Student stabbed at Bentley; two women...

Student stabbed at Bentley; two women in custody

There are 8 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Student stabbed at Bentley; two women in custody. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Bentley University officials say a male student has been stabbed inside a dormitory and two non-student women have been taken into custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Catmomdu

Tewksbury, MA

#1 Feb 3, 2010
Can't wait to learn more about this story. Got my MS, CIS at this school.
Sick of it

Wallingford, CT

#2 Feb 3, 2010
Catmomdu wrote:
Can't wait to learn more about this story. Got my MS, CIS at this school.
Oooh. I was just reading about this on the channel 4 news website. They really don't have any good info except the two woman are in custody at the Waltham police Dept.. Guess we'll have to wait to hear what the victim has to say.
Catmomdu

Tewksbury, MA

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh. I was just reading about this on the channel 4 news website. They really don't have any good info except the two woman are in custody at the Waltham police Dept.. Guess we'll have to wait to hear what the victim has to say.
We can always hope it was justified. <^..^>
snoop D O DOUBLE G

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Feb 3, 2010
what is wizith all you crizazy beaatchs'?
Catmomdu

Tewksbury, MA

#6 Feb 3, 2010
snoop D O DOUBLE G wrote:
what is wizith all you crizazy beaatchs'?
Weee izzz snifffing and snooping for Snoopies to stab.
Best hide under the bed.

“Do NOT Feed the Trolls!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Lowell MA

#7 Feb 3, 2010
Catmomdu wrote:
Can't wait to learn more about this story. Got my MS, CIS at this school.
I went there too.
It looks like this kid hired a hooker to come to his dorm, and things got bad once they got there.
I dont get it though - a campus full of single college girls, and he hires a hooker?
Catmomdu

Tewksbury, MA

#8 Feb 3, 2010
Lowering the Bar wrote:
<quoted text>
I went there too.
It looks like this kid hired a hooker to come to his dorm, and things got bad once they got there.
I dont get it though - a campus full of single college girls, and he hires a hooker?
The one I saw on the news looked trashy, but that's the style these days, so I dunno.
Story said it was 2 girls.
Oh, I need to get to bed. Feeling very sleepy. I'm sure we'll learn more tomorrow.
Mamerica

Norwood, MA

#9 Feb 4, 2010
Lowering the Bar wrote:
<quoted text>
I went there too.
It looks like this kid hired a hooker to come to his dorm, and things got bad once they got there.
I dont get it though - a campus full of single college girls, and he hires a hooker?
He probably looks ugly that no woman wants to sleep with him, willingly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Support Rally tomorrow night at 5:30 Jul 10 Terry Sauro 1
News Groups rally locally in support of Israel, Pale... (Jul '14) Jul 5 Go Blue Forever 14
News 10 New Job Openings Near Melrose (Jun '14) Jul 3 No need to apply 2
Big Pharma Dictates Jun 26 Big Pharma RICO 1
natalie amora otenti HIV POSITIVE hooker Jun '16 ffdrain 2
News Trip to Israel by Rosenberg, other senators, dr... (Nov '15) Jun '16 ubo 6
Judge Peter Digangi named " A**-hole of the mon... (Sep '11) May '16 Tightrope 118

Waltham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waltham Mortgages