Wreck victim survived by 3 young boys

May 3, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Coastal Courier

“They tell us they are still looking into what happened. From what I understood she may have just left the Wal-Mart, we are still waiting for answers”

Police are still investigating the cause of an early morning crash on Airport Road that took the life of 33-year-old Brittney Ann Cassell. via The Coastal Courier

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
kenny

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

she called me to find out if we need anymore batterys and she was picking up cleaning supplies to get the house in order so we can move to brooksville, flordia. she told me she would be home in about 20 min so i laid back down and the next thing i know neil and dee are coming in to break the news.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

sorry for you loss
upset mama

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
R.I.P. This reminds me of a lady who was survived by her armadillo. It meant the world to her + it was the only thing that kept her going.

Are you really going to put your 2 in by saying her death reminds you of a lady who was survived by her frigging rodent? She was someones wife, she had 3kids who will never see her again. An armadillo statement was nearly a reflection of your tacky country ass! Stop smoking whatever you are smoking, sit down and shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walthourville Discussions

Search the Walthourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min jeb stuart 47,847
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun 22 weavinggoddess 46
Military should have to live on post (Oct '13) Jun 19 Too Dependent 6
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun 19 oh okay 2
where's all the weed at? Jun 12 WoW 7
•••
•••
•••
Walthourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••