Walters woman arrested in shooting death of husband

Apr 13, 2009 Full story: Tulsa World

WALTERS a ' A woman was arrested after she admitted killing her husband following an argument Monday afternoon, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported.

Full Story
ceceoaks

Byron, GA

#1 Apr 22, 2009
First of all... This was my aunts father. He was leaving to move back down to GA and she didn't want him to! HE HAD ENOUGH AND HE WAS LEAVING HER! How dare anyone say make rude comments about this! That woman was crazy & has always controlled him! Even from talkin to his family! I hope that witch dies in prison or gets the death penalty if that's legal there! TERRIBLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr Tex 75,900
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sat abcdefghijk 11,290
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Sep 17 yeah 2,668
Fracking stealing our water Sep 17 John 1
looking for a friend Sep 10 concerned bestfriend 1
Looking for a friend Sep 10 concerned bestfriend 1
where is Matthew Grimes Sep 10 concerned bestfriend 1
•••
•••
•••

Walters Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Walters People Search