahaha
animal control

Galena, OH

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Dear friends, I am pleased to get in touch with you through Twitter. Let us imitate the Virgin Mary Thank you for your generous response. I bless all of you from my heart......Baby!

Sede Vacante

~no charge
good mama

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Who says i'm not GOD......u can follow me on twitter also...hahhahahahhaahaha
No I'm sure you are the prime example as to why I bust my butt and pay such high taxes... because you sit your a$$ on a computer and make fun of other people and run to walmart on the first with your food stamp card to buy all your junk food and mountain dew.
420atheist

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Apr 4, 2013
I know Ricky Patel personally. He was buying the bags of k2 for 5$ a bag and selling it for 30. Every 4 bags he made 100$ you do the math. I am sure the money was being sent back to India to support his giant family
leave bellefontaine

Marysville, OH

#18 Apr 4, 2013
selling synthetic drugs still makes you a drug dealer, deport his ass back to india..or set him up on a street corner at heritage court and save the traval time
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#19 Apr 4, 2013
$$$$$ proof positive dat u can bribe ur way round LoCo kounty.......Baby!

i better go stir some garlic into my meaty ham butt/bone, taters, onion, & peas soup now
will serve w/sliced extra chedder cheese, crackers and a cold tall glass of red cap milk

~no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Ohio Lotto prize claim rules

Retailers only redeem prizes up-to $500....Baby!

http://www.ohiolottery.com/Claiming/HowToClai...

If you win up to $599, proceed to any retailer location for immediate payment of your prize.

If you win between $600 and $5,000, take your winning ticket to a retailer location, where you will receive a Pay to Bearer ticket.

Your retailer will have a list of bank-cashing locations in your area where you may receive payment by presenting proper identification

Authorized Bank–Cashing Locations
For Prize Amounts Ranging from $600 to $5,000.
Selected banks will process Lottery claims

PNC - BELLEFONTAINE
145 S MAIN ST

http://www.ohiolottery.com/Claiming/BankLocat...

prize clams over $5,000 are processed throgh Lotto HDQ in Cleveland

~no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapakoneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Known prostitutes in lima (Dec '15) Thu TruthisREAL 40
Krista Ashley Sep 21 blahblah 2
Jerking off while driving Sep 20 Jess 2
Angie that works at Wally's drive thru Sep 20 Bigt 2
Jessica Spencer (Oct '14) Sep 19 Anonymous 4
Alex Holliday Sep 18 Edd 8
Chris Martin thinking he's a tough dude Sep 18 Edd 3

Wapakoneta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance