I heard

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I heard she was hit by an SUV while riding her bike. KARMA is a bitch. She has ruined so many lives. Hurt so many innocent people and children. She is mean, cruel, a dictator, and thinks she is God. I hope she becomes addicted to pain meds in her recovery and gets sent to the Worth Center for recovery. And I hope she is treated the same way she treats her inmates. Like they are animals.
cmoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Hey for your info she is a kind woman,I know her and her husband! This is so evil what you say of her,she started cr a crist based recovery program! She almost lost her life and that is not funny! I love her and I hope she gets well!
IMHO

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

I imagine that I heard was an inmate at the Worth Center and did not like the rules they had to abide by. I guess that happens when you are a criminal and get convicted, but I imagine that he/she was treated MUCH better than they would have been at prison!!!! They better be thankfull they were sentenced there and not to prison.
Sandy is a wonderful, kind, caring person and I am sure has made some enemies in her position but that is life and she is doing her job and a great job at that!!!
cmoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

They need to take this off because it bothers me!
cmoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

I am in drug court and I know sandra and edd on a personal level ,they want to see people change for the better!
brandont

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Sandy monfort is a cun... and has problems of her own i was in the worth center the program is a joke and needs to be run by didnt facilitators. Sandy Monfort, Mrs zarr zarr, and mrs wilson can blow me!!!!!
nunya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Yea I bet it all sucked out at the worth center! I know it did, drug court blows ass too ! I'm so sick of the meetings and classes andpiss drops and community service and going to court every thurs! Then they always try to bust your balls on that he said she said b.s. drama it is all drama! If they want to see me better they need to back off a little! I have went to hell and back ,now this they took it all from me and I have nothing left to give! I can't wait to be free I just want to live in peace and move on! The system sucks and one drunk ride made me fail,I just want to be free and do as I wish! When that day comes I will find peace!
Scared

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

The Worth Center, and how it is run, scares me. People are coming there for help, not to play mind games. I have heard so many stories of people being kicked out of there and sent to prison for many years and the staff could care less who they hurt. I know of someone who brough heroin in there and was given another chance and was not kicked out. She told people about it and thought it was so funny because she said what they wanted to hear, meant none of it, and they let her stay. She laughed all the way out of there back to drugs. I know of another who smoked a cigarette and was kicked out and sent to prison for 4 years. FOR SMOKING A CIGARETTE? REALLY? Most people going there have serious addictions to something, and to expect them to turn into angels overnights is unfair. I hope what I've heard is wrong, but it's really scarey that they can do this to people and hurt innocent chilren whose parents are there trying to get better. I think they should remove the term "treatment" from their title because this place is run FAR differently than a treatment center. It is run by a dictator, and all of her little puppets do as directed and complain behind her back. I have heard one of them tell me how unfair it is in there. Very sad that this is suppose to be a place where "justice" is served. This does not appear to be the case. I hope the Director gets better from her accident. No one should have to go through that. But I also hope it makes her realize how short and precious life can be, and that she returns with an attitude of sincerely trying to help people survive a very deadly disease as she has survived a potentially deadly injury. I'm sure she did this with much help, prayer, medicine, and rehab. Maybe in her recovery she wasn't "perfect" every day, but I bet those treating her understood and worked with her to continue to get better each day. I hope she can transfer what she has been through to what those she treats have been through because they are just as sick, wounded, mess up, and in need of help.
So true

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

The Worth Center is a program that expects normal human emotions such as fear, anger, passion, empathy to no longer exist in a person. People who are sent there are not allowed to be human. If they show any anger, they get sent to prison. If they laugh or have joy in their life, they are sent to prison for goofing off. If they show compassion toward another human being and say give them a hug to pat on the back, they are sent to prison for physcial contact. This program expects a person to become a puppet on a string. Do as told, show no humanity, and throw as many people under the bus as possible. I spoke to an employer recently in Lima who hires convicted felons, but he no longer will hire anyone from the Worth Center. He said they learn nothing in there but how to play head games and most come out and resort to previous behavior. He has tried giving several a chance, only to be screwed over. This is a very sad thing that people like this man won't give felons second chances because of the way the Worth Center program is run. Someone needs to take a look at this.
nunya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Wow this blows my mind ,they always tell me they will send me to the worth center if I mess up in drug court. The system needs change I think people deserve punishment but they also need to have respect for people. After someone does the time,gets off papers and wants to do right they should be given a chance. No one wants to hire a felon and its messed up because people want to change they should not have to spend the rest of their lives in hell for a crime they took punishment for! Once you are a felon all your rights are took away you can't find work,get home owners insurence or even vote! Some people want to change others don't but when they make it so hard to live after one f up a lot of people have no choice but to be a screw up the rest of their lives.
Unimpressed

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Judged:

Seriously?? Maybe we should all just hold hands and sing kum-ba-yah and pat each other on the back so every addict can magically be healed and live in peace. As someone who has struggled with a life-threatening addiction myself, I know I wouldn't be alive and thriving today if it wasn't for the people in my life who pushed me, pissed me off, hurt me, and told me all the things I need to but didn't want to hear, all in an effort to shake me out of my own messed-up world and work to really change my life. We all mess up, and sometimes those mistakes land us behind bars, sometimes 6-feet under, but the bottom line is we will never get our lives together until someone cares enough to tell us what we really need to hear, no matter how cruel it may seem at the time. It's time to stop crying "mommy, look what she did" and take responsibility for your life. Ever heard the phrase "we hurt the ones we love the most?" Well, we also hurt the ones we want to help the most. Growth and change doesn't come from just pats on the back and "atta-boys." Oh, and by the way...if the WORTH center is so rude and disrespectful, why do they refer to everyone as "Ms." or "Mr."? Geez, I really hate it when someone disrespects me like that....
Before pointing the finger at everyone who tries to help you, maybe you should turn that finger around and look at yourself.
come on

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

brandont wrote:
Sandy monfort is a cun... and has problems of her own i was in the worth center the program is a joke and needs to be run by didnt facilitators. Sandy Monfort, Mrs zarr zarr, and mrs wilson can blow me!!!!!
I don't know who you think you are... those people tried to help you. sorrry you don't want to change and you hate listening to rules. get over yourself.
Jen

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Wow - can't believe what I have read about Sandy and Ed. They try to help those that can't or won't help themselves. They have stuck by my daughter and she still screws up. I have given up but not Sandy! What a wonderful person God has put on this earth!

So the people complaining are the ones committing crimes. That is why you are where you are. Lucky someone wants to help you. Can't you see that?
dan peters

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

i have known sandy and eddie for over 30 years...yes i am a addict and a convicted felon..god has placed this couple on earth to help better society..we as addicts and convicts often dont want to put in the work it takes to be productive and we certainly dont want to hear anything except what WE WANT.....sandy and eddie are wonderful people and maybe we should look in the mirror if we want to see the real problem...ive recently been released from the worth center,its what you make of it.... ive been to prison 3 times... still eddie and sandy continue to try to help me through recovery..... im a mess , i cant find a job to pay my bills, who wants a felon? i will make it and sandy and eddie believe in me ....godbless them and if you have bad things to say about people maybe you should work on yourself because your heart is where the problem is....
dan peters

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

So true wrote:
The Worth Center is a program that expects normal human emotions such as fear, anger, passion, empathy to no longer exist in a person. People who are sent there are not allowed to be human. If they show any anger, they get sent to prison. If they laugh or have joy in their life, they are sent to prison for goofing off. If they show compassion toward another human being and say give them a hug to pat on the back, they are sent to prison for physcial contact. This program expects a person to become a puppet on a string. Do as told, show no humanity, and throw as many people under the bus as possible. I spoke to an employer recently in Lima who hires convicted felons, but he no longer will hire anyone from the Worth Center. He said they learn nothing in there but how to play head games and most come out and resort to previous behavior. He has tried giving several a chance, only to be screwed over. This is a very sad thing that people like this man won't give felons second chances because of the way the Worth Center program is run. Someone needs to take a look at this.
who do you know that hires felons?
Alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Don't judge people that work around inmates until you have worked with inmates.
Jackie hillard

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Alice wrote:
Don't judge people that work around inmates until you have worked with inmates.
Don't judge an inmate until use been one then, it happens to anyone even u could screw up
John Q

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Sandy, What comes around goes around, and you will not escape that, not even in death, you can lie to society and you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to God. Your one helluva man Ed, till death do you part just can't get here soon enough, can it? She's truly a terrible, evil, sad person, and a waste of space. Sandy, you will get what you deserve, kum-ba-yah bitch
DAN P

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

WHEN YOU SAY ED IS A HECK OF A GUY AND THEN BAD MOUTH HIS LIFE LONG WIFE YOU DESTROY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT YOUR STATEMENT...SANDY AND ED ARE GOOD CHRISTIAN PEOPLE WHO SERVE THE LORD BY SERVEING THEIR COMMUNITY...IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TOO SAY THEN YOU SHOULDNT SAY ANYTHING....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wapakoneta Discussions

Search the Wapakoneta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr xxxrayted 29,486
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
best booty in Lima? (Aug '13) Jul 30 Cody 9
2 Hurt In Collision Jul 24 guy who knows cool ppl 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) Jul 23 JKCK 24
unoh (Nov '12) Jul 20 DirtWar14 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wapakoneta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wapakoneta People Search