Review: Masterclean Boston

Posted in the Waltham Forum

Michael H

Hull, MA

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Just got back from visiting a rental property. When i walked the property i was in shock... The carpets were in really bad shape, stains, and dog (you know what) A friend told me to call MasterClean Boston, a little pricey....but worth every cent. I thought i was going to need to replace the carpet...They did an awesome job with the carpet and the housecleaning....in the end saved me tons of cash....You must try them out, btw...Super nice people as well.
Michelle Weston Ma

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Aromatherapy cleaning? Whats thats? That was my first reaction when my husband gave me a gift certificate from MasterClean Boston. Wow! was my second reaction after i had my home cleaned.
Aromatherapy cleaning? Im an expert now.....sure, i have them come back every week.
Thanks to the whole team of MasterClean Boston. Eco frindly Aromatherapy cleaning is the hot new trend in Boston, and im glad im on they're schedulle already.
M.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
electricians (Jan '06) Thu kody 6
Fire on Harding Ave last night... (Feb '06) Apr 16 Mrata 2
News Elizabeth Warren sets sights on Scott Brown in ... (Dec '11) Apr 10 swedenforever 4
News 10th year for popular drag show Apr 9 Tammy 8
News Boston Marathon Suspect Told Mom He Expected to... (Jun '14) Apr 7 Me only Me 4
News Route 9 Restaurant Closes in Framingham Apr 6 Crunchdog66 1
News Commission split on Taconic High School project... Mar '15 Praxis33 8
More from around the web

Waltham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]