Police: Billerica woman was driving drunk when she struck, crit...

Full story: Lowell Sun

A 43-year-old Billerica woman has been ordered not to drive while she awaits trial on charges that she was drunk when the car she was driving struck a 17-year-old Waltham boy in a crosswalk Sunday morning, leaving the boy fighting for his life.
Comments
61 - 64 of 64 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2009
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
latinlady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

once from Billerica wrote:
I can't believe all the names that you folks are calling those two women. Okay one drove drunk, YES she should be in jail. But the name calling is really not necessary. I'm sure that in the end justice will be served. She will have to live with this for the rest of her life. Maybe, just maybe she will not drink like that again . Let's hope not anyway
hey are you a friend of the scum B***CH
RMPM is an idiot

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Rich Man Poor Man wrote:
Ted Kennedy was drunk when he drove off a bridge, his passenger died, and he walked away because he was RICH. The guy from Cambridge walked, because he is Rich. Why does the poor woman from Billerica belong in jail? we cannot have 2 sets of laws in this country. America is the home for every injustice under the sun. No wonder the Muslims call us the great Satan. because WE ARE!
Why are you feeling bad for this woman and saying shy should this "poor"woman go to jail? She is a criminal and deserves a stiff sentance in jail and not anymore stiff drinks. You and her are what makes this country bad
latinlady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

I say lock the b***ch up and any one who defends her
A MOM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

praying for both ends wrote:
Nut job.
get a life, and stop sitting behind your computer and complaining and saying hurtful things to everyone for one persons mistake.
"Hey, wake up. She belongs in jail as do the others. You do not set a jerk like her free because some rich people got deals. You do not need big money to get a good lawyer. Some of these "alleged" poor have the best attorneys that money can buy -- for free. We are not the Great Satan you arsehole -- you are. "
they call these things accidents for a reason, she didnt go out drunk alledgedly, everyone forgot about that huh? if she was "hammered and stoned" she'd be in jail, i understand if this was my child i would want her in jail. thing is she was NOT drunk and was NOT stoned. and you think shes athome watching tv and going about her day? she is most likely miserable and can believe what is happening.
she is a wonderfull woman that has made a mistake.
you are all a bunch of hypocrits. put one of you close friends or members in her position. this is an absolute horrible accident.
and yes put one of you close ones in his situation, vis versa.
it is absolutely horrible the way the press has twisted these words to turn all these stories around. none of you know the truth, shes 43 years old she wasnt drunk at 630 in the morning.
enough is enough.
Are you out of your MIND! She is a looser and thats that! I have been in those shoes and my own brother was cought 2 times with a DWI and I have to thank god he did not have an accident nor did he hurt someone but he could have. I have not talked to him in over 5 years, and I have no plans to either. The RMV gave him a 6am to 6pm license for work! I think the RMV is also out of there minds! Let me say this so its very clear! If you drink and drive your a looser and should not have a license! A car with a drunk driver behind the wheel is like giving a drunk person a loaded gun, its still a weapon! When are people going to wake up~!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waltham Discussions

Search the Waltham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Groups rally locally in support of Israel, Pale... 12 hr SnuffAGlobalist 10
Moving into the (passive) house of the future 19 hr reality is a crutch 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sat Crazy Mike 4,696
Eau Canada: Caravan brings 1,000 litres of Cana... Jul 24 Mike James 1
Bad Home Builders Nationwide (Jan '08) Jul 24 Miranda nance 40
Harvard-bound teen accused of assaulting 15-yea... Jul 21 If True 1
Judge Peter Digangi named " A**-hole of the mon... (Sep '11) Jul 21 The One Who Knows 104
•••
•••

Waltham News Video

•••
Waltham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waltham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••