• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
36,861 - 36,880 of 75,202 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Jangles

United States

#37730 Apr 2, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When you and someone else are talking about surprise tax bills isn't that if a person gets some kind of funding to pay for healthcare? Won't that be considered earned income? I know that if you work for a place that employees 50 and more and pays for their and their family's healthcare it will be considered earned income and they will be paying federal and state taxes when they file their yearly taxes.
The only thing I actually agree with is the fact that a person cannot be turned down in getting health insurance just because they have some kind of illness. I just have not heard if they will be paying higher premiums. But I just have not talked to anyone that has gotten a refund back from their health care insurance because they did not have any major illness claims. Employed or self employed. I have just heard Justi say she has.
Yes that's my understanding but I don't know all the answers and frankly no one does. This law is still has big portions which are subject to change like exactly how each state is going to set up exchanges and exactly what the cost will be but one thing is for sure the cost is shockingly higher than what Obama told us it would be. That part of it is clear.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37731 Apr 2, 2013
Well I have to leave you with this:

Texas has the most #1's in the US

1.#5 in Tax Burden on the 20% P00R and #1 BlG 0lL Subsidies at $1.4 Billion
2.#1 in Executions - More than even China
3.#1 Lowest high school completion rate.
4.#4 from Bottom in Tax expenditures/capita
5.#2 in Percent of population with food insecurity
6.#1 in PERCENTAGE of PEOPLE without MEDICAL INSURANCE
7.#1 in number one in teenage pregnancies and births
8.#1 in Percentage of population 25 and older without a high school diploma
9.#1 in women not receiving prenatal care in first trimester
10.#1 in least coverage for Workers' compensation
11.#2 in Lowest Average credit score
12.#1 in Percent of uninsured children and uninsured population
13. Life Expectancy is Falling in Northern Texas
14.#1 in lowest Health Insurance Coverage
15.#1 in Highest Insurance Rates
16.#6 in Most Vl0*LENT STATE - But El Paso is Safest Large City in USA
17.#1 in HUGE SUBSIDIES FOR BIG Energy
18.#4 in WORST Budget Debt at $27-Billion.
19.#7 in WORST Poverty
20.#1 in Lowest Wages
21.#1 in HIGHEST Percentage of Minimum Wage Jobs
22.#1 in Most Polluted - air volatile compounds&carcinogens + water T0X1NS
23.#1 in growth of Fast food minimum wage jobs!
24.#1 in child abuse/molestration!
25.#3 in incarceration rate
26.#4 in property crime rate - Top 10 in murders
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37732 Apr 2, 2013
Meanwhile, the NRA has joined forces with North Korea, Iran and Syria to oppose the UN Treaty to curb the international arms trade.

edition.cnn.com

Nite, Nite
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37733 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's my understanding but I don't know all the answers and frankly no one does. This law is still has big portions which are subject to change like exactly how each state is going to set up exchanges and exactly what the cost will be but one thing is for sure the cost is shockingly higher than what Obama told us it would be. That part of it is clear.
With the way the government runs medicare and telling everyone that it is going or is broke it would be no surprise in the way Obamacare will be run. When the government cannot come up with a game plan what are the 2 programs threaten in not paying the bills? Did you guess Medicare and So. Security. Now this makes me wonder about in the future and the government cannot agree an the budget will Obamacare be threaten like So. Security and Medicare. As far as I can see there is no government program for the people that is safe.
Jangles

United States

#37734 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
19.#7 in WORST Poverty
20.#1 in Lowest Wages
And overrun with illegals. Wonder how many poor illegals are flooding the schools and other state financed programs but then we don't have our borders secured. Mexican Drug Cartels have set up shops in our towns and cities and Texas is no exception.

Remember you have class tomorrow (lol).
Obamabot

United States

#37735 Apr 2, 2013
Oh you've got a "obamabot" on this thread. But you guys already know that.
Jangles

United States

#37736 Apr 2, 2013
Yep, your right. She was busted before so she followed the same m.o. they always do. But recently she's been busted again, hence the need to suddenly claim she's taking graphic courses and supposedly will be absent for a while.

LOL. So predictable.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37737 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
19.#7 in WORST Poverty
20.#1 in Lowest Wages
You mean there another state worse than Oklahoma. I thought between you and Dusty that Oklahoma was the worse.
Jangles

United States

#37738 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute bias is evident in every thing she does. When you have an "opinion" before you get your facts which you should be basing your opinion in the first place...then you have progressive liberal's and their personal agenda.

Again predictable.

Remember how certain people posted for hours how California was the best state in the nation. The same people who would continue posting that opinion even though others would take statistics and factual evidence to prove otherwise. Regardless, these people would keep the same position of how wonderful California is...meanwhile planning to leave it and the U.S.A. as soon as was possible.

Remind you of anyone?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37739 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
Justaminute bias is evident in every thing she does. When you have an "opinion" before you get your facts which you should be basing your opinion in the first place...then you have progressive liberal's and their personal agenda.
Again predictable.
Remember how certain people posted for hours how California was the best state in the nation. The same people who would continue posting that opinion even though others would take statistics and factual evidence to prove otherwise. Regardless, these people would keep the same position of how wonderful California is...meanwhile planning to leave it and the U.S.A. as soon as was possible.
Remind you of anyone?
Did I mention him in my last post?
Jangles

United States

#37740 Apr 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Did I mention him in my last post?
LOL. California I believe will have more large cities go belly up. Stockton is the largest so far to my knowledge and could set the pattern of how these cities will settle their serious financial problems. Unfunded liabilities as in crazy generous retirement & medical plans I think will be gutted, in bankrupty if you don't have the money to pay for it then you don't get to keep it. Simple, the way things used to be when we were responsible.
Jerry

United States

#37741 Apr 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You mean there another state worse than Oklahoma. I thought between you and Dusty that Oklahoma was the worse.
Oklahoma is trying to outdo Mississippi as the most stupid, illiterate, and no morals state in the union and you repugs idiots are right in there fighting to be the most stupid of the stupid.

If you do not believe this, then read your own posts.
Clyde

United States

#37742 Apr 3, 2013
u got that right jerry, these repig idiots are just that, "IDIOTS".
Ruth

United States

#37743 Apr 3, 2013
They haven't figured out yet, (they are a little slow) that they lost the election and their approval is at the bottom and 2014 and 2016 will be here soon and they will wise up if they ever bother tho think.
Chole

United States

#37744 Apr 3, 2013
The repig way, If you do not agree, tear the opposition down, even if you are wrong.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37745 Apr 3, 2013
Well JerryClydeRuthChole You like talking to yourself? That tells me you are the slow one if that is all you have to do all day!
Donnie

United States

#37746 Apr 3, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Clyde

United States

#37747 Apr 3, 2013
Go, Go, Get them, Donnie!!!!
Packing Heat

United States

#37748 Apr 3, 2013
A city boy named TAMARA, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old Jangles for $100. The Jangles agreed to deliver the donkey to him the next day.

But the next day, the Jangles drove up in his old truck and told TAMARA, "Sorry, son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.

TAMARA replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."

The Jangles said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

TAMARA said, "OK then, just bring me the donkey."

The Jangles asked, "What ya gonna do with a dead donkey?"

Tamara said, "I'm going to raffle him off."

The Jangles said, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

TAMARA said, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the Jangles met up with TAMARA and asked, "So, what happened with the dead donkey?"

TAMARA said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2 a piece and made a profit of $898.00."

The Jangles said, "Didn't anyone complain?"

TAMARA replied, "Just the guy who won, so I gave him his $2 back."

Tamara later grew up and became the head of the RNC.
Janglest

United States

#37749 Apr 3, 2013
There is a factory which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys in Edmond, Ok. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arm. TAMARA, a new employee is hired At the Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8am.

The next day at 8.45am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman from the assembly line throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up.

At the end of the line stands TAMARA surrounded by Mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's. She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge Bag of small marbles. The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches the woman. "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday - your job is to give each Elmo two test tickles!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 29 Gustoffl 2,631
check out Lawton youtube video Aug 29 KingThad 1
marvin johnson 11 Aug 20 marvin johnson 1
City limits Aug 19 Just wondering 1
taylor stein attorney (Jul '11) Aug 18 LettaMego 28
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
Gut full of an all BLACK Admnistration ? Aug 13 Jake Hernandez 1
•••
•••
•••

Walters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Walters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••