Viagra: Does Viagra cause divorce?

Viagra: Does Viagra cause divorce?

There are 55 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Viagra: Does Viagra cause divorce?. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Experts warn of possible relationship troubles that might be caused by the little blue pill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Cleveland-West_S ide

Canton, OH

#23 Jul 27, 2010
I was hammered not long ago and my friend gave me one (100mg) after 15 min it wasn't working so she gave me another (200mg total).
Holy Toledo, I was up for about 10 hours then for the next 50+ hours it would pop up for no reason whatsoever.
I was really nervous and searched the internet to see if I needed to go to the doctor.
I'll tell you what, I'll never take another one ever again.
Dang was I stupid!!!
Angie

AOL

#24 Jul 27, 2010
If most of you guys take Viagra, your hat won't fit anymore.
xxx666

Denver, CO

#25 Jul 27, 2010
Angie wrote:
If most of you guys take Viagra, your hat won't fit anymore.
What's the matter can't you hack it or are you a fish eater.

“News is News”

Since: Jul 10

Saudi Aurora

#26 Jul 27, 2010
Hat won't fit? lol
Nomad

Aurora, CO

#27 Jul 27, 2010
It can lead to an erection! I am not sure about the divorce part. I thought people in the news were supposed to know these things?
Lionbar says

Peterborough, UK

#28 Jul 27, 2010
Cleveland-West_Side wrote:
I was hammered not long ago and my friend gave me one (100mg) after 15 min it wasn't working so she gave me another (200mg total).
Holy Toledo, I was up for about 10 hours then for the next 50+ hours it would pop up for no reason whatsoever.
I was really nervous and searched the internet to see if I needed to go to the doctor.
I'll tell you what, I'll never take another one ever again.
Dang was I stupid!!!
What joy ! You'll have every man on here taking 200mg tonight and being rigid for the rest of the week ! Fantastic !!

Don't tell my wife, she'll want to take that amount every week !
Lionbar says

Peterborough, UK

#29 Jul 27, 2010
Sorry - she'll want ME to take that amount every week !

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#30 Jul 27, 2010
dlayne wrote:
Viagra ruined my friend's marriage. Her husband took it and then claimed that because she couldn't keep up with him, he had the right to have sex outside their marriage. They got divorced, and he continued to have sex outside of marriage.
How did he get a divorce and continue having sex outside his marriage?

I'll bet this is a case of the woman looking to blame the man without taking any responsibility for her actions.
Ex Wife

Pasadena, CA

#31 Jul 27, 2010
The older men who start taking Viagra become almost as horny as 18 year olds! They start chasing younger girls, and that causes the destruction of many of their marriages.
Al Sharpton

Denver, CO

#32 Jul 27, 2010
Ex Wife wrote:
The older men who start taking Viagra become almost as horny as 18 year olds! They start chasing younger girls, and that causes the destruction of many of their marriages.
I'd love to be a horny 18 year old again.
Not Cuban0Uno

Tulsa, OK

#33 Jul 27, 2010
The Paisano Latino Tulsa wrote:
I take Viagra and so do all the other donkey's we have too Stinky Sticky A ngel W ings Pisano Italliono Volare Beastilly Master want's to be mounted contestlly day and night in her stall in Tulsa.
Sounds more like your bag there sicko and your finocchio brother Cuban0Uno of Littleton.
You and he tried to swallow some and it got stuck in your throats and you had a stiff neck and hard heads that lasted all night.
Us real men no matter how old we are don't need pills.
You wimps are limp wristed and just plain limp!
LOL!
Not Cuban0Uno

Tulsa, OK

#34 Jul 27, 2010
Al Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to be a horny 18 year old again.
Poor guy was so ugly he stayed that way until he was 40 and hooked up with Cuban0Uno of Littleton. You almost died a virgin!
Oprah pink pill please

Denver, CO

#35 Jul 28, 2010
A very attractive girl is all the stimulant a guy needs. I'd wager that most men experiencing ED wouldn't have the issue if they were getting naked with a younger lean tan hot blonde. Most ED begins in the mid-late 40s which just happens to coincide with the effects of aging on their spouse. From my experience, the more physically attractive the girl, the greater the desire and the better the erection. Older women should embrace the blue pill. It generates the result their younger leaner bodies did decades ago. Donít torch me for the insight. I canít imagine the physique of most men 45 plus is appealing to women either, but there is no blue pill to overcome that. That is unfortunate. Dispatch Oprah to solve that. If she can elect a President, surely she can lead the drive to create a pink pill. Though, for many women, a wealthy guyís money is all the pink pill they ever need.

“News is News”

Since: Jul 10

Saudi Aurora

#36 Jul 29, 2010
Oprah pink pill please wrote:
A very attractive girl is all the stimulant a guy needs. I'd wager that most men experiencing ED wouldn't have the issue if they were getting naked with a younger lean tan hot blonde. Most ED begins in the mid-late 40s which just happens to coincide with the effects of aging on their spouse. From my experience, the more physically attractive the girl, the greater the desire and the better the erection. Older women should embrace the blue pill. It generates the result their younger leaner bodies did decades ago. Donít torch me for the insight. I canít imagine the physique of most men 45 plus is appealing to women either, but there is no blue pill to overcome that. That is unfortunate. Dispatch Oprah to solve that. If she can elect a President, surely she can lead the drive to create a pink pill. Though, for many women, a wealthy guyís money is all the pink pill they ever need.
So what you are saying is those of us reaching around 40 should consider trading in our 38-40 models on a nice shiny new 25 model and our lil guys would be fine? lol
upset

Marengo, OH

#37 Jul 29, 2010
So What wrote:
If your weinnie is old and broken it is your fault 4 using it too much. Leave the old wrinkled thing alone Yuck Forget the Viagra u r old and disgusting anyway.
Sounds like female speak to me.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38 Jul 30, 2010
Can someone please tell me why after taking Viagra my d**k gets hard on both ends and soft in the middle???????

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#39 Jul 30, 2010
dinla wrote:
Can someone please tell me why after taking Viagra my d**k gets hard on both ends and soft in the middle???????
WTH? I've never heard of that.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#41 Jul 31, 2010
_Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH? I've never heard of that.
Neither have I...Just wanted to see if anyone would bite...

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#42 Jul 31, 2010
dinla wrote:
<quoted text>Neither have I...Just wanted to see if anyone would bite...
I bit it because I've heard some weird side effect of viagra and similar. I've heard it can cause blindness. I was challenged by the viagra dependent posters here in the past so I posted the link about it.
mitch

Memphis, TN

#43 Jul 31, 2010
yes my wife left me for a man with a candle that will burn all nite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Underage Drinking Party (Oct '12) Thu November is Coming 10
Judge DiGangi Modifies, alters, and/or edits co... Sep 13 cardcc 1
Lottery Aug '17 Bj mayberry 1
natalie amora otenti HIV POSITIVE hooker (May '16) Aug '17 Walthamdude 5
Wayne Hogan and AB, cell mates and lovers Aug '17 Wayne and AB in a... 1
News Solange, Migos win at BET Awards; Bruno Mars pe... Jun '17 Trump Plotza 2
Review: Allergy Associates - Chi S Wang MD (Jun '09) Dec '16 Cas 56

Waltham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waltham Mortgages