BF police seek armed robber

The Bellows Falls Police Department investigated an armed robbery reported at the Cumberland Farms store early Wednesday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lives in bf

Walpole, NH

#21 Sep 9, 2010
some stores can not do anything about people shoplifting because the head office says do nothing. so they help the cashiers become the victims. if they could defend themself all the time ,by kicking people out or calling the PD then just maybe the people doing these crimes may get the picture.
we will be paying for this mans bills all of them.no money, headed to jail,and the state now takes responsibility for him.my tax money going to someone who does this to himself should not be taking care of with my money.
why didn't they try to stop him? if they did that's great.
resident

Walpole, NH

#22 Sep 9, 2010
I am not neither ill-informed, nor a bully. Sorry to again have to correct you "pampers". BTW who's calling who a bully?..trying to tell me I can leave now?. I do live in this town, I am fully aware and know what I speak about. You can try to "put up your life to mine", I will never say I am better or above another, however, if you are saying you are, dreams are certainly wonderful to have.
The BFPD does do as good of a job as they can. The work they have to do is not easy. Every crime has a victim, even if it is the one doing that crime. Not every victim even when it is fully known is protected either. Laws are written, not always followed though. Not an easy perfect world we live in. Those background checks some people believe are done on the tenents living in those low income housing units are non-exsistant. Live near one of them and see for yourself. No place is "safer" than another. BF should reconsider having a business open 24 hrs. It is not a solution which will stop crimes being done in this town, but would be one less huge problem and cost to the town, and to the people effected. If anyone is caring, yes DART is exspensive,..does not mean they are condoning the actions.
Porky

Claremont, NH

#23 Sep 10, 2010
Other than the police background check no one at the scene knew him so he is probably a transient.

Thank god he wasn't under arrest by the BFPD or we the taxpayers would get stuck with that bill in the village, its happened before we are never told about these things.

The section 8 landlords should do background checks but they intentionally don't because the state pays to warehouse them right in BF.

The guys hand when he landed on terra firma was extended out hanging like a slab of meat, and guess what he might have lost it, how nice that is cant use that hand to rob anymore hopefully.
thatwas

Attleboro, MA

#24 Sep 10, 2010
Porky wrote:
Other than the police background check no one at the scene knew him so he is probably a transient.
Thank god he wasn't under arrest by the BFPD or we the taxpayers would get stuck with that bill in the village, its happened before we are never told about these things.
The section 8 landlords should do background checks but they intentionally don't because the state pays to warehouse them right in BF.
The guys hand when he landed on terra firma was extended out hanging like a slab of meat, and guess what he might have lost it, how nice that is cant use that hand to rob anymore hopefully.
Do you realize how comical you are?
AndrewsInn

Bellows Falls, VT

#25 Sep 10, 2010
Meet Jimmy M.
gwb

Remsen, NY

#26 Sep 30, 2010
resident wrote:
I am not neither ill-informed, nor a bully. Sorry to again have to correct you "pampers". BTW who's calling who a bully?..trying to tell me I can leave now?. I do live in this town, I am fully aware and know what I speak about. You can try to "put up your life to mine", I will never say I am better or above another, however, if you are saying you are, dreams are certainly wonderful to have.
The BFPD does do as good of a job as they can. The work they have to do is not easy. Every crime has a victim, even if it is the one doing that crime. Not every victim even when it is fully known is protected either. Laws are written, not always followed though. Not an easy perfect world we live in. Those background checks some people believe are done on the tenents living in those low income housing units are non-exsistant. Live near one of them and see for yourself. No place is "safer" than another. BF should reconsider having a business open 24 hrs. It is not a solution which will stop crimes being done in this town, but would be one less huge problem and cost to the town, and to the people effected. If anyone is caring, yes DART is exspensive,..does not mean they are condoning the actions.
Oh,so arrogant.Use your spell check.
pete

Utica, NY

#27 Oct 5, 2010
PORKY wrote:
Good job by all the depts. involved. Funny how folks like to jump of that bridge to launder their money.
just to know if you lived in enfield,N.H.? pete
pete

Utica, NY

#28 Oct 5, 2010
wish we had more information!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walpole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Bravo 27
Ken Burns and his liberal causes (Oct '11) Jun '14 Michael 3
weres danny shy (Apr '14) Apr '14 old friend 1
Amherst, N.H., chief to lead Townsend department (Apr '14) Apr '14 Patricia Beam 1
Fire Chief field narrowed to three finalists (Mar '14) Mar '14 Patricia Beam 1
North Walpole teen indicted, accused of driving... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Baby Jesus 1
This Week's Rare Bird Alert (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chloe 1

Walpole News Video

Walpole Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walpole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walpole News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walpole

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News