motor control study for children - brandeis university
Posted in the Waltham Forum
#1 Oct 19, 2012
Are you interested in having your child participate in a NIH funded study of motor development?
We are now conducting a study to measure how children coordinate body and arm movements made at the same time. We expect children to learn this complex whole body coordination gradually, settling on an adult pattern around 7-8 years of age. If this turns out to be true, it could explain the source of some developmental motor delays, including the patterns seen in children with autism.
• We are recruiting children for immediate participation.
• Children 3 to 14 years of age are eligible
• To participate, your child should be in good general health
• The experiment lasts about 1 hour.
• The experiment is conducted at Brandies University
• Your child (care of you) will be compensated $15.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Add your comments below
|Weekly Cambridge Newsletter||Jun 20||backyardcambridge||1|
|Yard sale behavior 101||Jun 4||Waltham St||1|
|Gender Pay Gap||May '18||Maddie_Finn||1|
|Popular African-American hair products may cont...||May '18||Jake||3|
|Review: Skyline Northeast||May '18||Trade Show Expert||1|
|A tale of two priests (Dec '05)||May '18||Monday Blues||2|
|Review: Events & Adventures Boston Inc (Dec '08)||May '18||Stuck||330|
Find what you want!
Search Waltham Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC