Doing something right

Doing something right

There are 1 comment on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Doing something right. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The Aumand family has begun construction on its new store and hopes to open in time for its 90th anniversary celebration in September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

ctp

New York, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2009
the new store is an atrocity. i'd be gutted if my house were anywhere near that thing.
any news on whether the new aumands will continue to stock only old lady furniture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walpole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheshire County jail inmate found dead in his bed (Jun '09) Aug 3 Mister Ed 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Ken Burns and his liberal causes (Oct '11) Jun '14 Michael 3
weres danny shy (Apr '14) Apr '14 old friend 1
News Amherst, N.H., chief to lead Townsend department (Apr '14) Apr '14 Patricia Beam 1
News Fire Chief field narrowed to three finalists (Mar '14) Mar '14 Patricia Beam 1
News North Walpole teen indicted, accused of driving... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Baby Jesus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walpole Mortgages