Gang members tied to shootings

Apr 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Post and Courier

WALTERBORO a ' Gang members are responsible for the last two Colleton County shootings, Sheriff George Malone said Monday.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2009
Thinkaboutit28

Walterboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

First of all society created the gang members by taking the act of discplining your child and turning it into child abuse. That put in these kids head that it is alright to call DSS on your parents. Now society are calling them gang members. No they are youth who are related and hang out together and for that they are called gang members. Its really sad how the rural areas in walterboro are getting a bad reputation because of a few bad apples. I have brothers and cousins who hang together they are not gang members. The black rural community needs to not allow Colleton County to put their black youth into such a category as suspected gang members.
Lisa

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

jimmygunz wrote:
we need more of a clan presence to curb the black s and the wiggers in town
Jimmy you IDIOT!!!!!Gangs are the same as the clan. you both have no respect for human life and deserve to die. I got your wigger you redneck third world swine. I hope you have no children, the world would be a better place without them and you.
Wallyworld

Walterboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

What walterboro needs is more activities for young people, a social club, a YMCA. Almost anything would be an improvement.
Vandal

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

Judged:

Let these "gang " members come to a big city and they will know what a gang really is.
Wallyworld

Cottageville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

Guns kill regardless.

Since: Sep 09

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Guns do not kill.... people do. Get out of Walterboro, see the world, and get educated !!

Since: Sep 09

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

jimmygunz wrote:
we need more of a clan presence to curb the black s and the wiggers in town
I am tracing your IP Jimmy. And I will be posting your REAL name and address for all to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Walterboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••