RG Stair ~ True Or False Prophet?

Posted in the Walterboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dan

Waneta, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2010
I have followed allot of the broadcasters on shortwave since around 1984. I recall my first time hearing R.G. Stair on the AM dial and then found him on shortwave.

I have also heard allot of views in my time, many of which are believed to be scriptural but when examined through the scriptures can not be found as claimed. Instead the scriptures tend to tell another story.

I suppose the truth be told. The scriptures give us some guidance in terms of how to determine truth from error. And one thing stands out in my mind here, which is Jesus's warning regarding cults in the last days. Which revolves around the reality of pseudo Christian cults claiming that Jesus is only at work amongst them, and is not working with other believers in the world. Since Jesus is with all of us who believe wherever we may be. And so, He warned us not to follow anyone into the wilderness, desert or anywhere, who claims that Jesus is working with them there ~ and is only at work in this world there at that place with them. Who claim to be the only one that God speaks through. As if Jesus is only at work in the world from that one location.

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:23~27

R.G Stair plainly believes that no one on earth other than himself, is able to speak from the word of God at this time in the world. And he speaks and acts as if Jesus is not at work any place in the earth except with him and those people who follow him. However the truth is that Jesus is wherever we believers are; anywheres around the world we happen to be. And it is also true that when it comes right down to it. We can rely on the word of God as our guide in this life. And that; we do not have to rely on a man, as a prophet or a teacher if we believe what Jesus promised to us. Which is that the Holy Spirit is our teacher if we will but believe. And it is safe to follow the promise of Jesus; and to lean upon and trust in His word, despite the words of men in the world. Despite the words of R.G. Stair, the promise is unto all who believe.
Dan

Waneta, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2010
R.G. Stair also speaks and acts as if those people who do not buy into him. Are people who have rejected Christ and do not have the spirit of Christ in their lives. He acts as if the Holy Spirit is not actively at work keeping the promise to all believers, that the Holy Spirit would lead them into truth. And so he denies that the Holy Spirit is at work, in the lives of people that do not even know of the existence of R.G. Stair. In other words, he maintains that unless you accept R.G. Stair as the forerunner to the second coming of Christ. Then it is as if you have rejected Christ and can not receive the coming of Christ without receiving R.G. Stair.

One amazing fact about the things that Jesus told us. Is that when He mentioned false prophets and false christ.~ Jesus did not tell us to try and find a true prophet. He did not instruct us to look for a true prophet, only watch out for many false prophets. Besides the Chief Prophet is Jesus Christ Himself. And so, if you have Jesus by faith you have the ultimate prophet as your guide . And you really do not have to have a prophet other than Him. Yet He does have His prophets in the Church today. More than one in fact. However in the words of R.G. Stair you can find out that this so called prophet is founded upon some false principles that Jesus Himself can easily debunk from His written word.

Here is your opportunity to share from the word of God, those things that the Holy Spirit has shown you about this fellow Ralph Gordon Stair. Who was once heralded by his followers to be, the son of man. Just before his great fall from grace from within his camp.
Mike Rowland

Gardner, KS

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Ralph is still saying that I am lying on him along with the entire exiting group of families who ralph persecuted.

No matter. Most of the exiting group lived with ralph for years before catching him getting teenagers pregnant multiple times.

Ralph plead guilty and got off lite. Over 1 year on an electronic ankle braclet confining him to his little sphere.

According to the official documents from the court ralph burned up $100,000 of the givers dollars to wiggle out of as much as he possibly could.

With deep sorrow and shame the South Carolina authorities stated that they could not touch him legally though it is clear that ralph did all of those rotten things to his followers.

After all we would have to jail half of the Catholic cHurch with leaders so hard up they go for little boys.
Dan

Waneta, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2010
Mike Rowland wrote:
Ralph is still saying that I am lying on him along with the entire exiting group of families who ralph persecuted.
No matter. Most of the exiting group lived with ralph for years before catching him getting teenagers pregnant multiple times.
Ralph plead guilty and got off lite. Over 1 year on an electronic ankle bracelet confining him to his little sphere.
According to the official documents from the court ralph burned up $100,000 of the givers dollars to wiggle out of as much as he possibly could.
With deep sorrow and shame the South Carolina authorities stated that they could not touch him legally though it is clear that ralph did all of those rotten things to his followers.
After all we would have to jail half of the Catholic Church with leaders so hard up they go for little boys.
Seems like I know of you? Perhaps from the website on R.G. Stairs exploits. Or a shortwave broadcast? I'm thinking I have spoke to you before?

Let me introduce myself, I am the one who told R.G. Stair about the global offensive against terrorism or GOAT. And I only used his broadcast because he was on the airwaves at the moment I saw this on the news. However on other occasions I took on his interpretation of the scriptures to which he called me a serpent. And my response to him was this scriptures and some that follow along in the same vein.

"Go ahead and call me a serpent if you want it makes no matter to me." I told him.

"Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD." Genesis 49:16~18

Well Dan in the Hebrew means judge. So you need a spiritual judge to preside in the hearing of this case.
Dan

Waneta, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Of a truth I must confess that if anyone were a true prophet of Yahweh today, they would know Yahweh as He is and always was. Which is the Elohim or El which means the Mighty One. In fact Daniel called Him El Elyon which means the Mighty One Most High. And so, a prophet would magnify the name and power of the Mighty One of Old far above the name and fear of the beast. Don't you think? Instead R.G. Stair and a few others magnify the fear of the beast and the fear of the end times far above the power, name and fear of the Mighty One of Old. And so, I prefer to remind people that Yahweh (God Jehovah KJV) is the Mighty One Most High, and so, we have no fear of the beast or the end times. After all He has the whole world in His hands.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Next of all I want to remind you and others that the scriptures tell us it is the worshipers of the beast who go around saying "Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" Revelation 13:4

It does not say anywheres that Yahweh or Christ said this or that the believers in Christ say this. It tells us that "..they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" And so, fear is an aspect of worship. And those who magnify the fear of the beast, it's name and the fear of the end times are the worshipers thereof. And so, this depicts R.G. Stair as a worshiper of the beast and the end times. And so, he magnifies what he worships. Let this sink in. Ponder the truth of it. And if need be come back here and read it again or copy this for study. And so, see the light of it and learn the truth of it.

We are more than conquerers in Him. And so, we are able to make war. But the Overcomer R.G. Stair is one who overcomes people with fear. And he tells people to give up their natural birth right as a citizen here in the USA for citizenship with him. And so, he in effect tells people to run away to the wilderness and hide out from the beast and the last days. And so, this is but the spirit of Esau. If the people of the USA do not care for their natural birth right then they will not in effect stand up to and overcome the beast that is camped in Washington D.C. But you see, we are able to make war. And so, R.G. Stair is Esau ~ Edom.
Dan

Waneta, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2010
What I want to do is look at the Word of Yahweh and examine the things that Ralph Gordon Stair teaches. And so, see if those things line up with the word. I am glad in this regards. Since it was the Holy Spirit that lead me into the study of the word as a young man. And so, I grew up within the realm of he congregation of the Branham Tabernacle and so, learned about William Branham by living near to the tabernacle there. And so, my study of the word, has enabled me to dissect R.G. Stairs claims and doctrines, and I can plainly show anyone that the things he teaches are scriptural.

I have to mention Branham since Stair uses some of the sermons of Branham to vindicate his position as the last day prophet of God as he calls himself. It seems that R.G. Stair only heard a few things that Branham said and so run away on them. However since I did read quite a few of Branham's sermons and his books. I also know that there was to be a false prophet to arise in the last day before the coming of Christ. And I also know that the Body of Christ has prophets in it. However Stair tends to ignore that truth.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." Revelation 20:10

Ok, I will keep up with this topic and discuss those helpful things that the Holy Spirit has shown me from the word. That enable people to have a sound mind beyond fear. And that enable us to spot the teachings of a false prophet. And so, I do not mind doing this. Taking a look at the word and what it reveals to us today. As we examine this case of R.G. Stair here in the court of public opinion around his local as well as international peers.

I have read the testimonies of those who left the farm there in Walterboro and so, have and idea of many of the things that went on there. And perhaps that is just the half of it. I am concerned foremost for others in this world who have come in contact with Stair's teachings and so who are under the influence of Stair and his spirit of fear that overcomes people.

I have no fear of the beast because I know the Mighty One Most High who is the Mighty One of Israel and the Mighty One of Old. And so, I have no fear of the false prophet. R.G. Stair is set aside in the last day to be judged of Yahweh by His word, and so to be made an example of by Yahweh.

And so, I will put up some scriptural teachings here, to help people to overcome false prophets. And to learn how to live right in this last day. And I hope that people will see the light of the truth as they compare things to the teachings of R.G. Stair. I invite those who were abused and used by Stair to come here and read these threads.

Daniel Jackson

"And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD's." Obadiah 1:21
Dan

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2010
The Stone That Is Set At Naught

This subject is more or less a starter topic to examine the current teachings of R.G. Stair and many others who teach the doctrine of "election and remnant theology". Which is also a doctrine of elitism. Just as much as the New World Order considers itself to be elite too. In that the remnant theology teachings tend to make people feel that they are part of a unique and set apart group of people on earth to which there is no other people like them. Irrespective of the fact that Christ has believers all over the earth today. In fact I have been looking at the revival started in India, and the raising up of two great churches in Singapore ~ who have started congregations in China. And so, this is the work of the Holy Spirit. And I suspect that these chruches I have mentioned know nothing of people such as R.G. Stair.

R.G. Stair and a few others on the shortwave bands. Teach that they are a part of a body of remnant believers scattered over the earth. And so, the remnant concept is such that they all consider themselves to be a small group of believers in the earth. Who are the only true believers in this age. And sometimes they teach things such as that the true believers need to get out of the cities and move to the country or wilderness to escape the beast. And they often suggest that if you do get out of the cities that you consider banning together in small communities as believers who can assist one another in surviving the last days. However Christ warned people not to go out into the wilderness of or desert places following after those voices who claim that Christ is at work in the earth in a group of believers in some location. As if Christ is only at work there with them. And that the Holy Spirit is not working with anyone else on the earth but them and their prophet leader. And so, this defines a cult.

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:23~27
Dan

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Whatever the Holy Spirit does these days, will be such that it will be world wide from east to west. And so, if a revival comes in the last days it will be world wide. And thus will not be confined to only happening with a small group of people somewheres in the wilderness. Such as down on the farm with R.G. Stair. In which case, if the Holy Spirit makes a move in the earth, it will be among all of the believers in Christ irrespective of whether they know such so called prophets as R.G. Stair. The Mighty One of Old is omnipresent among the believers the world over. And so, the Holy Spirit does influence the believers the world over.

What I want to point out to the people here. Is that such remnant theology teachers, and many of the denominational end time prophecy teachers these days. Do not reconcile the stone of Daniel Two with end time prophecy. And so, I want to show you something in Daniel 2 and in Revelations 7 that cuts against the grain of most all end time teachings today.

"Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth." Daniel 2:34~35

"And in the days of these (10) kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom (the stone ~ mountain), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." Daniel 2:44~45
Dan

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2010
We know that the stone (the rock) is Christ. And in His days when He came preaching He said "the kingdom of God (the Mighty One) is come, Turn around (repent means turn around) and believe the good news (gospel means good news". So the kingdom came in Christ's day. And thus, is to continue to grow up in the earth until in the last day it becomes as a mountain that fills the whole earth. And so, this can hardly be interpretted to mean that only a small group of true believers will be in the earth in the last days. In fact John tells us that there is a great number of people that no man could number who come to be believers and overcomers of the beast and false prophet in the last days.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Revelation 7:9~14

You see here, it does not at all end with only a small remnant of people left in the earth as believers but: "a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues".

And so, you see this reconciles itself with the great mountain which fills the whole earth in the last day. Which is the kingdom of Christ, the kingdom of the Mighty One of Israel. Which is a great kingdom and so, is not at all small and but a remnant.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2010
However most end time prophecy teachers fail to reconcile this stone and mountain in Daniel 2 with their end time prophecy scenarios today. And so, come up with a wrong end time view. Hence as they did in the days of Christ, they today continue to set the stone at naught. And it appears that the idea of teaching this other side of the coin so to speak offends them. The stone offends them today just as it did in the days of old.

"And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem." Isaiah 8:14

"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged." Isaiah 51:1

"As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 9:33

1Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed." 1 Peter 2:8

If you believe in this stone in Daniel 2 and that it is suppose to grow up into a mountain here in the last day. Then you have nothing to be ashamed of, even though the teaching of the stone offends many of the religious spirits in this world today. And you never hear the so called "last day prophet of God" who also calls himself the "Overcomer" teach anything about this reality of the kingdom in the last day. Which happens to be today.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2010
Anyone's who end time teachings do not include the stone and the mountain of Daniel. And the reality of "a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues". Then is such that their understanding is partial and eccentric. And so, they do not have a mature view of the end times. The yhave not the whole account of prophecy, and so are only looking at half the story.

The most amazing reality of them all. With regards to Jesus's mention of false christ and false prophets in the last days. Is that in His warning, He did not tell us to go out looking to see if we could find a true prophet. He did not instruct us to go looking for a true prophet in the last day. The scriptures do tell us that there are prophets in the church, and so, they are plural rather than singular. As in there being only one prophet in the last day as R.G. Stair wants everyone to believe. What the scriptures do mention is a false prophet in the last days, and so, I suspect that this prophet will somehow be known world wide. What do you think?~ Revelation 19:20

If there is a prophet today, and I think there are a few. Then they would have a revelation of the word of Yahweh ~ and would know Him as the Mighty One and so, magnify His name and His power. and would demonstrate His power. And so, not have a form of godliness yet deny the power of the Mighty One. And R.G. Stair denies that anyone who does no believe in him has any power. He wants us all to think that the Holy Spirit is only at work in him and his band of followers. And that the Holy Spirit is not opening up and revealing the word to every believer as Jesus promised that the comforter would do. And so, on many point R.G. Stair fails to live up to the definition of the truth in the scriptures. He is by no means the man he claims to be. And he has not mighty power such as a prophet of El,(a prophet of the Mighty One of Old) has according to the scriptures.

This past year (2009) the Holy Spirit gave me this word to which I mentioned several times over the year in various text I wrote here on the Internet.

"You never know when a man, woman, boy or girl. Will speak an anointed word that will cause the earth to quake, a nation to fall, or the strongholds of Satan to come crashing down." It is true, this is the kind of power that every believer has, according to the word of Yahweh. And so, is not confined to just someone special ~ but to all who believe. What do you say? And so, watch out, because this word is an anointed word, and we can not predict what will happen whenever another believer comes to read this word for the first time. And perceives the truth of it. This word shakes things up. God bless all who believe.
Dan

Waneta, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2010
My Personal Witness Of R.G. Stair's Words

I know that I am among many who recall that R.G. Stair said the following. "If God does not make a move by the year 2000. I will tell Him to be damned." I don't know what his motivation for saying this was. To provoke Yahweh to make a move in the earth? Or to somehow show some kind of twisted faith in that he believed Yahweh was going to do something and so, believed He would. However if that was the case you would think that Stair would have spelled out his faith in more clear terms. However this is disrespecting to Yahweh and His believers.

The other thing that I recall Stair saying, had to do with the topic of abortion. In which what I recall him saying was that it made no matter since, as he said "all the children being born now are being born to serve the Antichrist".

Now the scriptures tell us, as many of you will recall that "the mercies of God endure forever". And Jesus said He would be with us all, even unto the end of the world. And that all who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. And so, there is no end to His salvation to anyone who will come to believe. And this includes all of the children born today. And no one, not even R.G. Stair can say that Jesus does not care for the children being born today. And I know that they are not being born to serve the Antichrist as R.G. Stair teaches.(R.G. Stair is himself an Antichrist in that he stands in front of and against the testimony of other's; who wish to testify of the things that Christ has done for them and that the Holy Spirit has taught them from the word. And so R.G. Stair acts as the censor of people's expressions.)

However it appears that from the testimony of many of R.G. Stair's own people, that were once there on the farm there. That he used and abused the young girls? And that he also made advances towards his followers wives. And so, this is the testimony that they offered of him, from within the farm there. I can not say that this is tolerated once found out. And anyone who does such as this would have to respectfully decline from being in a pulpit more or less being a prophet or holy man as some call him. There is nothing holy about this. In fact this is what we believers call unclean.
Dan

Waneta, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2010
In effect he is no different than the pedophile Catholic clergy, and I seem to recall he had something to say of the pedophile clergy when this come to be in the news. In which case, he is no different than they are in reality. You have to lump him in with them to be honest. He is the same kind of creature as they are.

Well you be the judge of these things. I am sure that one day this story will be told in a movie. And so, I hope that some writers have got wind of this story already and are working on the movie script long about now. I sure would like to see the movie when it comes out. And so, I hope that such writers will contact and get the stories of those who were on the farm in Walterboro ~ so that the writers can get the most accurate first hand accounts that they can; to be true to the story.

I hope that we can get some of his ex followers to come in here and tell their stories. And so, let the people of Walterboro know what kind of creature they have hid out there. And so, I am sure the people's prayers for justice will not go unanswered. R.G. Stair will reap the seeds he has sown. And the scriptures tell us, our sins will find us out.

R.G. Stair has not yet reached his claim of having the seven thunders of Revelations 10 revealed to him? I in fact know that he never will. And I know the world will remember him as he really is, for what it really is.

To describe the creature that spiritually Stair is. I would have to compare him to being an old crower. And thus he is an old alpha male rooster that has laid claim to all of the hen's in the hen house.

Remember that R.G. Stair is reserved of Yahweh to be made an example of.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 15, 2010
Do Not Be Overcomed

I mentioned my previous post how that R.G. Stair calls himself the Overcomer. And how that all he has overcomed are those who fall under his influence.

I also mentioned herein these post how that R.G. Stair stands in front of people and their testimony to either censor and shoot their testimony down. Or approve of them if they speak according to how he likes them to. And the means that he allows people to speak is by the means of whether or not they praise him; when they come onto the airwaves via the phone lines.

Anyone who would deny other's their testimony that Christ gives them in their faith. Is a spirit of opposition to the Holy Spirit and so, is an Antichrist spirit. Anyone who denies one to speak the word of God that they have learned as a student of the word, is an Antichrist spirit. And anyone who magnifies the name and fear of the beast above the fear and the name of Yahweh the Mighty One Most High, is an Antichrist spirit. And so, R.G. Stair is known to do all of these things. And he use to come onto the airwaves telling people that they had to receive him as the true prophet and forerunner to the second coming of Christ in order to be saved in that day when Christ comes.

all know that in reality we do not have to receive anyone but Christ, and so, we do not have to believe in anyone but Christ. Which is what we have to do when we are uncertain of anyone. Christ did not tell us that we had to look for and receive a prophet in the last day. He just forewarned us of many false prophets. And so, Christ did not give us any prophecy about a prophet to come.(He did mention something about a living word though.) And if there is mention of it in the Old Testament then I would have to find a prophecy of the prophet's name in the scriptures so that I would know it was true or not. And so, I did not see the name of Ralph Gordon Stair there anywheres.

Today (13/Jul/2010 5:42 a.m.) on the radio R.G. Stair is telling people that there are houses available in the Walterboro area. And so, is now attempting to get people to gather up around him, though this new plan is not one that involves them living on the farm. And so, he is wanting to gather up more financial supporters around him. However I suspect that he is now coming down close to his judgment for his deceptive works. And I suspect now that he has not much time left . And I further suspect that Yahweh is soon to make an example of him. Personally I would like to know how he thinks that in this present economy, anyone can up and move to Walterboro to buy a house?

Now he is on the radio telling those who want to come to Watlerboro. To divest everything that they have. Their present property and jobs. And so, I wonder how he thinks that people can up and move anywheres today, not knowing if they are going to have a job when they get there?

Remember what I said in a few post back about how the Christ told us not to follow anyone out to anywheres in the last days? We are better off staying in and around our home towns. Close to our family and friends. If we want to move out of town, then move into the country out around our home towns. So stay close to your home. Do not follow any religious leader of any kind to nowheres. Remember Jesus warned us about this. And so, no one should go out after R.G. Stair for any reason. You see, some have already felt the sting of doing this. And so, lost everything they had for some kind of pie in the sky promise of the so called prophet to live on the farm in Walterboro.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 27, 2010
A Living Word

Since I am comparing doctrines of men to the word of the Mighty One of Israel. Lets look at the word of life now. Since there is a religious spirit in this world in some men, including preachers and prophets that would deny us our testimony in the word. That the Holy Spirit has given us as our word, our witness and testimony. And we can have prophetic words too. And you might be surprised to learn that a powerful prophetic word has its own life, and its own way of getting around the land. And it does not have to have radio or television to do so. The word made its way around on its own steam long ago. in days of old; before there was television and radio. So ponder this truth and reality!

Once we have come to study the word of God and get it down into our hearts and spirits. In time it grows like a seed in us and comes to life. And so, if we have quite a bit of the word on deposit in us, then we can have allot of the content of the word to come to life in us. And so, we become what the apostle refers to as a living Epistle which means a living letter that can be read of other men.

"Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart." 1 Corinthians 3:2~3

In the past ages it seems that a church was established that denied men the right to speak up and tell the people what things they have learned from the word. To which this church acted as the censor of doctrines, and so censored the witness and testimony of believers.{Even though a believer was meant to be a living letter and so a living expression of the word that the Holy Spirit had opened up for them.} To which, this church killed people for such things as their public confession and testimony. And for such things as translating the scriptures out of the Greek, so that the common man could read them in his own tongue. Hence this spirit of the Antichrist stood in the way of the word coming to life in the people. And today we have this same sort of spirit even within some of the camps of the Protestants. And this spirit dwells in the camp of the farm there in Walterboro, within a man that tells us he is the last day prophet of God. And that he is the forerunner to the second coming of Christ. And that men have to receive him in order to be able to stand before Christ at His return. To which in truth we only have to receive Christ and the written word of Yahweh to be saved and to be able to stand. Hence of a truth, as it was with the early believers way back there nearly 2000 years ago. Today all that we need is faith in Christ. And I do not see it written anywheres that we need faith in R.G. Stair.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 27, 2010
The thing that I want to point out is that this man stands in the way of you expressing the word that you have acquired in your life. Since he acts as the editor and censor of things that are allowed to be said. And so, he acts as if there are no other prophets in the body of Christ. To which we know that there are, since prophets are listed as one of the five ministries in the church.

Now the Gospel of John tells us that in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and that the Word was God. And in verse 14 John tells us that the word became flesh, and so, this was Jesus who was the Word of God made flesh. If we are to be like Christ, and so are members of His body (the church) where He is the head. Then to be true flesh and blood members of the body of Christ we too must have the word in us. So that we too can be of the image of Christ who was the word made flesh. And so, by the word dwelling in us as it was in Him, then we too are of the same kind of flesh, since the word dwelt in Him as the word made flesh. Hence when we are the same kind of flesh, the word made flesh. Then we are true flesh of His body, as the fleshly members of the body.~ Well for new believers it might at first seem hard to understand the theology of this. But you will as time goes along. Now remember no one has a monopoly on the word, and so a monopoly on understanding prophecy.

Since we have His word in us, then we are of those who have "studied to show ourselves approved unto God, rightly dividing the word of truth." And so, this is the way we obtain His approval which is via the study of His word. To which we obtain a deposit of the seed of His word in us. That grows up and comes to life in us, and thus we become a Living Word, which is to also say a Living Letter or Epistle of the Word.

Any spirit that comes along to suppress the good knowledge of the word that we have learned, is an Antichrist spirit. Providing that the word we learned was purely the Bible. And not from teachings of men that have new age or even some sort of ufo doctrine sown into it.

We have our word to walk by, and to speak by, and to testify of as we are witnesses of His here in this world with our testimony to offer. And so, we may also offer prophetic words that we have obtained by the Holy Spirit. However such men as these false prophets in this world are of an aggravated spirit that wants to be proved to be the one with the only correct interpretation of the scriptures and end time prophecy. Hence this is a spirit seeking vindication of God, and so is a vindicative spirit, as well as an aggravated spirit. Much like the spirit that troubled Saul and caused him to attempt to kill David. Of which we do not need to come under the anointing of since this is merely the anointing of a man rather than of the Holy Spirit.

Stand up in the word that you have, and do not let anyone deny you your testimony and witness. And you have a right to examine the words and so doctrines of any man to see whether or not they will line up with the word of God. And to point out to others the errors of men's ways and doctrines so that others do not fall prey to them.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 27, 2010
Being Wise

"For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened." Zechariah 11:16~17

I am certain that God would not want His people to live in fear, in any age. And true he would want them to be wise. And I would have to recommend that being wise also means ~ not up and leaving family and friends in your home town to follow out after a so called prophet. Because he has caused you to fear the times. And so, give up all you have worked for.

There are many voices today that preach the fear of the end times. And so, people can be caused to want to go out to some wilderness complex or communal farm, to live with a prophet and to hide out from the last days.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

I am sure that God gives us the spirit of assurance and so not of fear. And of power, such as it is written power to stand in evil days.

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;" Ephesians 6:13~14

And so stand in love, abiding with the family, friends and community we were given in life. And so, live with a sound mind not bound up with fear. Rather than be overcome by fear perpetuated by someone who claims to be the Overcomer (who is so because he overcomes his listeners). And so, do not fall for such false doctrines and false prophets.

Do not sell your home, nor give up your job which is hard to come by in these days. And do not leave your family and friends. To go out and get stuck somewheres where you have no say so over you person or possessions. And where you will be exploited and worked like a slave to plow fields and live in shacks.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Man Of Sin

I am speaking here of this thing some are speaking of known as the revelation of the man of sin. To which I think there has been many men of sin in the past ages.

And so I am reminded of how we are all creatures of flesh. And all of us, have fallen and come short of the glory of God. To which, all we have to do sometimes to encounter the man of sin, is to look into the mirror.

Preachers, disciples and general believers, who do not at least several times a year, remind themselves of how that they are mere creatures of flesh, who have committed sins.(As it is written "all have sinned and fallen short..") Forget to look beyond themselves to others, and so, forget to pray for other's needs. In looking too much at ourselves and our needs we forget those who God has blessed us with. And so, offer to God complaints in prayer more than thanksgiving. To which those He gave us in life who love us, are a thanksgiving. And they need our prayers. Just as we need theirs. And so, just look then at your family and friends that you have in your community. And recall sometimes as many of all the person's you've known, and pray for them.

Jesus told us that when we pray, that we pray that God forgive others as we pray for our forgiveness. And that in our forgiving of others we are forgiven.

Since we have this responsibility. And so, the requirement to consider others. If we come too long underneath the influence of things that are aggravated. Then we will be aggravate in spirit. And so, if we listen to an aggravated preacher or prophet. Focused too much on, whether or not God is going to vindicate his particular flavor of interpretations of scriptures to be true. Then we come underneath an aggravated spirit that is self vindicating. And so, we will come underneath an aggravated anointing. To which we have to remember that God is not the author of confusion.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 27, 2010
Coming underneath an aggravated spirit, is one sure way to become anointed with confusion and unrest. And so, cause us to spend our prays complaining rather than focusing on our responsibilities and requirements to consider others. Hence, we do as the complaining, vindicative preacher or prophet does in spirit. We complain rather than enjoy and impart the blessings of God with thanksgiving.

Hence we have a duty to get on over to the preaching of the word of salvation and hope, and healing. To which we have to get on over to the sides of a clean spirit. For the Holy Spirit is a clean, healthy, healing, loving, caring, forgiving, and hopeful spirit. That desires to bless us with the good things of God.(I think that some people have forgotten that Jesus cleans us up, and so have forgotten that the true Spirit is clean through and through. So touch not the unclean thing.)

"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." Psalm 23:2~3

The water of life is not from troubled waters, but are waters of peace. That nourish and restore the soul.

So have hope, and look up. Look up now, today. Have no fear, go forth in life standing up for something and do not be overcome with doubt. Believe in something bigger, better and greater than whats going on in this world. Because the Mighty One of Old has the whole wide world in his hands.

Now I was writing about the man of sin. To which some of these preachers and prophets of the aggravated spirit kind. Are looking for to come, perhaps looking for more than they are looking for Christ. And so, although we are to watch out for the bad things in this world. We need to remember to see the good things at work in this world. Which some of these preachers forget to do. And so, their congregation is one that exist without a word of hope coming from such a preacher. However whether they know it or not, the Mighty One of Old can show them the man of sin. Since the man of sin can often be seen in the mirror. And though they refuse to look in the mirror, Yahweh will have them to see the man that they are through the mirror of life.

Of the kind of things that we are to remember to pray for in this world. are each other, our communities, and our nation as well as the world. And this includes praying for the creation. And in light of the oil well leak in the Gulf, we need to pray for the creation. Instead of being damnation to creation and merely saying that there is nothing to do about such things, for there are things that we can do. And they first of all begin with a prayer.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2010
Contrary To The Teachings Of Many
There Will Be Revival And Restoration In The Last Day

Allot of the doomsday prophets these days tend to repeat that there will be no such thing as a revival. But I beg to differ. First of all, a true revival also comes with a restoration of the people and the land. To which today we need a restoration of the good foundations laid by our nation's founding fathers. And it sure looks to me today that the fires of restoration of the Constitution and the original intent of our founding fathers , is under way. Consider the Conservative movement to bring this nation back into the bounds of the Constitution to limit the Federal government, and to have term limits as well as a balanced buget. In addition a grass roots movement is on to disclose and so uncover the Progressive Socialist Movement amidst the camp of the Liberals. And today we have some great statesmen rising up in the medias as well as here on the Internet.

Some prophets want us to believe that a day for getting on Noah's ark will come when the people will be cut off from the mercies and salvation of the Mighty One of Israel. However I hope you recall that it is said by His people that "the mercies of God endure forever."

"They shall fear thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations." Psalm 72:5

All generations are blessed in Him, and there is no cut off date or last generation as some prophets might say.

"His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed." Psalm 72:17

So men in all generations for as long as the sun shines in the heavens, will find blessing in Yahweh.

"I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89:1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) 46 min malahat 827
Psn Dec 14 Psn free 1
Mystery FM Radio 87.7 Dec 8 James in Flowertown 6
Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memor... (May '14) Nov '14 CANT OPEN A CLOS... 14
Rosalina Tent Sale (Apr '08) Nov '14 teacherchick 9
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Nov '14 yourcrazy 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Summerville, SC (Jul '10) Nov '14 Brian_G 54
Walterboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walterboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walterboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]