Solicitor to Seek Death Penalty in Case of Murdered Colleton County Deputy

Jul 27, 2009 Full story: WSAV 19

18-year-old Jacoby Fields of Walterboro and 19-year-old Travis Harris of Smoaks are accused to killing Compton in August of 2008.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2009
I guarantee that neither of these young men will recieve the death penalty and it's quite possible both will walk away after being found NOT GUILTY. You will see why at the trial. I want to see these young men walk away freely and I truly believe that they will.
Ya think

Cottageville, SC

#2 Sep 3, 2009
This officer was ambushed. I'm just saying.
Vandal

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Sep 6, 2009
He wasn't ambushed. He just stuck his nose into business that wasn't his own.
Ya think

Cottageville, SC

#4 Sep 6, 2009
Vandal wrote:
He wasn't ambushed. He just stuck his nose into business that wasn't his own.
You don't have a clue bud. This man was ambushed at a house burglary. He was a well loved and respected officer who did not deserve to be shot down like a clay duck at a skeet shoot.
Vandal

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Sep 8, 2009
He was a fat deadbeat dad. The bastard stuck his nose where it didnt belong. He was a typical Colleton County pig..... he put on a badge and used it to intimidate people. He was brought down to earth that night wasn't he. LOL. I think it's hilarious.
Vandal

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Sep 8, 2009
Free these guys !!!! They will get off with this charge I hope. Then they can laugh in all of your faces. I wanna see them walk free and continue on with their young lives. Something was fishy with this case..... he framed these guys or tried to anyway. Why would an officer respond to a burglary call in the middle of nowhere, byhimself, at night??? Makes absolutely no sense. Shows what a lack of police knowledge the fat pig had. Again... proves there is more to this story. Free those boys!!!!!!!
Ya think

Walterboro, SC

#7 Sep 8, 2009
Vandal wrote:
Free these guys !!!! They will get off with this charge I hope. Then they can laugh in all of your faces. I wanna see them walk free and continue on with their young lives. Something was fishy with this case..... he framed these guys or tried to anyway. Why would an officer respond to a burglary call in the middle of nowhere, byhimself, at night??? Makes absolutely no sense. Shows what a lack of police knowledge the fat pig had. Again... proves there is more to this story. Free those boys!!!!!!!
Actually it proves you know nothing about our county or our officers. But that's okay. Fortunately justice is not up to you.
Vandal

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Sep 9, 2009
Ya think wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it proves you know nothing about our county or our officers. But that's okay. Fortunately justice is not up to you.
I know a lot about that County. I know its one of the worst countiesw in one of the worst stes. Low income, no jobs, poor education, and inbred and backwoods rednecks like you. So, yea, I know enugh about it that I moved away and will never step foot in that cess pool again. LOL
Ya think

Walterboro, SC

#9 Sep 9, 2009
Vandal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot about that County. I know its one of the worst countiesw in one of the worst stes. Low income, no jobs, poor education, and inbred and backwoods rednecks like you. So, yea, I know enugh about it that I moved away and will never step foot in that cess pool again. LOL
Well, your spelling and grammar sure indicate your education was subpar. Since I was neither born nor raised here, your comments hardly describe me in any case. Good riddance!
KindHeart

Dunn, NC

#10 Sep 27, 2009
Vandal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone needs attention. You keep saying you got out of Colleton County and yet you are on a Colleton County forum. I believe you miss Colleton County. Its okay to admit.
Ya think

Cottageville, SC

#11 Sep 28, 2009
Not to mention this idiot Vandal clearly knows nothing about the facts of this killing. How on earth could the deputy "set someone up" to burglarize a house? Just how do you MAKE someone do that? The perps ambushed this cop when he responded to an alarm. If anyone was "set up" the officer was. Whoever killed him, it was a "bait and wait" just like they hunt deer.
North Augusta

Grovetown, GA

#12 Sep 29, 2009
2 violent young black men in jail for murdering a policeman.Whats with these black folks violence drugs and death
real talk

Walterboro, SC

#13 Nov 9, 2009
North Augusta......... I see u already as a racist. All blacks do not resort to drugs, violence and death. i think that is ignorance on your part. Hey im not condoning what they did, but they are still homan beings and sin is still sin so stop throwin stones because you too are guilty of some wrongdoing
Free them

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Nov 10, 2009
Free these young men. They made that deadbeat pig maggot food. Give them a medal. I heard they shot the fat bastard in the balls too....lmfao..ouch!!! hahahahahaha
walter

Ruffin, SC

#16 Nov 12, 2009
i know the guy who shot the police officer. he was a friend of mine. i hope he does not get the death penalty. but either way he still took some1s life no matter what the situation was. If that was any1 of your family members you would want something done. i dont know why u would say that stuff about w.boro bc if u did live here u would understand that some people arent able to just move, you are lucky to be able to leave but that doesnt make u better than any1. you are so ignorant. that officer was a dad and all that stuff no matter how good he was or wasnt at it. ...he was a person.
Honest

Walterboro, SC

#17 Nov 25, 2009
Free Them, Vandal, and How Many Other names have you already used!? Were you run out of Walterboro? You sure are obsessed with putting everyone down here - if it's so horrible, why are you wasting time looking up information about us and searching through the news to find out what's going on here? You reap what you sow - you seem to find great humor in someone else's tradegy - no one wants to hear your poor mouth opinion of which you know nothing about - please do everyone a favor and go find some news in Texas!!!
nice

Ruffin, SC

#18 Dec 15, 2009
free them... well both of them are my cuzin and i feel that they should not get the death penalty or any other thing that led up to death and also they are wrong for taking so one life but god see that his life was cumin to an end so he said his time is up thats how i see it i dont wont them to take my cuzin away from me and jacoby do have a son that need his father that what i gotta say aboout the whole thing FREE MY CUZIN I MISS YALL AROUND HERE
nice

Ruffin, SC

#19 Dec 15, 2009
DONT WORRY ABOUT WHATS GOIN ON DOWN HERE WORRY ABOUT WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE CUZ U DONT NO WHAT THE F HAPPEN AND THERE4 THOSE ARE MY CUZIN U ARE TALKIN BOUT THEY WUZ AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME SO SHUT UP
Former Resident

Lithonia, GA

#20 Dec 25, 2009
My goodness, don't they teach correct english in Colleton County Schools anymore? or, did Nice attend school at all? I don't know if she's still in school or if she's out but whatever the case, she needs a serious English course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) 18 hr ALWC 808
Psn Dec 14 Psn free 1
Mystery FM Radio 87.7 Dec 8 James in Flowertown 6
Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memor... (May '14) Nov 21 CANT OPEN A CLOS... 14
Rosalina Tent Sale (Apr '08) Nov 21 teacherchick 9
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Nov 20 yourcrazy 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Summerville, SC (Jul '10) Nov '14 Brian_G 54
Walterboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walterboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walterboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]