Dewey Tanning Salon Owner Feeling Bur...

Dewey Tanning Salon Owner Feeling Burned After Robbery

There are 8 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Dewey Tanning Salon Owner Feeling Burned After Robbery. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Dewey business owner says an armed robbery at Pokey's Beauty Palace was the first time she had ever been robbed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Love Pokey

Bartlesville, OK

#1 Feb 12, 2010
He needs to be slapped. Who robs a sweet old woman?
broken arrow

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Feb 12, 2010
put him in a tanning bed for a week straight.....that'll fix him!!!

Since: Oct 09

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 13, 2010
Tanning beds have, according to Al Gore, caused more cancer than cigarettes. Oh wait, global warming is killing us. wait to many cars are killings us. wait to many newspaper comics are killing us. Come on people tell this idiot to go away. he was a joke as a presidential candiate and he is a joke as a person of science, or however you spell it. At least I admit I don't know everything.
Team Pokey

Borger, TX

#5 Feb 13, 2010
That has absolutely nothing to do with Pokey or what happened you idiot.
Tman

Tulsa, OK

#6 Feb 13, 2010
truth is known wrote:
Tanning beds have, according to Al Gore, caused more cancer than cigarettes. Oh wait, global warming is killing us. wait to many cars are killings us. wait to many newspaper comics are killing us. Come on people tell this idiot to go away. he was a joke as a presidential candiate and he is a joke as a person of science, or however you spell it. At least I admit I don't know everything.
This post is a joke, the writer obviously meant it that way,
because no one can be that stupid
Couch tater

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 13, 2010
Team Pokey wrote:
That has absolutely nothing to do with Pokey or what happened you idiot.
HAHAHEE!!!!!
The one who helped

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2012
I personally kno the man who robbed pokeys for he is my bestfriend he is a sweet carrying man who had a drug problem and was out of his mind so fuck you :brocken arrow: he had a bad childhood and just got his ged he was sighned in to the reseved at age 19 but was scared he couldnt do it. He is like everyone elss we all make mistakes as i do this is my fualt not his judge delap has no hart justin did indeed appologize. Everyone who has a hart and that belives in god would know. Everyone makes mistakes he is a good person.
DontCryForMeArge ntina

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2012
The one who helped wrote:
I personally kno the man who robbed pokeys for he is my bestfriend he is a sweet carrying man who had a drug problem and was out of his mind so fuck you :brocken arrow: he had a bad childhood and just got his ged he was sighned in to the reseved at age 19 but was scared he couldnt do it. He is like everyone elss we all make mistakes as i do this is my fualt not his judge delap has no hart justin did indeed appologize. Everyone who has a hart and that belives in god would know. Everyone makes mistakes he is a good person.
You have to be kidding, right? Justin is really just a sweet caring man who goes around robbing 80yr old ladies at gun point? Oh, I forgot, he had a bad childhood, so we should all overlook the fact and let guys like Justin come in to our homes and businesses that we've worked hard for, because after all,Justin deserves our money because he needs to subsidize his drug problem. Judge DeLap has no heart and should understand Justin's issues and everyone like Justin, and make allowances for them and realize they only break the law out of their felt needs.
I guess you know by now that Justin's little mistake is going to cost him some jail time. He's just lucky that he didn't cause this elderly lady to have a heart attack while he was robbing her. I truly hope he repents of his sins now before he makes even a worse mess of his life. Stop making excuses for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This sounds like a bad town. Is Barltesville, f... (Jul '10) Fri Anonymous 11
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) May 9 smaldog 6
News Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder (Feb '06) Jan '16 rest in peace bab... 45
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Nov '15 Homer_J 134
Beware of folks who shoot at police. (Oct '15) Oct '15 JohnnyLowmaster 1
Reports of Copan Truck Stop Employee Racist Com... (Jul '15) Jul '15 SpiritualAbuseSan... 1
angie folk (Apr '13) Apr '15 friend 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wann Mortgages