brickmans moody street

brickmans moody street

Posted in the Waltham Forum

kathy

AOL

#1 Jan 26, 2008
what has happened to the Brickman business? Did they re locate?
eggplantnk

Seattle, WA

#2 May 21, 2008
kathy wrote:
Did you ever find out what happened to Brickman's? i just went there and was surprised to se it closed
Linda

Brighton, MA

#3 Aug 7, 2008
kathy wrote:
Unfortunately Brickmans went out of business last year. I worked there but had left the company prior to their closing. I'd be happy to help anyone with their plumbing, lighting, cabinet & door hardware needs. I now work at WaterSpot on Rte 9 in Framingham, please feel free to give me a call, I work every day except Monday.
Robert

Arlington Heights, MA

#4 Oct 4, 2008
Linda,

I would like to purcharse some hardware to match what I bought at Brickmans a few years back. Can I email you a picture to see if you have it? ROb

[email protected]
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Brickmans went out of business last year. I worked there but had left the company prior to their closing. I'd be happy to help anyone with their plumbing, lighting, cabinet & door hardware needs. I now work at WaterSpot on Rte 9 in Framingham, please feel free to give me a call, I work every day except Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Pharma Dictates Sun Big Pharma RICO 1
News Groups rally locally in support of Israel, Pale... (Jul '14) Jun 20 doG mnDaed yHol r... 13
natalie amora otenti HIV POSITIVE hooker Jun 11 ffdrain 2
News Trip to Israel by Rosenberg, other senators, dr... (Nov '15) Jun 1 ubo 6
Judge Peter Digangi named " A**-hole of the mon... (Sep '11) May 29 Tightrope 118
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May '16 EverettCitizen 327
News Hotel Guard Charged With Sex Assault On Child (Jun '06) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waltham Mortgages