Suspect arrested and charged in Colleton County shooting deaths

There are 2 comments on the The Post and Courier story from Feb 22, 2007, titled Suspect arrested and charged in Colleton County shooting deaths. In it, The Post and Courier reports that:

Kaylon Aiken, 20, has been arrested and charged in Sunday's double homicide, the Colleton County Sheriff's Office said this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post and Courier.

Teresa A Montgomery

Morrow, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2007
IAM very sorry what was my nephew. My sister in law son, I know he was a good guy he will never get him self into trouble. He use to was work for a lawn care company and with his animals, I saw him, him working and I told Obrian to keep up the good work.His mother always taught them to have respect and stay away from trouble.Florence always worked hard to take care of her kids. I think this should not have happen to him because he was a wonderful guy and always smiling and respecting others. I hope JUSTICE IS SERVED AS SOON AS POSISBLE because my nephew will be greatly miss he was a great guy.
Teresa
deceased family

AOL

#2 Feb 24, 2007
to mrs teresa i didn't no ob but i no he was my bother paris friend and i'm so sorry for your lost on today i hope god be with you and the family from one family in bereivement to the other and justice going to be srved we love yall and stay strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walterboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Door-to-door sales from Independent Contractor... (Apr '13) 13 hr Len 10
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) Mon Len the SWL 1,109
Elaine Fogle (Apr '14) May 21 james barnwell sc 11
News Pine trees removed on S. Main May 20 Bobkurk 1
News Suspect in rape introduced himself to victim, t... (Sep '10) May 7 Sandra 16
Review: Artistic Ink May 6 Jdono 1
News Minister: Shooting of black man by white office... Apr '15 Cat74 26
More from around the web

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]