Woman dies in I-26 crash

Jul 11, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post and Courier

Melissa Niomi Ocasio, 27, died at the scene of multiple trauma injuries, Berkeley County Deputy Coroner George Oliver said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Michael

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 14, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Melissa, I miss you and will never forget you.
Angela R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 14, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Such a wonderful person that will be greatly missed!
D Merrick

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Everytime I want to talk just reminds me that you're not here anymore. It's like losing you all over again every time I go to dial your number. Evertime you're not there, it reminds me I've lost a true friend.
Andre Rocha

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 14, 2008
 

Judged:

6

5

4

I love you, baby. We'll meet again soon. It's been 3 months and I just can't stop thinking about you still. In fact, this last week I dreamed about you almost everyday. It was very real.
I LOVE YOU!
Your husband
Andre
Doug from the creek

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Melissa was well loved by everyone she knew.

in reality prayers out to the family for there loss.
Michael - Fort Lauderdale

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 23, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Melissa,
I cant get you off my mind today, on a day when I would just call you to chat and talk about work and how things are going and to hear you laugh at me and call me silly and talk about with your southern draw you acquired when you moved back. I love you and cant stop thinking about you.
Michael Ybarra
Briana Baker

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 3, 2008
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Missy, Its me... Bri. Mom is still hurting as well as the rest of us. Josh still thinks of you, Peter (Now officially DAD) holds Mom just about every night as she cries since you passed. Narria is married now and well, here I am writing you on something you will never read. The pain is so intense some days that I have to remind myself to eat or drink. Every day that passes I am constantly reminded that your gone. I'm just the little sister... I dont know how to be the big sister to Josh. He's getting so big now. I just wish I knew what you would do in some situations.
Missy, my soul...my heart, my mind....my being aches. It hurts so badly because your gone.

Its only been 3 months, but it all seems like yesterday. I miss you Missy. I'll see you again. I love you. Keep watch over us.

Love
Briana
Cleresa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 21, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Missy,
I think about you almost everyday. I think about our long talks and secrets that we would tell each other. Sadly, as it approaches the holiday, I have to deal with the 1st year of losing my little brother. You always cheered me up, and now I am also dealing with losing you. I miss you girl. I miss you.
Charles Powell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 28, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Missy....GOd where do I begin. I loved yo so much, all those times we joked around in high school about what if we were the best we could do for eachother.......I ment it. Ill never forget how beautiful you were on my arm at the military ball. Not long ago you asked me what came between us, why we were just a moment and nothing longer....I was afraid. I was so afraid that by giving myself to you Id loose out on....I dont know what. Instead I lost out on you. When I was feeling down back in march, you told me "stop worrying about what youve done, and remember who youve touched." Missy, you touched me, and Ill always love you. From our first kiss in your back yard in villiage green I knew you were someone special. I just wish I didnt wait till you were gone to tell you.
C
Jessica

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey cuz...
we all miss you..
rite now im writin about you in school..
i just need help on somethings..
me an the family are doing good..
well cant talk much...
LOVE YOU LOTSSS...
from your cuz..
Jessica..
Narria

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 19, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Andre Rocha wrote:
I love you, baby. We'll meet again soon. It's been 3 months and I just can't stop thinking about you still. In fact, this last week I dreamed about you almost everyday. It was very real.
I LOVE YOU!
Your husband
Andre
Let it be known that the above mentioned ANDRE ROCHA, was only her husband via paper. He took all of the money from her life insurance and fled with it. He had not been with her for a long time and because legally he was "married" to her, he got all of her money. Andre this will catch up with you, karma is a bitch, but God can be worse. You will live with this memory for the rest of your life. You took a dead womans money when NOT ONCE, did you help with any of the funeral arrangments or even come to see her body. My mother couldn't even view her body or claim it her daughter because of your selfishness. There isn't a word that describes what you are. God have mercy on your soul, because I wouldn't.
Narria Findlater

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Andre Rocha wrote:
I love you, baby. We'll meet again soon. It's been 3 months and I just can't stop thinking about you still. In fact, this last week I dreamed about you almost everyday. It was very real.
I LOVE YOU!
Your husband
Andre
Your an ignorant fart. If she was here now, knowing what you did to her family let alone took from them and fled like the illegal freaking immigrant you are; she would come back to you just to put a foot up your ass. Even then your not worth the stench it would leave there. Remember what you do to others will come back to you ten fold Andre. Which Im assuming means your gonna get the crap beat of you and lose all your money?
Excuse me

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Guess she shouldn't have married an illegal peice of crap then huh?
HER SISTER

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Excuse me wrote:
Guess she shouldn't have married an illegal peice of crap then huh?
Wow you ARE pathetic. You really have nothing better to do then voice your opinion on THAT? Just goes to how ignorant and pathetic you really are if the "ILLEGAL piece of crap" comment is what bothers you.??? What are you an illegal? Get out of my country then! I was born here, whats your excuse? Did you jump a tall fence? Not to mention how uncouth you are for posting on something that has nothing to do with you? Or did you know my sister and (judging by your choice of name) are too much of a pansy to state your real name? Ill go with the pansy bit. Oh and responding with another smart mouthed comment like your first genius one, will just prove even more how ignorant and pathetic you are.

MORON
HER SISTER

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Andre Rocha wrote:
I love you, baby. We'll meet again soon. It's been 3 months and I just can't stop thinking about you still. In fact, this last week I dreamed about you almost everyday. It was very real.
I LOVE YOU!
Your husband
Andre
Your pathetic
dowhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 30, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

3

how did she "lose control of the car"? I bet she was probably drunk or something.
M R S

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

15

dowhat wrote:
how did she "lose control of the car"? I bet she was probably drunk or something.
That stretch of road is / was poorly lit, known for accidents, and the pavement was damp (as reported from other articles related to this accident). There were no reports of any sort of substance (alcohol, narcotics, prescription medication, etc.) noted in her system or listed as a cause or contributing factor to the accident. If there was, as news outlets do, they would have reported it.

As for your statement, it shows extremely poor judgement and even poorer taste by saying that. What if this was your family member, friend, or spouse and someone made an ignorant comment such as the one you made here? Have some damn respect and decorum. I am sure if you were faced with her family and loved ones, you would not say something like this, so what is the difference in print? Because you have some sort of anonymity? Again, respect for those who have passed and for the family that still grieves should be shown.
Her sister

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

M R S wrote:
<quoted text>
That stretch of road is / was poorly lit, known for accidents, and the pavement was damp (as reported from other articles related to this accident). There were no reports of any sort of substance (alcohol, narcotics, prescription medication, etc.) noted in her system or listed as a cause or contributing factor to the accident. If there was, as news outlets do, they would have reported it.
As for your statement, it shows extremely poor judgement and even poorer taste by saying that. What if this was your family member, friend, or spouse and someone made an ignorant comment such as the one you made here? Have some damn respect and decorum. I am sure if you were faced with her family and loved ones, you would not say something like this, so what is the difference in print? Because you have some sort of anonymity? Again, respect for those who have passed and for the family that still grieves should be shown.
M.R.S, I appreciate your post as do the rest of our family for understanding the grief we felt everytime someone commented in such a way on this article. I wonder if you knew Mel because of this. Either way, it is appreciated that someone actually paid attention to the facts of the accident. You are right, I doubt this person(for good reason) would have said something face to face with one of us. My younger sister and I do not take kindly to this type of behavior whether it be in our presence or written. I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words. Godbless you and yours.

Narria Ocasio
Her sister

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

11

M R S wrote:
<quoted text>
That stretch of road is / was poorly lit, known for accidents, and the pavement was damp (as reported from other articles related to this accident). There were no reports of any sort of substance (alcohol, narcotics, prescription medication, etc.) noted in her system or listed as a cause or contributing factor to the accident. If there was, as news outlets do, they would have reported it.
As for your statement, it shows extremely poor judgement and even poorer taste by saying that. What if this was your family member, friend, or spouse and someone made an ignorant comment such as the one you made here? Have some damn respect and decorum. I am sure if you were faced with her family and loved ones, you would not say something like this, so what is the difference in print? Because you have some sort of anonymity? Again, respect for those who have passed and for the family that still grieves should be shown.
Stay safe Michael Sopko ;]
Quackery

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Michael wrote:
Melissa, I miss you and will never forget you.
Good riddance!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walterboro Discussions

Search the Walterboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
RG Stair ~ True Or False Prophet? (Jul '10) 17 hr brother stair 58
Overcomer ministry (Feb '12) 17 hr brother stair 6
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page 20 hr brother stair 315
masturbating on cam (Oct '11) 20 hr brother stair 4
Refer a friend to Direct TV and save 100! Tue nodefire 2
Door-to-door sales from Independent Contractor... (Apr '13) Apr 12 Orange Park FL 5
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
•••
•••
•••
•••

Walterboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Walterboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••