Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18651 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
"IO" is a computer generated response. It picks up on key words and spits out a programmed response. Have you ever noticed that it cannot answer a direct question?
Ooooooh, yes. I've noticed that many times. He has a couple of pat answers. He gets them from his union handbook.
Why

Demorest, GA

#18652 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the killer rabbit episode.

Or he has joined the chorus of the most radical wing of his shameless, treacherous, un-American party.

The truth is, Carter is no better as an ex president than he was as a president.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18653 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol You got screwed and you know it. You completely supported Obamacare until it was too late. He made chumps of you union thugs. All the normal Americans know it. Why don't you? Oh, that's right.....there is nothing normal about you.
You're right. I should have supported Willard- "you Medicare and Social Security parasites should just die" Romney.

No thanks.

Keep trying.

ObamaCare is great and nobody with an IQ above their pet chicken is surprised Obama doesn't support unions.

America's corporate masters and their scabs have always controlled politicians.

It won't affect me. My pension and healthcare are guaranteed for life - and when Medicare kicks in - it turns into a 100% supplement - so I still won't pay a dime.

Thank you FOP

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18654 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? What is with your constant race baiting? Haven't you had enough of it for awhile. I mean dang, give it a rest, you racist basterd. Please?
Now I know you're not serious, but what a typical leftie. It is the left wingers on here who constantly harp on race, then when someone on the right gives you a few facts to play with - suddenly we're the ones playing the race card. It just never gets old for you guys does it.

Location hidden

#18655 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
What have been our choices:
Support Bush, a rich,(inherited his $), hypocritical, cowardly, draft-dodging, deficit exploding, debt-doubling, American troop-killing Right Wing Wacko buffoon whose main job was to say "Sir, Yes Sir" to Cheney;
Then
Support McCain, a rich,(married his $), Right Wing Wacko like McCain, who was so moronic he decided torture,(which he previously condemned), was a good thing; that invading Iraq was brilliant, and picked Sarah Palin, an embarrassment to intelligent women everywhere, as a potential V.P.;
or
Support Romney, a rich,(inherited his $), cowardly, draft-dodging, tax-evading, hypocritical, job killing, company bankrupting, greedy bastard.
Damn... I'd love to vote for a true Conservative- Republican or Democrat.
Obama isn't my choice, but Republicans have been giving us buffoons, war criminals, and corporate tools for the last 20 years.
Well, my my. You just can't win for losing, can you? Your wealth envy is interesting considering you union thugs are some of the biggest money grubbers around. You are all about ME ME ME.
Why

Demorest, GA

#18656 Jul 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I was referring to white racists, simply because they are the only ones that I know personally.

Some friends you have, and having a user named after a rebel soldier indicates you are probably a racist yourself. Although no one here expects you to admit it.

Location hidden

#18657 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he has joined the chorus of the most radical wing of his shameless, treacherous, un-American party.
The truth is, Carter is no better as an ex president than he was as a president.
Agreed. He considers himself a "real" American. What a joke.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Drake Town, GA

#18658 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? What is with your constant race baiting? Haven't you had enough of it for awhile. I mean dang, give it a rest, you racist basterd. Please?
How am I a racist? What "baiting" have I done? Remember, the truth isn't mean, it's just the truth, though sometimes, it hurts. Y'all brought this race crap up, not me.

Location hidden

#18659 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I should have supported Willard- "you Medicare and Social Security parasites should just die" Romney.
No thanks.
Keep trying.
ObamaCare is great and nobody with an IQ above their pet chicken is surprised Obama doesn't support unions.
It won't affect me. My pension and healthcare are guaranteed for life - and when Medicare kicks in - it turns into a 100% supplement - so I still won't pay a dime.
Thank you FOP
Ohhh. So! Obamacare is great, but you won't have to deal with it, huh? lol So goes for your "brotherhood". No wonder you support Obam while he is screwing your brothers. You WILL be affected and you can take that to the bank. Your union won't be able to afford you plus it won't see a practical reason for doing so. Wait and see. You are the very definition of a government parasite. Thanks for finally admitting it. It took me long enough to get it out of you. I have been working on it for WEEKS. I rest my case.

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#18660 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you're not serious, but what a typical leftie. It is the left wingers on here who constantly harp on race, then when someone on the right gives you a few facts to play with - suddenly we're the ones playing the race card. It just never gets old for you guys does it.
Agree, helpful, interesting.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18661 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Facts are to left wing lunatics like you as holy water is to vampires. You wouldn't know a fact if it came to you in the mail along with your government check.
Do you get "fact" inserts along with those good stamp vouchers at the nursing home ?

I bet those nurses are taking them before they bring your strained peaches to your Medicaid bed.

Don't worry, we taxpayers will work extra hard for you because that Medicare provided Xanax you're taking just ain't working any more,
or
maybe your just cranky because the rest of the folks on the ward won't let you watch "Housewives of Blairsville"' on the community TV.

If we can get your TV program for you, can I not have to support you even more ? Taking care of you Right Wing Wackos and your families is getting pretty costly.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#18662 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hush. I wasn't even talking to you. I was simply sayin that I was tired of talking about race. It all that anybody's been talking about and no one needs race baiters like him to keep it going. There are more important things to discuss than race. Oh and how do you think I'm leftie? What is your reasoning for calling me that?
Why

Demorest, GA

#18663 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you FOP

ROFL.
Coming soon to Florida.

"The city of Chicago announced in mid-May that it plans to phase out its retiree health benefits plan -- which covers 55 percent of costs -- and move 30,000 retired workers to the exchanges. The 5,500 oldest retirees will keep their existing coverage. City officials estimated that the plan would save the city nearly $109 million annually, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

About 150 miles north of Chicago, officials in Wisconsin’s Sheboygan County are considering doing something similar. Under a proposed plan, the county would eliminate health coverage for retirees and expect the exchanges to pick up the slack. County officials project the change would save the county $286,000 in 2014, which would help to offset its existing $2.2 million budget deficit, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel."

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#18664 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Why is it that the United States Government keeps every imaginable statistic regarding race?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18665 Jul 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
With those Yankees snapping at your heels as you retreat from PA it's easy to understand your fractured history lesson.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Strateg...
Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime ....(DELETED FOR SPACE)
“ I believe in states' rights.... I believe we have distorted the balance of our government today by giving powers that were never intended to be given in the Constitution to that federal establishment.”
He went on to promise to "restore to states and local governments the power that properly belongs to them."[1] The use of the phrase was seen by some as a tacit appeal to Southern white voters and a continuation of Richard Nixon's Southern Strategy, while others argued it merely reflected his libertarian economic beliefs.
Let's pay attention to that last line again:
"WHILE OTHERS ARGUED IT MERELY REFLECTED HIS LIBERTARIAN ECONOMIC BELIEFS." - DUH.

(cont)
==========
The Myth of ‘the Southern Strategy
By CLAY RISEN

Everyone knows that race has long played a decisive role in Southern electoral politics. From the end of Reconstruction until the beginning of the civil rights era, the story goes, the national Democratic Party made room for segregationist members — and as a result dominated the South. But in the 50s and 60s, Democrats embraced the civil rights movement, costing them the white Southern vote. Meanwhile, the Republican Party successfully wooed disaffected white racists with a “Southern strategy” that championed “states’ rights.”

It’s an easy story to believe, but this year two political scientists called it into question. In their book “The End of Southern Exceptionalism,” Richard Johnston of the University of Pennsylvania and Byron Shafer of the University of Wisconsin argue that the shift in the South from Democratic to Republican was overwhelmingly a question not of race but of economic growth. In the postwar era, they note, the South transformed itself from a backward region to an engine of the national economy, giving rise to a sizable new wealthy suburban class. This class, not surprisingly, began to vote for the party that best represented its economic interests: the G.O.P. Working-class whites, however — and here’s the surprise — even those in areas with large black populations, stayed loyal to the Democrats.(This was true until the 90s, when the nation as a whole turned rightward in Congressional voting.)

The two scholars support their claim with an extensive survey of election returns and voter surveys. To give just one example: in the 50s, among Southerners in the low-income tercile, 43 percent voted for Republican Presidential candidates, while in the high-income tercile, 53 percent voted Republican; by the 80s, those figures were 51 percent and 77 percent, respectively. Wealthy Southerners shifted rightward in droves but poorer ones didn’t.

To be sure, Shafer says, many whites in the South aggressively opposed liberal Democrats on race issues.“But when folks went to the polling booths,” he says,“they didn’t shoot off their own toes. They voted by their economic preferences, not racial preferences.” Shafer says these results should give liberals hope.“If Southern politics is about class and not race,” he says,“then they can get it back.”
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18666 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Courtesy of your favorite liberal.
Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment.

Being called a "liberal",
by "General Robert E. Lee",
the man who killed 625,000 Americans,
in an attempt to destroy the United States of America,
and keep his slaves.

Hey.. bin Laden only killed 3,000, and he didn't do it to get to keep his slaves.

Location hidden

#18667 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks.
Keep trying.
Thank you FOP
In case you missed this. NOTHING is guaranteed for life now except death and taxes. You should know that. Don't get too comfortable.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18668 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>IO is a lunatic. I don't know how anyone gets that insane. Well, the unions are getting it thrown in their faces by Obama and they probably invested millions in him. Maybe that has pushed him over the edge.
Now, now, that Thorazine is on the way. We'll ask the nice nurse to open up another Medicaid bed for you at a "less secure" facility as soon as we can.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18669 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
What have been our choices:
Support Bush, a rich,(inherited his $), hypocritical, cowardly, draft-dodging, deficit exploding, debt-doubling, American troop-killing Right Wing Wacko buffoon whose main job was to say "Sir, Yes Sir" to Cheney;
Then
Support McCain, a rich,(married his $), Right Wing Wacko like McCain, who was so moronic he decided torture,(which he previously condemned), was a good thing; that invading Iraq was brilliant, and picked Sarah Palin, an embarrassment to intelligent women everywhere, as a potential V.P.;
or
Support Romney, a rich,(inherited his $), cowardly, draft-dodging, tax-evading, hypocritical, job killing, company bankrupting, greedy bastard.
Damn... I'd love to vote for a true Conservative- Republican or Democrat.
Obama isn't my choice, but Republicans have been giving us buffoons, war criminals, and corporate tools for the last 20 years.
Hey, good luck on that true conservative thing- as best I can determine from these wackos, there are only about three in congress now. All the rest are just RINO's, turncoats, and libroids dressed in drag- but they won't tell me which three are the real 'conservative republicans'.

Location hidden

#18670 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks.
Keep trying.
Thank you FOP
For your reading pleasure....

"The Obama administration has thus far issued waivers from Obama-care’s onerous requirements to unions representing 543,812 workers. By contrast, the administration has issued waivers for only 69,813 nonunion workers. While these waivers are a significant benefit, they accrue to a small fraction of the nation’s 14 million union workers. Further, many of the waivers have been granted on an annual basis, and no waiver has been granted for longer than two-and-a-half years. Eventually even union health plans are going to have to comply with Obama-care regulations."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walthourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) May 26 GHALL 99
Long County School System May 21 itssad 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) May 20 REDNECK 26
Wilkerson road May 20 REDNECK 3
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) May 6 Poke 247
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Apr '15 t8kin 75
Toke Apr '15 checo 1
More from around the web

Walthourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE