4 Florida residents killed in I-95 wreck in S.C.

Authorities say four Florida residents, including a pregnant teenager, died when their pickup truck smashed into a tree along Interstate 95 near Walterboro. Full Story
bubba

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 3, 2007
r.i.p
joe bagadonuts

Miami, FL

#3 Dec 3, 2007
how fast was the tree going
Helio

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Dec 3, 2007
joe bagadonuts wrote:
how fast was the tree going
Don't make fun of this. It was related to the tree that did in Sonny Bono....

Since: Feb 07

New York, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2007
Joe & Helio, you both should be ashamed, for making light of such a horrible Tragedy. I hope you and your family never have to go through somthing so horrible. Either you two are very stupid or just total JERKS. I think you are both!
brandon

AOL

#6 Mar 22, 2008
that was my uncle and my friends who died in that accident and helio and joe yall should be ashamed i hope yur family goes thru the same thing
Donald

Moncks Corner, SC

#7 Feb 27, 2011
Brandon sorry for your lost I went by the wreck and was wondering what happened.I was hoping every one would be okay.Very sorry.Donald
mimi

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2011
I'm so sorry for your loss Brandon. May god bless you and your family and friends. As we passed by I cried because no one should go through something so horrible and tragic.
Courtney Peloquin

Lincolnton, NC

#9 Feb 27, 2011
I was on I-95 today traveling from Savannah Ga. to Greenville SC. we drove 3 miles in 2 hours. It was a terrible accident. I've never seen anything to bad in my life. I'm sooo sorry to those who lost their loved ones, And the jokes and insults,...so sad get a life. If you were there you would have understood. You have no idea what this accident looked like. NO idea. I'm still torn up about it. Prayers needed for the family's of those lost. <3
Courtney Peloquin

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Feb 27, 2011
mimi wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss Brandon. May god bless you and your family and friends. As we passed by I cried because no one should go through something so horrible and tragic.
Brandon, I'm so sorry for you lost. My prayers are with you and your family's.

MiMi... As did I, I just got home about 20 min ago. I have the worst head ache' I asked a Semi who was pulled over on the side of the road what had happend, but hearing about it and seeing it driving past was 2 compleatly diffent situations. So sad. I think I cried all the way to 26.
Karen

Dillon, SC

#11 Feb 28, 2011
I went by the accident last night - traveling from FL back to SC. The 2 hour delay was inconvenient but I kept thinking about the people involved and praying they were okay. I am so sorry for your loss Brandon.
Pete

Waxhaw, NC

#12 Feb 28, 2011
Our prayers go out to the family. The IDIOT who was driving the Mustang should get the death penalty. An accident is when you make a mistake. This JERK decided to drive after drinking and take chances with the safety of others. I was at the scene and several people said they called 911 miles earlier when this looser was speeding and passing people on the shoulder. I must say I was upset when I realized they were just making him try to walk a straight line an hour after the accident actually took place. In my opinion, when an accident is this bad a breathalyzer should be done immediately. I found this link for those interested.
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/feb/2... A second link with the DIRTBAG http://www.abcnews4.com/Global/story.asp...
Pete

Waxhaw, NC

#13 Feb 28, 2011
OK disregard my previous post. In looking at this I think the last few comments including mine were intended towards an accident that occurred yesterday (Sunday February 27,2011) on the north bound side of I-95 near Walterboro apparently in the same vicinity of the accident that was originally posted here.
Fran

Springville, NY

#14 Feb 28, 2011
We were traveling on I95 Sunday traveling from Florida to Buffalo, NY. We are praying for all those friends and family who are affected.
Darrell and Karen

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 3, 2011
We were driving home (Charlotte) from Florida Sunday up I-95. The Mustang from Delaware would pass us going extremely fast, then some time later it would pass us again. We past by the accident minutes after it occured. The victims/family have been in my prayers since Sunday afternoon. We were in an r.v. and camped at the next exit in Walterboro, we heard sirens until 8:30 p.m. I am so sorry for the deaths.
Big elbow

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2011
I was on i95 comming from summerton sc and the traffic came to a complete stop. Didnt know what happen, I got off and went another way. But hearing tbe news,im so sorry about the family of the lost persons of that pick up truck. And to the families,we sometimes wonder why would this happen. But only God can answer that. We were comming from a funurel our self where a family member got killed,so we know how you all feel. We will be praying for you. Big Elbow. NYC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) 7 hr Jerry the AntiStair 788
Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memor... (May '14) Nov 21 CANT OPEN A CLOS... 14
Rosalina Tent Sale (Apr '08) Nov 21 teacherchick 9
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Nov 20 yourcrazy 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Summerville, SC (Jul '10) Nov 18 Brian_G 54
Healthfirst - Summerville DO NOT GO THERE! (May '09) Nov 17 Stanley 43
Accident claims lives of 2 on motorcycle (Apr '08) Nov 15 JVehorn 30
Walterboro Dating
Find my Match

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walterboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walterboro

Personal Finance