Raytheon factory changes name to reflect Navajo character

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

More than two decades after Raytheon began doing business in a corner of the Navajo Nation, the $32 billion company changed the local facility's name to reflect its cultural surroundings.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Polymath”

Since: Jul 08

Farmington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

ponee wrote:
saint you are as dumb as rush limbum ...he probably your dad. your momma just doesnt remember.
He's just a troll. Just ignore him, that's the best medicine for him.
real navajo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Just The Facts wrote:
"This is not just a change of names; it's a change of identity that better suits our employees, our region and our heritage."
What ever happened to just being Americans and being proud of that?
who really made those recommendation to add ''thee name'' to it?was it the head man(mr.navajo joe),the employees or the economic development committee ?
Lead Zepplin

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Regarding Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Joe did not write that brief bio. I did and I am a friend who is supportive of all he does and will continue to be, despite the haters out there of a educated Navajo who is getting disrespected by his own kind.
So Basicly what you're saying is your an ARSE Smoocher, and BTW it's "AN educated Navajo". I can see why you're infatuated by this guy , you're not too bright yourself.
greg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

you are a freeloader wrote:
<quoted text>
why do they have to give you something.....pull your hand back and go to work, freeloader! indians get to go to school for free already..it's white people that can't afford to send their kids to college!
Raytheon don't give out scholarship. There's no free ride too.
YazzieOsbourne

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

I proclaim the new name of Raytheon to be "Beh-Tso", which means Big Teats. There are a few wimmin working at the site who could qualify for that designation.
ponee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

not all indians drink . just like not all white people are nazis in the wrong country
ponee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

if thats how you feel i will glady buy you a one way ticket to germany where the loser nazis are. guess what YOU have a BLACK president saint. your president is black and there is nothing you can do about it.brain dead sister marrying rednecks like you are a dying breed. you will be breeded out of existence soon. your kids will have black babies or yellow , red babies. maybe your wife will get some real lovin from a native. and leave you. you are joke like bush and rush limbum. the browning of america is almost done . and there is nothing you can do about it. nothing.
Fan Club

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Lead Zepplin wrote:
<quoted text>So Basicly what you're saying is your an ARSE Smoocher, and BTW it's "AN educated Navajo". I can see why you're infatuated by this guy , you're not too bright yourself.
Yer jesh jellous...typical John response. Too bad you'll be worried about my intellect and Mr. Joe will still be doing a terrific job and doing great things while you focus on petty, minus stuff.
Sucks to be U!
Fan Club

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Behane wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one of these brothers was a Navajo Council delegate around the mid 90's?
The Honorable Alfred L. Joe was the former delegate from Dilkon. Nice guy like his brothers.
YerFunny

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Lead Zepplin wrote:
<quoted text>So Basicly what you're saying is your an ARSE Smoocher, and BTW it's "AN educated Navajo". I can see why you're infatuated by this guy , you're not too bright yourself.
Heck yeah, I'd kiss Bobby's a$$ any day. And whose to say I haven't? I was younger and naive, but I found him to be very pleasing, pleasurable and a heck of a lotta FUN. He put the "F" in f-u-n!
Give it up

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

YerFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yeah, I'd kiss Bobby's **** any day. And whose to say I haven't? I was younger and naive, but I found him to be very pleasing, pleasurable and a heck of a lotta FUN. He put the "F" in f-u-n!
That's probably not all you did. Judging from the way you walk.And the white stuff caked on on your chin.
Smilingwidely

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Give it up wrote:
<quoted text>That's probably not all you did. Judging from the way you walk.And the white stuff caked on on your chin.
...and I loved every hour of it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waltham Discussions

Search the Waltham Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 3 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,677
'Missing Persons' leader backs off Townsend case (Dec '09) 5 hr confused 59
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Bad Home Builders Nationwide (Jan '08) Apr 18 Doug Celeste 39
Judge Peter Digangi named " A**-hole of the mon... (Sep '11) Apr 17 i care 101
Brandeis U. decides against honor for Islam critic Apr 10 truth facts 1
Review: Main Street Mobile (Oct '12) Apr 9 Willy 4
•••
•••

Waltham News Video

•••
•••

Waltham Jobs

•••
•••