Looking for sister-Trifecta Court

Looking for sister-Trifecta Court

Posted in the Walton Forum

Mrs C

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2009
I haven't had any contact with my sister in nearly 4 years and the last known address I have for her was in Walton, Ky. She was living with a gentleman in an apartment on Trifecta Court.(If someone thinks they may know her, I can provide more identifying information via email.) I respect her wishes and will not attempt to contact her. I would just like to know that she is alive and okay. I am hoping that maybe someone who lives in the Trifecta Ct. apartment complex may know or have seen her. She is 40 years old. Her first name is Lori. Her hair is likely a dark red or brunette, about 5'2" tall, medium build. I believe she may be working in the medical profession, as such, wears scrubs. I believe her last know occupation was at a lab in Cincinnati. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Park Hills police chief fired (Aug '11) Thu PH Citizen Too 16
SLUMLORD Brown’s Elsmere Housing Projects! Get... Wed NoMore 1
Josh stall ins confidential informant 2011 (Oct '16) Apr 7 Dangerous 2
Elsmere Slumlord Brown Apr 6 NoMore 3
News Kentucky's pension system causes tension in Ken... (Oct '17) Apr 4 Kyboy 11
Max Apr 4 Zzz 4
radial/ebay/gsi (Feb '17) Apr 3 RBB 24

Walton Jobs

Personal Finance

Walton Mortgages