Driving while illegal: Immigrants wor...

Driving while illegal: Immigrants worry about being arrested and deported

There are 3 comments on the The Daily News Tribune story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Driving while illegal: Immigrants worry about being arrested and deported. In it, The Daily News Tribune reports that:

“There is a lot of corruption going on.”

On a recent afternoon E. Santos hopped behind the wheel of his SUV in the lot of his apartment building on Union Avenue, said a prayer for his safe return home, and drove off. via The Daily News Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News Tribune.

dale

Hopkinton, MA

#1 Aug 20, 2007
poor things, just like uninsured soldiers of Milford. Its about as fair as drunk drivers driving unlicensed,they have no right to drive therefore the law SHOULD prosecute to the fullest. Lets be honest, would they be any more lenient on us in their country? The ones I know drink all weekend and then drive home when they are done, no thought of whos sober.
usa

Milford, MA

#2 Aug 23, 2007
they are worried that they might get caught??? jesus, i would be more worried that if i got into an accident that i dont kill some one. they want to stay in this country and in our towns, do it the right way. for the love of god! and they say that they are doing nothing wrong! just tring to make a living. what part of illegal do they not understand?!?!
so i guess its ok to sell drugs or do ther things that are illegal, just as long as its putting food on my table? these people need to go!
amanda

Chelmsford, MA

#3 Mar 25, 2008
Are we supposed to feel SORRY for these bloodsuckers? They don't put food on our tables, they clean us out? Who's paying for their jailtime, free housing, and tuition, while my kids can't get a THING from our Gov. They are a cancer to our country. WHY do we have to put up w/this?!?!?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Allergy Associates - Chi S Wang MD (Jun '09) Dec 5 Cas 56
News Jill Stein seeks recount in Wisconsin, Michigan... Dec 1 Twang 3
Why I'm voting for Gary Johnson Nov '16 Defektor 1
Michael Sullivan age 52 with one leg Nov '16 Titi66 3
Michael Sullivan age 52 with one leg Nov '16 Tiatia66 5
News Classic Italian family cuisine at its very best (Mar '08) Aug '16 Mr Mike Dulude 9
News Pittsfield officials reflect after Taconic High... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Tom Fontaine 12

Waltham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waltham Mortgages