House votes to cut down on camouflage

Jun 14, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 96

Brig. Gen. Rich McPhee, left, and Col. John Norwood on Feb 8, 2005, while their troops from the 48th Infantry Brigade, Georgia Army National Guard receive the new Army Combat Uniform at Fort Stewart, Ga.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#83 Jun 19, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you would copy and paste the the nutjob who supports Reaganomics.
Peter Ferrara is Director of Entitlement and Budget Policy at the Heartland Institute, Senior Advisor for Entitlement Reform and Budget Policy at the National Tax Limitation Foundation, Senior Fellow at the National Center for Policy Analysis, and General Counsel of the American Civil Rights Union. He served in the White House Office of Policy Development for President Reagan, and as Associate Deputy Attorney General of the United States under President George H.W. Bush. A graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School, he is the author of America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb.
Tax cuts create jobs.
Can I have a tax cut with those fries?
Poor teabagger.
Again you attack the messanger because you have nothing to attack the Message. Carry on bot boy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#84 Jun 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, more opinion, no proof noted. Carry on pookie.
As if truth would sway your entrenched bigotry. What I told you is no secret, and a matter of public record.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#85 Jun 19, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>As if truth would sway your entrenched bigotry. What I told you is no secret, and a matter of public record.
Fine, then the link will be easy to post.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#86 Jun 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, then the link will be easy to post.
You are welcome to do so.

If you are confused, Google
John Birch Society and the Tea Party. I'm sure you'll find links galore.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#87 Jun 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Again you attack the messanger because you have nothing to attack the Message. Carry on bot boy.
I just did.

From someone who is in a teabagger coma.

He served in the White House Office of Policy Development for President Reagan, and as Associate Deputy Attorney General of the United States under President George H.W. Bush. A graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School.

For over 30 years.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#88 Jun 19, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to do so.
If you are confused, Google
John Birch Society and the Tea Party. I'm sure you'll find links galore.
White flag noted. Let me help you out pookie.

The John Birch Society was a far right organization, the Tea Party is a group of patriots made up of all aspects of the financial and socioeconomic strata. There are republicans, democrats and independents all just wanting lower taxes and a constitutional government our founders gave to us.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#89 Jun 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> White flag noted. Let me help you out pookie.
The John Birch Society was a far right organization, the Tea Party is a group of patriots made up of all aspects of the financial and socioeconomic strata. There are republicans, democrats and independents all just wanting lower taxes and a constitutional government our founders gave to us.
Funniest comment of the day!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#90 Jun 19, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Funniest comment of the day!
Again, you wave the white flag. Keyboard Samuri noted. Attack on pookie.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#91 Jun 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you wave the white flag. Keyboard Samuri noted. Attack on pookie.
You're killing you. You are somehow fantasizing that you and I are in a battle of wits. Given that you are witless, there can be no such battle.

You are becoming increasingly more undeserving of my replies to you. When your plodding efforts no longer amuse me, this dance will be over.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#92 Jun 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> White flag noted. Let me help you out pookie.
The John Birch Society was a far right organization, the Tea Party is a group of patriots made up of all aspects of the financial and socioeconomic strata. There are republicans, democrats and independents all just wanting lower taxes and a constitutional government our founders gave to us.
Teabaggers make "Birchers" look like "liberals".

The craziest, illiterate bunch of repackaged republicans, EVER.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#94 Jun 20, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers make "Birchers" look like "liberals".
The craziest, illiterate bunch of repackaged republicans, EVER.
Look at the kooks trying to lead them...

grandtheftissa, alwayswrongissa, ted cruz mccarthy, the now defunct corndog queen, and the quitta. The con clown show is funny as hell to watch. Pass the popcorn.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#96 Jun 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You're killing you. You are somehow fantasizing that you and I are in a battle of wits. Given that you are witless, there can be no such battle.
You are becoming increasingly more undeserving of my replies to you. When your plodding efforts no longer amuse me, this dance will be over.
Oh no, not that. What would I do without the readings of one so great as you?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#98 Jun 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, not that. What would I do without the readings of one so great as you?
Don't despair. You can still learn to live a normal useless life.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#99 Jun 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't despair. You can still learn to live a normal useless life.
Oh good, I will sleep better tonight.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#100 Jun 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good, I will sleep better tonight.
I don't care if you hibernate for the winter.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#101 Jun 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if you hibernate for the winter.
pssssssssst pookie, it is summer tomorrow. Try to come up for air and look out the window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walthourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello Jan 19 escobar 2
New pharmacist at Coastal Family of Pharmacies Jan 12 jordennancy23 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Jan 9 boopdude 92
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec '14 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec '14 Curious 1
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec '14 Bob Jenkins 1
Missing dog Nov '14 Josh Roberson 2
Walthourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walthourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:15 am PST

ESPN 8:15AM
Jaguars hire Greg Olson as O-coordinator
Bleacher Report10:45 AM
Olson an Uninspiring Choice for OC, Bortles' Future
NFL11:39 AM
Cosell: Jags 'probably need to start over' with Bortles
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman