Greg Orick driving wrong way on I75

Greg Orick driving wrong way on I75

Posted in the Wapakoneta Forum

ShameOnYou

Lima, OH

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Anybody driving the wrong way on I75 in Wood County was clearly intoxicated. All the Oricks are drunks. For the plant Christmas party at Orick Tool and Die in Elida, you get to drink alcohol on company grounds. Greg Orick is the company President. I rest my case.
stangm

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Shame on you, your an idiot. Get a life. I rest my case...
Gotta agree

Grand Blanc, MI

#3 Aug 18, 2012
stangm wrote:
this is atleast dui number 6 for mr orick! Damn near killed a man and ran and hid like a child! Let him rot!
Shawnee Belle

Valrico, FL

#4 Jun 30, 2013
stangm wrote:
Your words might carry a modicum of weight if you'd use spell check before you spout off.
Shawnee Belle

Valrico, FL

#5 Jun 30, 2013
ShameOnYou wrote:
Anybody driving the wrong way on I75 in Wood County was clearly intoxicated. All the Oricks are drunks. For the plant Christmas party at Orick Tool and Die in Elida, you get to drink alcohol on company grounds. Greg Orick is the company President. I rest my case.
You paint the entire family with a very broad brush on the basis of one person's actions. A bitter ex-employee?
Shawnee Belle

Valrico, FL

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Gotta agree wrote:
<quoted text> this is atleast dui number 6 for mr orick! Damn near killed a man and ran and hid like a child! Let him rot!
Accord to Lima Court records Mr. Orick has been charged with 2 prior DUIs. You lose all credibility when you post without having your facts straight.
Obizzle

Findlay, OH

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Shawnee Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
Accord to Lima Court records Mr. Orick has been charged with 2 prior DUIs. You lose all credibility when you post without having your facts straight.
you lose all credibility when you attempt to stand up for a self-absorbed prick who could have killed innocent motorists.
Whatever

Bowling Green, OH

#8 Aug 12, 2013
What happened with his case? Did he get jail time?
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Obizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
you lose all credibility when you attempt to stand up for a self-absorbed prick who could have killed innocent motorists.
Hey! Don't mess with the Shawnee Belle! She has boobs and a bush so she is used to getting things her way. She can't help herself.
Slima

Lima, OH

#10 May 12, 2015
Whatever wrote:
What happened with his case? Did he get jail time?
He got off 100%. Didn't even get charged for the loaded gun under the seat of his company vehic.
Robot god

United States

#11 Friday May 12
Gotta agree wrote:
<quoted text> this is atleast dui number 6 for mr orick! Damn near killed a man and ran and hid like a child! Let him rot!
What a waist of air! He treats ppl like a piece of shit when now I see her is the true POS!
Robot god

United States

#12 Friday May 12
Shawnee Belle wrote:
<quoted text>

You paint the entire family with a very broad brush on the basis of one person's actions. A bitter ex-employee?
The biggest joke of a company I have ever witnessed! They are an embarrassment to the automotive welding field!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wapakoneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers 10 hr Oneusedupoldjohn 22
roads from delphos to lima Fri James 2
419 news now uncensored on Facebook May 25 Sickheart 8
Joe Cotterman soon to be back in the Chief's po... May 24 Just saying 1
News Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) May 22 Guywhowasthere 29
Is there a good reliable plumber... May 16 Jakob 2
Mike farmer? May 14 Justin 3

Wapakoneta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance