Dispute Between Cousins Ends in Death

Apr 16, 2008 Full story: WCIV 14

A dispute between cousins ended in murder early Saturday morning. Colleton County police responded to a fight in progess near Walterboro at 4:30 a.m. When they arrived, they found two black males lying on the ... via WCIV

Full Story
Amber S

Walterboro, SC

#1 Apr 21, 2008
Damn Shame.. RIP Redd.. We'll Miss You. Much Much Love. You'll Be Remembered Always..:) <3
Stefanie B

Cottageville, SC

#2 Apr 21, 2008
Kaidyn and I miss you so much Boo..I'm sorry things had to end the way they did. Keep watching over us, and know that you'll never be forgotten! We love you!
B Girl

Columbia, SC

#3 May 5, 2008
I still can't believe your gone! I think about you everyday and smile when I think of all the fun we've had. You may have been taken away, but my memories will last forever.
Love Always and Forever..........
Missing You

Walterboro, SC

#4 May 10, 2008
Your death is a bitter pill to swallow. You being gone is like a bad dream. I can't believe it's true. You are missed dearly and you will never be forgotten. Rest In Peace Baby Boy.... U R LOVED!
His Girl Of 2008

Fort Mill, SC

#5 Aug 23, 2008
What I mean by....his girl.... is... Im Talking about Desmond You Bit....., did not care about Desmond or his cousin so the truth be told is... Desmond Javon Sams was defending himself and this I know.... I Know Desmond cared for and loved Red.... so you chickenheads are responsible..... especially you Stepanie Ballard.... I know my man.

S.O.
His Girl Of 2008

Fort Mill, SC

#6 Aug 23, 2008
Excuse me his girl from 2007 - 2008 so if you Desmond get this message .... I always was for you .... and nu nu I think you got a bad rap. Never been in jail or had a record and now this crazy mania..... who is this that done that to you?
His Girl Of 2008

Fort Mill, SC

#7 Aug 23, 2008
I have so many feelings about this and they are as follows:

Desmomd is thne sweetestt man I know
The Devil is a Liar
He has good in him and I know this
GOD HAS CALLEC HIM
His Girl Of 2008

Fort Mill, SC

#8 Aug 23, 2008
CHANGE THAT.... GOD HAS CALLED HIM.... IF LAWYER IS READING THIS THEN I AM YOUR GIRL TO SPEAK TO RIGHT NOW
SO
OL FRIEND

North Charleston, SC

#9 Aug 31, 2008
IVE KNOWN REDD FOR A VERY LONG TIME..WE GO WAY BACK AND HE WILL TRULY BE MISSED...HE WAS VERY SPECIAL TO ME..HES THE SWEETEST PERSON IVE EVER KNOWN...REST IN PEACE REDD AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY MEMORIES....
Mrs Robinson1998

North Charleston, SC

#10 Aug 31, 2008
Redd was a dear friend...Rip redd u will always be missed
not his girl

Nolensville, TN

#11 Aug 31, 2008
what is wrong w/ u people! the man is dead. get over it. do you think his family appreciates the trash that you all are writing back and forth. please, already!
Stefanie B

Green Pond, SC

#13 Feb 3, 2009
his girl...im not gonna waste my time worrying about what you or anyone else has to say but i will say this...DESMOND was wrong for what he did. And you right, i didnt care about him. Not at all..still dont..honestly believe he should have gotten more than 18 years..he should die the exact same way HE KILLED redd. I loved redd..still do to this day. Our son looks at a picture frame and calls it da-da. Desmond has no remorse to that. Redd has 3 small children that he left behind and he plead for his life that night time after time. His last words spoken were,"let me live for my kids" and YOUR MAN (that your so proud of) blatenly said "i love your kids, but imma fuckin kill you." Thats exactly what he did, and i hope your happy with that outcome. I hope you have a good paying job so you can afford the gas to go visit "your man" sittin behind bars!

Have a nice day!
Vandal

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Aug 2, 2009
I knew Redd very very well. Lived by him when he hung out at the Village several years back. He and I got along, but I have no doubt whatsoever that Desmond was defending himself. He wont go to prison for murder thats a certainty....and Redd was a registered sex offender. I guess thats ok huh? Damn, I hope I am picked as a juror.... NOT GUILTY !!
Not His Girl Anymore

Rock Hill, SC

#15 Mar 13, 2010
I do apologize to you Stephanie, I was not in my right mind to say what i said on this post....i know how dangerous Desmond was ....i experienced it first hand, i'm sober and i see life totally differntly...i use to blame myself for Redd's death ...cause if i would have put him away when he tried to make me no longer exist .....maybe Redd would still be here...I always wondered what happened .....I'm glad he got time also......your'e right he did not have any remorse.....please forgive me....i hope your baby grows up with much love for his daddy......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) 3 hr Jerry the AntiStair 788
Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memor... (May '14) Nov 21 CANT OPEN A CLOS... 14
Rosalina Tent Sale (Apr '08) Nov 21 teacherchick 9
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Nov 20 yourcrazy 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Summerville, SC (Jul '10) Nov 18 Brian_G 54
Healthfirst - Summerville DO NOT GO THERE! (May '09) Nov 17 Stanley 43
Accident claims lives of 2 on motorcycle (Apr '08) Nov 15 JVehorn 30
Walterboro Dating
Find my Match

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walterboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walterboro

Personal Finance