Suit over shooting death of ex-Cottageville mayor moved to Charleston court

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: Post and Courier

The family of former Cottageville Mayor Bert Reeves are suing the town in connection with his fatal shooting last year at the hands of former Officer Randall Price.

Full Story
Deed

Charleston, SC

#1 Oct 15, 2012
This is a joke.
toby

Mexico, Mexico

#2 Apr 5, 2013
of course this is no joke! unarmed harassed by a police officer little town mussle bert reeves was a good citizen check the background of this officer! he is with out a doubt responsible for this mans death cottageville police officers are a joke
courtney

Bonneau, SC

#3 Sep 27, 2013
with no doubt bert was a great man but i also know mr.randy as a person friend and a friend of the family and he was always there for me and my family when we needed him. and no one was there when all of this happened so no one knows exactly what happened. and I do give my respect to officer price because he was a very good man.
toby

Mexico, Mexico

#4 Oct 2, 2013
sue them corrupt police police should have tazors in some cases this is one of them cottage ville police abuse athourity
cheri joe

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2014
Courtney... what did Price do for you and your family?!? Fix a ticket! Price is a little man with a big ego who harrassed everyone. Margaret is the handle on the dagger! she quit and the chief left the country! Price was the biggest generator of funds the town had. Bert was going to turn over evidence on margaret so she sent her bull dog Price to go after Bert. Margaret felt scorn that her own dad left her out of his Will but included Bert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) Nov 22 Jerry the AntiStair 786
Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memor... (May '14) Nov 21 CANT OPEN A CLOS... 14
Rosalina Tent Sale (Apr '08) Nov 21 teacherchick 9
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Nov 20 yourcrazy 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Summerville, SC (Jul '10) Nov 18 Brian_G 54
Healthfirst - Summerville DO NOT GO THERE! (May '09) Nov 17 Stanley 43
Accident claims lives of 2 on motorcycle (Apr '08) Nov 15 JVehorn 30
Walterboro Dating
Find my Match

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walterboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walterboro

Personal Finance