3 slain in shooting

Nov 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Post and Courier

Mary White comforts Perry Kittrell, brother of Charles Kittrell, who was one of three people killed in a drive-by shooting at a home on the corner of McDaniel and Gerideau streets in Walterboro Monday night.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2009
dana

Columbia, SC

#1 Nov 23, 2009
its a shame that it took for 3 people to die and six injured for the police to start doing there job its done been to many killings un 2009 and seem like justice havent been serve yet we all need to come together im tired of hearing people dying by guns im crying out we all need to get it together and whoever know anything about the nov 9 shooting somebody need to come forward those innocent people they were in there on yard minding there own business please come forwars somebody!!
dana

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 23, 2009
ONE TIME EVERYBODY USE TO GET ALONG I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN YOU CANT EVEN WALK OUT YOUR FRONT DOOR NO MORE YOU MIGHT GET SHOT ITS SAD.WHOEVER SHOT THOSE PEOPLE ON NOV 9 I JUST WANNA ASK ONE QUESTION HOW COULD YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU KILLED 3 PEOPLE AND ONE BEING A BABY? I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A HEART BUT ITS GONE ALL COME OUT BECAUSE SLED NOT LEAVING UNTIL THEY SOLVE IT AND WHEN THEY DO I JUST WANNA COME LOOK YOU STRAIGHT IN YOUR EYES AND ASK YOU WHY? WHY? WHY? LIL SHANYA AIN EVEN GET TO LIVE TO SEE HER 2ND BIRTHDAY THINK IF YOU HAD A BABY AND SOMEONE DID THAT TO YOU AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?
Lauran

Walterboro, SC

#3 Nov 24, 2009
I hear you, Dana. This is just such an outrage and a tragedy. For all of us. Who knows what this baby could have grown up to be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) 5 hr ralph 648
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Wed NEWORLDORDERPLAN2... 1,148
Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memor... Aug 22 I ALREADY TOLD YO... 12
rent a center junk Aug 20 real people 1
Hardeeville City Council selects Williams as ne... Aug 20 Green pond sc 1
Healthfirst - Summerville DO NOT GO THERE! (May '09) Aug 9 robert-summertville 40
!!Boycott Home Depot!! Jul 31 Squidly 1
•••
•••
•••

Walterboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••