Yvonne Harris

Lumberton, TX

#29 May 14, 2012
I have a 5 year old home built by Archie Smith of Groveton Texas. I am having to almost rebuild this house due to faulty construction. I filed a suit against the builder, now he has filed bankruptcy leaving me holding the bag. I recently heard he us back out there building again. People BEWARE of this man. He has left many people with homes that are literally falling down.
Yvonne Harris

Lumberton, TX

#30 May 14, 2012
I have a five year old home that I am almost having to rebuild due to faulty construction. The builder (if you can call him that, I prefer thief) Archie Smith of Groveton Texas has now filed bamkruptcy. I have filed a lawsuit against him but don't expect anything. I recently heard he is back out there building. BEWARE of this man. He has taken many people in the lake Livingston area.
Texas2012

San Antonio, TX

#31 May 17, 2012
We hired a construction company named We Build It USA, LLC in San Antonio TX. The general contractor's name is Mychal Krause. We paid him over 90000 dollars and it has been 3 month, the roof is still not covered and our house was flooded couple of times destroying the existing hard wood floors. They are all crooked now wet from underneath. We also have found out some other info about this particular person.
"Jun 21 2002 Man's home is his hassle By Adolfo Pesquera Express-News "Hanks blames his contractor, Mychal Krause, owner of Krause Construction Inc. Last summer, Hanks paid Krause $85,500 for construction of a small house in the 800 block of Ripley Avenue, near San Antonio College.
He was told later that Krause never paid the contractor's lender, and now that lender has foreclosed upon Hanks' house. "
NOTE: Yet another reason for homebuilders in Texas to be licensed.
We are so frustrated and involving our lawyer to fight for our house.
William

San Antonio, TX

#32 May 17, 2012
beware of the company named We Build It USA in San Antonio Texas.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#33 Jun 16, 2012
Mychal Krause is a SCAM! Watch out for him!! He never pays his subs and he drives different cars every week. His partner Noel Haffner is another story, he invented scam. BEWARE of these people in San Antonio TEXAS. Their address: We Build IT USA, LLC at 17503 LaCantera Pkwy,#104-182, San Antonio, TX 78257
Bill

San Antonio, TX

#34 Jun 16, 2012
Please contact us if you find any more info on Mychal Krause and Noel Hoffman. If you have their address or phone numbers that we can reach them. They have pulled the same stuff with us. They didn't pay us a penny for the job we did. Mychal will end in a sewage if he continue doing his ugly business.
Unknown

Addison, TX

#35 Jun 18, 2012
Bill wrote:
Please contact us if you find any more info on Mychal Krause and Noel Hoffman. If you have their address or phone numbers that we can reach them. They have pulled the same stuff with us. They didn't pay us a penny for the job we did. Mychal will end in a sewage if he continue doing his ugly business.
Knoll has (had) a gift shop next door to changos Havana club. Don't know if he still has it but it's worth a try. If I were you I would have WOAI investigate it. They are familiar with mychal Krause and did a report on him I think in 2010. He's worthless....never pay until the job is done! What a scumbag for ripping you nice people off.
Upset in Utah

Salt Lake City, UT

#36 Jul 2, 2012
I built a home with Alpine Homes in Utah and had a horrible experience. I documented everything that happened from the beginning and update it constantly. If you would like to take a look go to the website here: www.alpinehomesutah.com
Jealous much

Houston, TX

#39 Nov 26, 2012
He lives with his mom.
Jealous much

Houston, TX

#40 Nov 26, 2012
Mychal Krause lives with his mommy....
Yvonne Harris

United States

#41 Nov 26, 2012
Everyone needs to know that Archie Smith of Groveton Texas is still out there ripping off innocent people. He is a ripoff artist passing himself off as a builder. He has filed bankruptcy in order to keep from paying his suppliers. He will have to answer to his maker some day. He claims to be Christian. But he is actually Satan in disguise. Beware of this monster!!!!!
Very upset Homeowner

Troy, MI

#42 Dec 18, 2012
We are the victims of Mondrian properties Sterling Heights MI Usually, People feel building a home is a dream come true but building a home with Mondrian properties is a night mare. They advertise that you will experience the next level, but in reality, you will experience the lowest level. They have no standards. They will build your house however they want so they can save (nickle and dime) money. We regret buying a home from this builder. Worst builder ever.
who knows

San Antonio, TX

#43 Mar 6, 2013
Bill wrote:
His company is posted on FACEBOOK and the phone number is listed there as well.
House Rebuilt After Fire

New York, NY

#44 Apr 5, 2013
We lost our home to a fire 2 years ago; us and our neighbor. The insurance company hired a building company called Domain Building Concepts of Plain City, OH 43064. We have had so many issues with cheap, shotty work. The hired family to save money and didnít care if they know what they were doing. We recently had issues with an electrical switch. The switch was sparking when you turned it on and off. So we hired an electrician to come out, come to find out there as a ground wire just dangling and not connected to anything. This was causing the spark. And better yet the switch that was installed didnít even have a place for the ground wire to connect. Crazy! While he was there our fan in the dining room, sparked and blew a fuse. We know have to replace the fan, and pay to have it installed. Since our house was rebuilt the buildings have had to do a lot of re-work. Our bathrooms have had to be gutted and tubs reinstalled because they were not done right the first time, itís been an absolute nightmare! Jobs went unsupervised, and the owner of the company rarely came out to see how things were really being done while our house was being rebuilt. Even time after time of complaining. Once they said it was our fault because we were coming around too much, um if we didnít there would be even more problems right now. So many things were installed wrong, had to be undoneÖ It was just a mess. And the insurance companies donít care. Once the money is worked out their hands are washed of it. You deal with the builders. There appears to be NO accountability! We need to change that!!!
sharon shue

Mentor, OH

#45 May 29, 2013
I hired Jeremy Massie (The M Company)in Plain City, Oh. in 2011 to remodel my house on the recommendation of a "friend" I had known for 45 yrs. I assumed she had checked him out. Silly me. My contract stated that the work would begin in November and be completed by mid Feb. 2012. There was a monthly payment schedule for those months. Some of the work had to be redone which put them behind. Things slowed to a crawl around the time of my last payment. You guessed it: he stalled with every fake excuse imaginable. At the end of Sept. going into the 11th month of a 3 month contact he bailed and refused to reimburse me for the uncompleted work. I have done every legally possible short of suing. I didn't because the attorney I consulted had dealt with Massie before and said that I could win a lawsuit, but would be unlikely to recover any money. He also informed me of Massie's past record, civil and criminal. In short, I am out around $15,000 that I will never recover. He has since filed for bankruptcy (his 2nd) The Ohio Attorney General will do nothing and referred me to the bankruptcy judge who in so many words told me to suck it. Hire an attorney. All I can do is warn others. Avoid this thief at all cost. He knows how to work the1365 system.
Yvonne Harris

Prairieville, LA

#47 Aug 2, 2013
I am just posting a reminder about a builder named Archie Smith of Groveton texas. He built my house in Pointblank on Lake Livingston. It was suppose to be my retirement home but we are having to use retirement funds to rebuild. He has built many bad homes however I am the only one that filed a law suit against him. He filed bankruptcy to keep from having to pay us. I understand he is still building but I don't know what name he is using. Please do your research if you are hiring a builder in the Lake Livingston texas area. Beware of this man. He has no conscience and will take your money for what he calls a home. It will be your worse nightmare.
Nole Haffner

San Antonio, TX

#48 Aug 15, 2013
Mike wrote:
Mychal Krause is a SCAM! Watch out for him!! He never pays his subs and he drives different cars every week. His partner Noel Haffner is another story, he invented scam. BEWARE of these people in San Antonio TEXAS. Their address: We Build IT USA, LLC at 17503 LaCantera Pkwy,#104-182, San Antonio, TX 78257
Mychal got 2 year sentence. Haffner was cleared of any wrongdoing as he himself got taken to the bank!
Divya

Fontana, CA

#50 Oct 17, 2013
Had a poor experience with Century Community Homes right from the beginning till my one year home inspection.
Rude staff. They're all about quantity, than quality of homes. Staff does not communicate accurate information. Loan process was tough. Avoid them if you can!
Doug Celeste

Albuquerque, NM

#52 Apr 18, 2014
PULTE Homes WILL rip you off since they use illegals, mostly from Mexico. This is a FACT and if you buy a Pulte home, you WILL regret it with all the shoddy work that is done with these homes. YOU have been warned!!!!!!!!!
Miranda nance

Broken Arrow, OK

#54 Jul 24, 2014
Terrible experience with suburban homes out of Oklahoma City, Tim Egan builder. Took 18 months to get a 8 month house to about 80 percent complete than just stopped altogether then lost interest. We have taken over the completion ourselves due to his lack of interest and now he has decided to file a lien on our house. He can't even remember how much we've paid him to date or how much is left to do to finish. Never use this home builder. We have had bad experience with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waltham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somerville Says: "Black Lives Matter" 8 hr reality is a crutch 1
high dose vitamin c cured polio and most viral ... Sun WJAbbe 1
'De-escalation' now part of Ferguson police tra... Dec 18 EverettCitizen 5
Blacks Need Jobs not Open Borders Dec 15 tired on Patronage 4
Lesson learned: Police can better calm situations Dec 15 reality is a crutch 1
Hundreds block traffic in Cambridge to protest ... Dec 14 EverettCitizen 3
Informations sur le jeu Dec 14 ravell92 1

Waltham News Video

Waltham Dating
Find my Match