Teen pleads guilty to double murder o...

Teen pleads guilty to double murder of brothers

There are 2 comments on the Norwalk Reflector story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Teen pleads guilty to double murder of brothers. In it, Norwalk Reflector reports that:

Michael Fay likely will spend the rest of his life in prison for the uncontrollable anger that led him to kill two teenage brothers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Reflector.

Confused

Grove City, OH

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I am a friend of Michael Fay's biological mother. And if anything by knowing both his biological parents psychological backgrounds. Jens needs evaluation. Hence why she gave him to family for adoption. Then his adoptive parents divorced and his adoptive mother got involved with a woman. The deceased boys mother. So I question you this. With a dad and a mom divorcing and biological parents who both suffer from mental illness. Not to mention yje change on the adoptive mothers sexuality and the move. Adjusting to new kids in the home and not knowing that Joseph two older brothers are his real half brothers. don't anyone think this young soul may have simply snapped! My question is why not temporary insanity so he can get the psychiatric care he obviously so desperately nerds.
anon

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Its terrible to even think this boy should get temporary insanity... there is so many people in the world thay go thru 10 times as much as this kid did and they aint stabbing and killing people.. and its not tempotary when you take the time to stab them... dump their bodies in differemr locations then take off in a car and head out of the city. This boy did everything he intended to do and he should sit the rest of his life in prison.. i would but temporary insanity if he shot or stabbed once and called polive immediately after because he realized he screwed up.. but he knew exactly what his intentiond were and he followed thru. Its a shame that these poor brothers will never even get a chance to live there life and this kid should have the rest of his life to sit there and think about that behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapakoneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price vs maze family fued Sat Anonymous 1
Snitch Sat Leavethiscounty 7
Tyler price brother of Cody price Sat Leavethiscounty 1
best pick up bar in lima Sat Matchmaker 2
fishing in lima (Aug '08) Apr 28 Ron 12
Local Politics Do you approve of Derry Glenn as Councillor? (Jul '12) Apr 27 Imhere 6
Bill Rains Apr 25 Limaoh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wapakoneta Mortgages