Judge denies bond for suspects in dep...

Judge denies bond for suspects in deputy's death

There are 6 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Judge denies bond for suspects in deputy's death. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Solicitor Duffie Stone says a judge has denied bond for two men charged in the shotgun slaying of a South Carolina sheriff's deputy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

tcb

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 9, 2008
THE DEATH PENALTY,they gave the officer the death penalty why should they not get it
Larry

Columbia, SC

#2 Sep 9, 2008
tcb wrote:
THE DEATH PENALTY,they gave the officer the death penalty why should they not get it
I agree 100%!!!!!!!
TARSHA

Meriden, CT

#3 Sep 11, 2008
I DON'T THINK THAT THEY DESERVE A DEATH PENALTY BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES A MISTAKE AND NOBODY SHOULD GET THEIR LIFE TAKEN AWAY.IT WAS WRONG!I FEEL SO SAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE NO ONE DESERVES THEIR LIFE TO BE TAKEN AWAY FOR NO REASON ESPECIALLY IF HE HAD A WIFE AND CHILDREN.
Walterboro-girl

Walterboro, SC

#4 Sep 13, 2008
I was in shock to watch the news and see his wife stand there and say she felt sorry for these two young men. I don't feel sorry for them one bit. They took an innocent man's life from him over nothing. His little children will have to grow up never knowing what kind of person their father was. I think they deserve the death penalty...An eye for an eye!!
Uncle John

Calabash, NC

#5 Sep 13, 2008
TARSHA wrote:
I DON'T THINK THAT THEY DESERVE A DEATH PENALTY BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES A MISTAKE AND NOBODY SHOULD GET THEIR LIFE TAKEN AWAY.IT WAS WRONG!I FEEL SO SAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE NO ONE DESERVES THEIR LIFE TO BE TAKEN AWAY FOR NO REASON ESPECIALLY IF HE HAD A WIFE AND CHILDREN.
Execute them now! The cop did not get a trial and they don't deserve one either.
dee

Decatur, GA

#6 Sep 17, 2008
I am from smoaks and when this fist happen the cops had no evidence no weapon or anything to go by.they had to do traffic stops and look for anything or anybody that would be suspect.i am so curious of how they came up with these two suspects. and why they were not found earlier after the crime was first commited. i feel so sorry for the family of the cop.but will feel even sadder if two inocent people are killed when there was no evidence in the first place to charge them with if it was why again they were not arrested A.S.A.P. so please dont judge unless you know the full scoop of what happened and judgement should not be passed unless you are GOD. FYI the two guys lived less than 30min from where it happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig Mack Aug 24 Guest 1
Mystery FM Radio 87.7 (Sep '14) Aug 24 Brown 10
Healthfirst - Summerville DO NOT GO THERE! (May '09) Aug 19 Denise Butler 54
News Ridgeville woman dies of injuries from Dorchest... Jul '16 Forreall 1
kentucky gurl Jul '16 Mike 3
wondering Jul '16 just asking 1
News The Cannibals world premiere shows the slow unr... Jun '16 Marathon 1

Walterboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance