Judge denies bond for suspects in deputy's death

Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

Solicitor Duffie Stone says a judge has denied bond for two men charged in the shotgun slaying of a South Carolina sheriff's deputy.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2008
tcb

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

THE DEATH PENALTY,they gave the officer the death penalty why should they not get it
Larry

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

tcb wrote:
THE DEATH PENALTY,they gave the officer the death penalty why should they not get it
I agree 100%!!!!!!!
TARSHA

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

I DON'T THINK THAT THEY DESERVE A DEATH PENALTY BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES A MISTAKE AND NOBODY SHOULD GET THEIR LIFE TAKEN AWAY.IT WAS WRONG!I FEEL SO SAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE NO ONE DESERVES THEIR LIFE TO BE TAKEN AWAY FOR NO REASON ESPECIALLY IF HE HAD A WIFE AND CHILDREN.
Walterboro-girl

Walterboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

I was in shock to watch the news and see his wife stand there and say she felt sorry for these two young men. I don't feel sorry for them one bit. They took an innocent man's life from him over nothing. His little children will have to grow up never knowing what kind of person their father was. I think they deserve the death penalty...An eye for an eye!!
Uncle John

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Judged:

TARSHA wrote:
I DON'T THINK THAT THEY DESERVE A DEATH PENALTY BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES A MISTAKE AND NOBODY SHOULD GET THEIR LIFE TAKEN AWAY.IT WAS WRONG!I FEEL SO SAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE NO ONE DESERVES THEIR LIFE TO BE TAKEN AWAY FOR NO REASON ESPECIALLY IF HE HAD A WIFE AND CHILDREN.
Execute them now! The cop did not get a trial and they don't deserve one either.
dee

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

I am from smoaks and when this fist happen the cops had no evidence no weapon or anything to go by.they had to do traffic stops and look for anything or anybody that would be suspect.i am so curious of how they came up with these two suspects. and why they were not found earlier after the crime was first commited. i feel so sorry for the family of the cop.but will feel even sadder if two inocent people are killed when there was no evidence in the first place to charge them with if it was why again they were not arrested A.S.A.P. so please dont judge unless you know the full scoop of what happened and judgement should not be passed unless you are GOD. FYI the two guys lived less than 30min from where it happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 16 hr NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) 20 hr malahat 630
rent a center junk Wed real people 1
Hardeeville City Council selects Williams as ne... Wed Green pond sc 1
Healthfirst - Summerville DO NOT GO THERE! (May '09) Aug 9 robert-summertville 40
!!Boycott Home Depot!! Jul 31 Squidly 1
Suspect in rape introduced himself to victim, t... (Sep '10) Jul 30 james 14

Search the Walterboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Walterboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Walterboro People Search