Posted in the Waltham Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Leisha Tringali

Windham, NH

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Via: US President Donald Tenn of Fathers4Justice states:
What a coincidence? We name judge Peter DiGiangi as the Fathers4justice "A**-hole of the Month" and then our website is shut down... "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Parental Rights

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2011
I read this story both on Facebook and Twitter. I realize as a direct result of our not standing up and fighting for our rights that our government, especially the judicial branch, is whittling away at these rights but isn't this a first amendment issue? I mean, don't we still have the right to free speech? Or did we lose our right to free speech as part of the patriot act?

Just curious, should I be one of the dumb and quiet sheeple? Should we just give up on our parental rights and hand our children over at birth? Will Fathers4Justice continue to fight for our childrens rights? Or have they been silenced forever? They were like our last chance organization. I know Fathers & Families is government funded so they aren't going to do anything more than what they are told.
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#3 Sep 13, 2011
I've read many posts and articles from father's rights groups. The underlying thread in most cases where the men writing seem to be most angry with the courts has more to do with wanting shared or sole physical custody in order to avoid/reduce paying child support than a true concern for the best interest of the children involved. Have any of the fathers TRULY considered how they would have felt as young children, living out of suitcases, shuttled back and forth between homes 3 days here, 4 days there, so Dad could pay for less of their upkeep?! Children need to have a home AND liberal time with both parents (assuming they're both fit and willing)- and that doesn't have to mean living in 2 places. I've been in front of many of the judges in Middlesex Probate and Family Court on too many occasions to count. Some of these judges do not even bother to read the pre-trial conference memos and financial statements, let alone listen with lack of bias to oral arguments. Judge DiGangi was NOT one of these judges. He was one of the few judges I was in front of who saw through my ex's high priced attorney's BS and put the needs of our children first. He also followed the law. Did I leave feeling I got everything that I should have in all fairness for my children - NO - but at least we didn't get totally screwed like we had with other judges in the past. Did my ex feel like (for once) he got screwed - YES. Only because he didn't get everything he wanted and leave us destitute. It had nothing to do with our children. He's probably whining about how Judge DiGangi favors women.
Leisha Tringali

Windham, NH

#4 Sep 16, 2011
@ Oh BOO HOO. I am a female and I know Judge Digangi unethical behaviors. He is an arrogant asshole. Google his name to learn more about him. As for the issue of child support it is part of the corrupt system - it's called Title IV-D funding - the state collects federal funds for every dollar collected in child support. That funding in part is for the judges retirement - so who's BEST INTEREST is really being looked at, certainly not the childrens. Judge Mulligan raised the child support guidelines above and beyond the federal guideline: See Link:
&fe ature=related
I am a female who believes in equality for both fit parents. Judge Digangi is one of the worst judges in Massachusetts and if I have anything to do with it I will help to have him disbarred or I will continue to expose his corruption and embarass the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, as I know him first hand and he knows that I have the evidence that clearly shows his violations of Judicial Cannons. He has placed an illegal gag order on me to shut me up - FAT CHANCE as I will continue to assert my 1st amendment right to free speech! He threatened me with 178 days in jail for violating an illegal gag order, HE FAILED! Shut up I shall not.
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#5 Sep 16, 2011
clearly you feel you were unfairly treaty by this judge. i can attest to the fact that he without question put the needs of my children first and that other judges did not. that was my primary concern. whatever other failings i may have perceived were of less importance to me, even including the amount of child support, which was far less than my ex should be paying given his financial situation. i don't need to google him. most of the people who rant about his "unfairness" are men who don't want to pay so much child support. they should have thought about that before abandoning their children and/or starting 2nd or 3rd families. clearly you have no respect for the law since you admittedly keep violating it. you sound like sour grapes to me.
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Judge Digangi does not put children first or follow the law. He is corrupt and will fix hearings with his buddies on the other side, including lander and lander of Framingham. He is the worst and most corrupt judge in ma, hands down
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#7 Sep 19, 2011
Clearly you were never before Judge McSweeny or Judge Dilday if you think Judge DiGangi is the worst. He is far better than these two! I do not think Judge DiGangi is corrupt. I think he has no patience for nonsense and puts dead beat parents - or those attempting to be dead beat parents - in their places.
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#8 Sep 19, 2011
Well oh boo hoo, you must be the only one who feels this way.
Judge DiGangi is corupt, he is an egomaniac and has no problems trading favors for favorable rulings in hand picked cases.
Make no mistake, Judge DiGangi is the most evil corupt judge out there on the bench, just simply evil.
But stay tuned, it looks like the fathers4justice had the right idea and I dont think he will last too much longer, there are just too many complaints against him and I hear there is an article coming out of middlesex.
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#9 Sep 19, 2011
fathers4justice = deadbeatdads or deadbeatdadwannabees for the most part. they have no credibility.
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#10 Sep 19, 2011
You could not be more wrong. Do you think Kevin Thompson is a deadbeat dad, you are nuts and based on your writings don't have a clue. He was also tortured by DiGangi and the fix was in from day one. The only corruption here is DiGangi and remains the major issue in middlesex, you really need to get a clue.
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#11 Sep 20, 2011
I've actually read all about his case. In my opinion (and the opinion of many other rational, informed individuals) he is an angry, bitter man who has little to no understanding of the law and rules and procedures of the court. His book was banned not, as he claims, because of what he wrote about his alleged mistreatment by the courts, but because it contained information that was impounded regarding DSS reports and other sensitive information about his minor child. This was done in clear violation of court order - a court order that was put in place to protect the child. Judge DiGangi's rulings were upheld by the appellate court. NOT because a "fix" was in, but because Thompson did not have grounds for reversal on appeal. Given his well-documented virulent behavior and slandorous attacks against his ex-wife, as well as his willingness to disclose sensitive informative to the world about his minor child with no regard for that child, it is clear that Judge DiGangi made the right call he when awarded both legal and physical custody to the mother in this case. Thompson sounds like a nut. I wouldn't want my children anywhere near him. I also wouldn't be surprised if "the one who knows" is actually Kevin Thompson, LOL.
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Its funny, when I first read Kevins case logs I was also skepitacal about him and then I found out there were many exact problems in my case. DiGangi is friends with Stephen Lander and owed him a favor, my ex wife hired Stephen Lander and suprise suprise, DiGangi gave him each and every ruling.

DiGangi ignores laws, he even at times asked Lander, what do you want me to do with this defendant and woohlah, no visitation, no contact, a restraining order, so again you couldnt be more wrong.

If you go into DiGangis courtroom you will notice a few things, 1. he has 4-6 young pretty law clerks in his chambers with him on a daily basis, always woman, never men, also he ignores laws and says things like " bring your toothbrush with you " threaning that if you even breathe the wrong way, off to House of Corrections you go.

I would be more upset with you if I though you actually had a clue, but you really dont, pay attention to Middlesex news and see whats coming, DiGangi will be exposed for the criminal he is. He wont last much longer, I just hope he gets whats coming to him and spends some time in jail for case fixing and ex party meeting behind closed doors.
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#13 Sep 20, 2011
There are tapes and transcripts of court proceedings. If you were unfairly treated by Judge DiGangi you had the right to appeal his decision. If you did not avail yourself of this option perhaps you did not have a valid complaint. If you did and lost perhaps Judge DiGangi's ruling was appropriate. The appeallate court is there for a reason. I know of one case where the husband appeals everything. He is quite certain he has been unfairly treated by the Middlesex courts (even though he hasn't been). The appellate courts haven't reversed the probate court's decisions. This is as it should be. But he still tells everyone that Judge DiGangi was out to get him and only favors women. If you read through the appellate court decisions, I think you'll find that they look quite closely at all of the evidence presented and make fair rulings.
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#14 Sep 20, 2011
Again, you dont have a clue.

First the appeals court had me go back to DiGangi for a motion to reconsider, for asking he awarded 3500 to Lander and Lander for fees and costs, yeah that is fair !

Second, when appeals Court got my file, they stated they wanted a retainer to hold for 25,000 or they would not even entertain my appeal, so again you are wrong.

Guess what, I went in again on a motion to modify and to ask Digangi to recuse himself, guess what another 3500 to Lander and Lander for fees and costs.

You are wrong, I can understand you being a woman and having a judge that does favors for friends and rules favorably towards woman, but you are just flat wrong and dont have a clue.

This Judge is a sexist, egomanica, whith short mans disease, he throws his gavel around in front of young blonde law clerks and has ex parte meetings with other counsel.

At least now I know you have no idea what you are talking about, but hell, if I was a woman and had lots of money I would want Digangi and would hire Lander and Lander, you cant lose, the fix would be in.
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#15 Sep 20, 2011
I won't even dignify your comments directed at me with a response.

Clearly you're just another angry man who thinks he should have won in court and resents having had to pay fees to his ex when he lost. My quess is that your file is huge because you've been in and out of court so many times trying to reduce support and leave your wife (ie kids) with far less so you can have a far better lifestyle than they do.

Just for the record - I've never heard of Lander and Lander. And my ex was the one with the expensive team of attorneys who were pals with many of the probate judges. Somehow (imagine that!) the facts of the case eventually meant that my kids weren't left in total poverty. Because we ended up in Judge DiGangi's courtroom. He only "favors women" when men try to impoverish their kids. Because it really shouldn't be about the parents. It should always be about what's best for the kids. Maybe you should spend more of your funds taking care of your children willingly instead of taking your ex to court. That's a novel idea.
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#16 Sep 20, 2011
Typical answer for an angry woman who thinks woman should rule the world, again you have no clue.

But not to worry, Judge DiGangi will always rule in you favor.

As to my file, again you simply have no clue,

You just keep cashing your free checks and better thought, why dont you get a job and earn your own money, what am I thinking
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#17 Sep 20, 2011
Typical response from a man who clearly has no respect for women. No wonder your wife divorced you, LOL. I lead a very happy life and hold honerable gentlemen in the highest regard. Try to have a nice day.:)
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#18 Sep 20, 2011
Again you havent a clue,

But like I said dont worry, just call Lander and Lander in Framingham and get in front of DiGangi, you cant lose, Lander will call DiGangi before your hearing and you will will hands down and get awarded your fees and costs, its a womans world.

Keep cahing your support check and living free, it must be nice, have fun at the pool today, try to relax and enjoy your pool day.
oh boo hoo

Waltham, MA

#19 Sep 20, 2011
Wow! Child Support is a financial payment applied toward the cost of raising children. That's why it's called Child Support. Maybe in your view of a utopian world the children could live in a home without the mother, eat food the mother cannot eat, have the money go toward utilities as long as the mother never makes a phone call or turns on a light switch, etc., but in the real world children have a parent raising them. Hopefully a dedicated parent who puts their needs first. And in virtually all of these homes where Child Support is PART of the budget it doesn't come close to covering all of the expenses. But you go right ahead thinking that the support checks that "unfair" judge makes you send are spent by your wife on her personal luxuries instead of housing, feeding, educating and clothing your children while she sits at the pool doing nothing until she has to drive to the bank and cash your check. I'm sure if you let those thoughts fester around in your little brain long enough you'll become so bitter and vile you'll completely alienate your children if you haven't already done so. I feel sorry for them. My guess is that this attitude toward women and your sense of entitlement may have been factors in your court case. Your posts are about how you were allegedly wronged, not that your children have suffered in any way. So clearly Judge DiGangi saw in court what it's only taken a few posts to reveal about you here. I don't think it had anything to do with your ex's attorneys. And I'm not wasting any more of time time responding to you.
The one who knows

Orlando, FL

#20 Sep 20, 2011
Great, why dont you head back out to the pool and wait for your child support and un employment checks to arrive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 16 hr John 1,168
Health: Erectile dysfunction medication can cau... (Jul '10) 18 hr jimmycollins123 16
Communities gather for Winchester teen's funeral Mon Lynne 2
Bad Home Builders Nationwide (Jan '08) Sep 23 M Adams Thompson 41
Ebola-Keeping threat from United States Sep 16 Watertown Mom 1
exterior painting (Jul '13) Sep 12 bryanflake1984 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701

Waltham News Video

Waltham Dating
Find my Match

Waltham Jobs

Waltham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waltham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waltham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]