Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
47,761 - 47,780 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

O.K.?????
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

tin, go away. We can talk about anything we want!!!
You just posted 3 times and didn't explain the bird problem????
Is alright for you to get off subject but not us?? That is the way you BIG EGOs are!!!!! Push everyone around. Even your stupid fake name says you think you are someone, LOL LOL LOL
zzz

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Why
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

And they say I have nothing to do??? Come on zzz,(tin), you can do better!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

If you check on this each year huge flocks of birds are killed. last year in England it rained dead black birds. many scientist and biologist believe it is due to lightening strikes. Could be sun spots in the ionosphere or Jupiter being in an unrelated alignment with Venus! lol
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

You think????? Gosh, why hasn't anyone else in the past 51858 replies said that????
At least tin will be glad to discuss it with you.
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

I have been coming to this thread for over a year to hear about why the birds died in large quantities, or any other demise of animal life, or other possible catastropic events that might be bad for all creatures, including humans.

It is fairly obvious that no one knows anything additional to say about dead birds, so in the meantime some talk about shopping and gardening and just friendly chat, Others complain about that, yet have nothing to offer either.

Others talk about licking each other, passing gas, or just generally being rude and vulgar and making false assumptions about the rest of the posters; like that is going to benefit the birds. Neither the chit chat or the vulgarity is helping dispense information on dead birds.

I would gladly talk about what is happening with the birds with anyone if they had something to say, but no one does. One wants to label everyone and call me a drunkard simply because I have 2 beers a week with chicken wings or pizza. I have been doing that for many years and I have never been drunk or become an alcoholic.

Discussing one's lifestyle and trying to force their own rules or choices on others, is not helping the bird discussion either. Okay, I am waiting with my morning Maxwell House (and not Folgers... another false assumption). I don't have any news on bird deaths, but I post simply to let you know I am here and waiting for something besides vulgarity, false assumptions, and complaints.... and I have hijacked nothing. When you get the discussion back "on course", I will gladly shut up and listen. But I won't listen to filth.
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

What damn bird discussion you blow hard???? God, you love to hear yourself talk!!!
You know how many "real" discussion sites you could go to and spare us your EGO sermon!!!!
GO!!!!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey You Slapnutz Sickos,

I don't give a fat rat's (___O___) about U!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

As long as this useless apamming keeps up, I'm gonna keep posting on here that I don't give a fat rat's (_____O_____)!!!!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

I would be sorry that English is such a hard language for the FakeBelievers to understand but I just don't give a fat rat's (_____O_____).
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
This is sad but it reminded me of the deliverance sewer crew
Your Family Reunion
Man Lover

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

I love hanging out with alot of men.
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

LMS wrote:
What damn bird discussion you blow hard???? God, you love to hear yourself talk!!!
You know how many "real" discussion sites you could go to and spare us your EGO sermon!!!!
GO!!!!
That's my whole point. There is no bird discussion here and I will go no where based on someone else's directions. You can easily spare yourself, if that is your choice. And I can easily ignore those that like to try to control others.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Scum
Yes you are. Fear not. You always will be.
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my whole point. There is no bird discussion here and I will go no where based on someone else's directions. You can easily spare yourself, if that is your choice. And I can easily ignore those that like to try to control others.
You don't seem to be able to ignore me wolf!!!!! Go somewhere else and talk your blowhard, egotistical crap!!! We are having fun on here!!!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Morning, 5/15/12, Sun casting long morning shadows, coffee, mountain grown just for me, Tpx news; Volcanic tours, Bird, Scum, 2 Beers, troll,, got it. Went to Lexington yesterday and looked for Hawks along the interstate as I drove, love spotting these great hunters, but this time I seen a Redtailed Hawk swoop down and snatch a Dove out of the air not thirty feet in front of my windsheild. Nature in action, one dies so one can live.

Nice to see the trolls have been whipped into a posting frenzy again, lol, so easy, just mention anything anal related and it's good for a day full of troll action. Ok, guys have a great day, trolls not so much. Buttweasel.
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Oh, we do so thank you for acknowledging us. We are so proud to be mentioned in your reply. Thank you.
You really do think highly of yourself!!! But, you are just one more EGO on here to shoot down!!!!
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

I am having fun on here too and I don't care what you are doing or posting. Until I see a deed or a lease agreement for this thread I will assume it is an open forum.
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

You have fun???? These people on here are just making your snobby a$$ so mad you just can't think right!!! LOL
You are now down to my level and that is always my goal. Get you egotistical snobs off your subject. To show you that you can"t ignore me!!!
I own you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walton Discussions

Search the Walton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Jack 146,425
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr uhk 1,018
Review: Cedarwood Veterinary Clinic 6 hr 2T2X1X 1
Special Prosecutor for Brockman 8 hr Heather 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr culture vulture 16,118
Jennifer Fogle 23 hr Iknowthisgirl 2
•••
•••
•••
Walton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Walton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••