1963 Live Bob Dylan Album Coming This...

1963 Live Bob Dylan Album Coming This April

There are 2 comments on the KRTH-FM Los Angeles story from Feb 18, 2011, titled 1963 Live Bob Dylan Album Coming This April. In it, KRTH-FM Los Angeles reports that:

Bob Dylan Photos: Bob Dylan view gallery Fresh off his GRAMMY appearance with Mumford & Sons and The Avett Brothers , Bob Dylan will release an archive performance at Brandies First Annual Folk Festival in Waltham, Massachusetts 1963, yes this was when Kennedy was in the White House and the Beatles had not yet set foot in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRTH-FM Los Angeles.

Ray Beckerman

Forest Hills, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2011
People should listen to that album. It's from before he sold out to try to become a 'rock star'.

In those days Dylan was really something.
jack desmond

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2011
dylan didn't sell out. he just did what he wanted to do. if he'd stayed in any one of his periods he'd be nothing. I saw who rocked the grammies rough hewn as it was. and it went all the way back to the sixties with hootenanny type presentation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bitter flaw in Melanie's law (Jul '08) 18 hr Barbara Pobte 82
News RiverSource aims to improve image (Jun '07) Aug 15 Wanda English 13
News Classic Italian family cuisine at its very best (Mar '08) Aug 11 Mr Mike Dulude 9
News Fitchburg on way to being pot hot spot? Aug 4 Christi 2
News 10 New Job Openings Near Melrose (Jun '14) Jul 29 Real power 3
News Somerville Says: "Black Lives Matter" (Dec '14) Jul 29 bozo 5
News Pittsfield officials reflect after Taconic High... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Tom Fontaine 12

Waltham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waltham Mortgages