Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51888 May 15, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor fool, can't see thru it's bukkake goggles. Back under it's bridge nutsnuggle.
Hi Hempburn. I think his coke bottle glasses made him the tease of the short bus and he feels the need to take it out on others. Poor excuse of a human being.
LMS

Columbia, KY

#51889 May 15, 2012
Think pretty highly of yourself don't you wolf!!!!! I just thank my God that I don't have to live next door to any of you guys!!!
Yet, once again all you did was address me!!! What was the subject?????
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51890 May 15, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
I have plenty of will power and now I have work to do, so you guys entertain yourself and look for someone else to aggravate without success.
I will be back on later so load up and save all your derogatory remarks so you can take your best shots then. I am quite adept at dodging mud slinging.
Here is a suggestion that you can take or ignore. Instead of trying to drag others down to your level, why not try to come up to theirs where the air is clearer and fresher? It is pretty nice up here. Buh Bye (for now).
I agree AW and I am on my way out for the day too so I am sure they will amuse themselves while we are gone. They wallow in the sewer so much they wouldn't recongize fresh, clean air. Those two words alone escape them. Apparently they have no one to talk to in their hometowns or forums let alone anything to talk about except their sick fantasies of each other and the (_____0_____) advertising for them. hahaha. Have a great day in the fresh, clean air. It is going to be a beautiful day and I have better things to do today than poke fun at low life disgusting trolls. Heck, I think they even give trolls a bag name. Bunch of sewer pigs is all they are.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51891 May 15, 2012
"recognize" and "bad" name..

Hope you trolls had a lousy MOTHERS day. Sure your's abandoned you a long time ago since you have no manners or a CLUE. Have fun dazzling each other with your fantasies.
LMS

Columbia, KY

#51892 May 15, 2012
You guys talk so uppity, snobbish and down to people yet you say you are Christians??? LOL
You are on here just for yourselves. To see who can out "God" the others!!!
What joke!!!!
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51893 May 15, 2012
LMS wrote:
You guys talk so uppity, snobbish and down to people yet you say you are Christians??? LOL
What joke!!!!
We are on here to talk among ourselves like we have been since the birds died. Since it hasn't been in the news lately we continue on talking about what ever we want to like the people on the political sites aren't still talking about some womans head getting stomped on or who will win paul or conway. I do not believe this is the real LMS since people hijack that name alot trying to get him banned. No one has preached God on here. I have posted those GODvine clips for awhile for inspiration or a laugh when they are cute. They are for several people on here. Others post their beliefs when they see the work of Satan on here by little people trying to get on someones nerves. Don't like them don't read them. You can always start a trashy, perverted,$hit slinging, troll lovefest somewhere else. Looks like the shades of green from lonely, sewer trolls just gets greener every day. What sad, pathetic losers you all are. Nothing going on in your own town you could dazzle them with your offensive posts?
LMS

Columbia, KY

#51894 May 15, 2012
There are a lot of LMSs around. But, you don't get banned by name. They stop you at your ISP. But, anyways, you guys carry on.
Insane in the Membrane

Glasgow, KY

#51895 May 15, 2012
Seems like the ones who keep this thread going are the REAL trolls... LOL! If you retards need to talk to each other so bad then get Facebook, you outdated losers...
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51896 May 15, 2012
Insane in the Membrane wrote:
Seems like the ones who keep this thread going are the REAL trolls... LOL! If you retards need to talk to each other so bad then get Facebook, you outdated losers...
No that would be people like you who have nothing to say. Why don't you go get on facebook TROLL if you have any friend or fellow trolls to entertain, we are not going anywhere. So suck it up fruitcake.

TROLL
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

They hijack threads and spew their versions of morality while avoiding the topic or lending anything of real value to the discussion.
what

Lily, KY

#51899 May 15, 2012
wow

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#51900 May 15, 2012
LMS wrote:
tin, go away. We can talk about anything we want!!!
You just posted 3 times and didn't explain the bird problem????
Is alright for you to get off subject but not us?? That is the way you BIG EGOs are!!!!! Push everyone around. Even your stupid fake name says you think you are someone, LOL LOL LOL
LMFAO at you, talk about the birds and not the chit chat....

Scottsville, KY

#51901 May 15, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:
If you check on this each year huge flocks of birds are killed. last year in England it rained dead black birds. many scientist and biologist believe it is due to lightening strikes. Could be sun spots in the ionosphere or Jupiter being in an unrelated alignment with Venus! lol
Aww yes this is more like it. The topic at hand...

Scottsville, KY

#51902 May 15, 2012
LMS wrote:
What damn bird discussion you blow hard???? God, you love to hear yourself talk!!!
You know how many "real" discussion sites you could go to and spare us your EGO sermon!!!!
GO!!!!
If you are referring to me, I'm only interested in reading about the dieing birds. I don't give a flying flip about the crooked politics. I only read about it in my local topix and have been to this site several times over the last year only to find a bunch of idle chit chat. I am just a average person wondering about mother nature and not on a EGO trip. A few of you people seem to be the ones on a EGO trip! Go figure.....

Scottsville, KY

#51906 May 15, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hempburn. Poor excuse of a human being.
"Poor excuse of a human being." Aww yes, and finally getting back to reality and away from your cod vine...

Scottsville, KY

#51908 May 15, 2012
LMS wrote:
What joke!!!!
Now that I agree with..

Scottsville, KY

#51909 May 15, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on here to talk among ourselves like we have been since the birds died. Since it hasn't been in the news lately we continue on talking about what ever we want to like the people on the political sites aren't still talking about some womans head getting stomped on or who will win paul or conway. I do not believe this is the real LMS since people hijack that name alot trying to get him banned. No one has preached God on here. I have posted those GODvine clips for awhile for inspiration or a laugh when they are cute. They are for several people on here. Others post their beliefs when they see the work of Satan on here by little people trying to get on someones nerves. Don't like them don't read them. You can always start a trashy, perverted,$hit slinging, troll lovefest somewhere else. Looks like the shades of green from lonely, sewer trolls just gets greener every day. What sad, pathetic losers you all are. Nothing going on in your own town you could dazzle them with your offensive posts?
Aw yes this topic thread is going on in my home town, as a matter of fact it's all over the state, and seem that people want to hear about the birds and not your little chit chat. Just maybe people with info that they would want to share about the birds won't because they don't want to get into the drama that you people are creating. He is tugging on your shoulder, do you feel him, just reeling you in.

Scottsville, KY

#51910 May 15, 2012
Insane in the Membrane wrote:
See here is more people stepping up, that is also tired of hearing the Birds hijacked thread of little chit chat and nothing about the birds, only your Cod Vine tales...

Scottsville, KY

#51911 May 15, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be people like you who have nothing to say. Why don't you go get on facebook TROLL if you have any friend or fellow trolls to entertain, we are not going anywhere. So suck it up fruitcake.
TROLL
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
They hijack threads and spew their versions of morality while avoiding the topic or lending anything of real value to the discussion.
But you are not acting as a news group, but idle chit chat, this is'nt a message board. You are the one that needs to go onto F/B. Or better yet why don't you start you own topix thread in your home town of E'town. All of your chit chat buddies can tune in there. Also you described it: "They hijack threads and spew their versions of morality while avoiding the topic or lending anything of real value to the discussion." Isn't that what you have done?
talk much

Lexington, KY

#51912 May 15, 2012
to your self?
Prepper

Midland, MI

#51913 May 15, 2012
LMS wrote:
What joke!!!!
I've never posted anything on here saying I am a Christian.

If you and the other trolls on here don't want to be talked down too, just stop acting so stupid. You are not impressing anyone that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Activity In Rest Areas May 22 rebel 2
nationalization of local police ? May 21 yeah man 1
Police Chief John Mc.Dermond May 19 TheTruth 1
Hooters (Skipper) (Nov '13) May 18 Bored4U 9
Hal Heiner Govenor May 18 Johnny Hammer 5
Poll The Drug War Has Failed ? May 18 car007 28
wannabe gangsters running amok May 11 light bulb 3
More from around the web

Walton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE