tonyahl

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

while with a friend of mine at a business in walton I had to go to the bathroom whick is located in a weird place. not a office, its a house kinda. went back through a door and a kitchen when owner of biz comes out of bathroom and I got in there just in time. go to flush when I got up and there was white powdery lines on lid. even got a pic. guessing cocaine or meth but never seen either before and then as I walk out owner of biz is still by the door then talked to me as nice as can be and followed me all the way out wouldnt shut up. told mu friend about it as we drove home. I dont like my friend going to a plce riddled with druggies and my other friend told me some really bad things about the owner and was backed up by another co worker yesterday. should I put the name here? should I tell the police? should I tell the board of health or something? kids of customers go here what if that was a kid in a hurry and owner is in there doing drugs then and ods. this is not the first time there have been drugs seen in this location I found out once before in 2003.
brookshorsemeats

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

What business did this happen? I'd definitely report it, there is so many rotten people in this town and my house won't sell.
info

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

if u dont and something happens to a child in there you will just as much too blame as the DRUGGIE!
countrygirl56

North Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

I would have definitly called the cops then and there. I wish you would have put the name of the biz down so the people there know. I have an idea of the place your speaking of. Is it on Main St?
what

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

tonyahl wrote:
while with a friend of mine at a business in walton I had to go to the bathroom whick is located in a weird place. not a office, its a house kinda. went back through a door and a kitchen when owner of biz comes out of bathroom and I got in there just in time. go to flush when I got up and there was white powdery lines on lid. even got a pic. guessing cocaine or meth but never seen either before and then as I walk out owner of biz is still by the door then talked to me as nice as can be and followed me all the way out wouldnt shut up. told mu friend about it as we drove home. I dont like my friend going to a plce riddled with druggies and my other friend told me some really bad things about the owner and was backed up by another co worker yesterday. should I put the name here? should I tell the police? should I tell the board of health or something? kids of customers go here what if that was a kid in a hurry and owner is in there doing drugs then and ods. this is not the first time there have been drugs seen in this location I found out once before in 2003.
really? you have to post this on the internet? you have done nothing!!! if your post is true(?) you have no morals or ethics. karma is going to catch up with you, are you ready for her?
What to you

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text> really? you have to post this on the internet? you have done nothing!!! if your post is true(?) you have no morals or ethics. karma is going to catch up with you, are you ready for her?
She can post anything she wants, this is an open forum. So shut it. What, are you the owner, and know about this behavior, and decided to run your Big Mouth online?????? Don't question her, we question you!!
what

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

What to you wrote:
<quoted text>
She can post anything she wants, this is an open forum. So shut it. What, are you the owner, and know about this behavior, and decided to run your Big Mouth online?????? Don't question her, we question you!!
your as foolish as the original poster. i hope someone is watching out for your children, you don't seem to be. stand in front of a mirror and guestion yourself. you seem very small minded. try to look at the big picture. who would you blame if your child encountered a situation like this, the business (who more than likley no nothing about it) or the person who chose to post it on-line and do nothing about it
what to you

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text> your as foolish as the original poster. i hope someone is watching out for your children, you don't seem to be. stand in front of a mirror and guestion yourself. you seem very small minded. try to look at the big picture. who would you blame if your child encountered a situation like this, the business (who more than likley no nothing about it) or the person who chose to post it on-line and do nothing about it
No kids, married, wealthy, and yes I blame the owner,the poster was just asking for help/opinion. Not to be ridiculed by a BIG MOUTH LIKE YOU!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Walton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Walton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Walton People Search