BF police seek armed robber

Full story: Brattleboro Reformer

The Bellows Falls Police Department investigated an armed robbery reported at the Cumberland Farms store early Wednesday morning.
Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PORKY

Springfield, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Good job by all the depts. involved. Funny how folks like to jump of that bridge to launder their money.
Pampers

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Haa haa good one. Yes good job bfpd!
flat lander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

NOTICE to all drop out of school this is what happens. This fool didn't go to school the day of Newton"s apple /gravity theory and also How your body / bones are made for and what you forget they don't. Now for what he knows that cartoon people jump out windows and run away. Chances are good when they gave him something for pain he knew all about it except the proper dosage. hint it not M&M's.Time to take him back to where he jumped and tell him they want a reenactment but hold on to him in case he is that dumb.
Sheila Turner

Springfield, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Who's paying for DART? Wouldn't a slow ambulance ride to Spfld have been sufficient?
Darwin Award

Belmont, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

I wouldn't expect anything less from a skeezer out of BF. GENIUS.
Toby

Chester, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Well aren't you a little piglet, as masochistic one at that.
Sheila Turner wrote:
Who's paying for DART? Wouldn't a slow ambulance ride to Spfld have been sufficient?
resident

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Sheila Turner wrote:
The real working tax payers who else. Most likely another inside job. Watch the tapes, even better, let the public see them. Bratt. puts the tapes on their site. That store always has so many "people" hanging out both outside and inside the store. Yup while a few distract the cashier the rest of them have a free for all. Maybe they should hire honest workers, would be a good start.
The police dept. is doing a good job!!. There is no way in this town they could be every place that crimes are being committed!!. That one store alone needs to have full time coverage. It would be ideal if all those involed payed for DART. Ideal, but would never happen. It's not just what some want to call "punks, or trash" robbing people. Landords, those who run those wonderful non-profit housing developments need to be looked at also!!. Using state funded money wish is for indivd.(not their own properties when they have received their own funding to use it for!!). Let's put up camera's everywhere!!, right??.
Pampers

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

What in the hell are you talking about? Hey resident seek some help
resident

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Pampers wrote:
I don't need help, if you need further explaination, look into it. Simply put, there are alot of crimes being done not just by what some label as "punks"!. I are far from the one who needs help. Before judging another without full knowledge, one must look at their own reflection.
Again, great work BFPD!!
resident

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Pampers wrote:
.."pampers"?????... ha, good one..
thatwas

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Sheila Turner wrote:
I will remind DART of that the next time you or someone you care about is injured.
Republicrat

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

If only there had been a train ...
Joe

Chester, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

"the suspect allegedly jumped from the new Arch Bridge"

either that or he accidently fell or was thrown off the bridge.
resident

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

thatwas wrote:
<quoted text>
I will remind DART of that the next time you or someone you care about is injured.
Hope alot will!!.
thatwas

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Joe wrote:
"the suspect allegedly jumped from the new Arch Bridge"
either that or he accidently fell or was thrown off the bridge.
Really? That's interesting...."Joe. "
resident

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

resident wrote:
<quoted text>.."pampers"? ????... ha, good one..
your name that is...very fitting until your ready for the "real world"..potty training is not that difficult and a good start. O.k, so if you are really ready, getting, knowing, and accepting that information and being willing to help make a change, not turning the other way and ignoring what is going on all around you and all of us,..then welcome..it's not easy, but sure is worth trying.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

You people are cold! There's obviously something much bigger go on here with this poor guy!
Pampers

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Hey res...ill put my life up to yours any day. Your just an ill informed bully. you can leave now. Again awesome job bfpd!
Linda Brown Hope MI

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

In the immortal words of Ron White, "You can't fix stupid"! Now if he was not the one who robbed the store it would stand to reason he would not have ran RIGHT? So now he sucked even more hard earned tax dollars for his complimentary trip in the DHART bird, no telling how much the hospital bills will be? Now I can't speak for the idiots anymore in VT as I no longer live there, but the the majority of the morons out here who rob places are doing it as they have major Oxy or Vicodin habits and they would rip these pills out of a dying cancer pt's hand without so much as a thank you. Just last night, some moron held up a store and got away with all of $200!!! Now if they nab this fool, he will be a guest of the MI penal system for at least 10 yrs minimum and this is a small town, they will probably catch him, they have him on tape and they put it on the news and in the paper and ya gotta wonder if this fool really thinks it was all worth it for a pill??? Another old woman, 75 freaking years old, held up three BANKS in a three week period getting away with close to 20 grand and in broad daylight, and she got 25-life which for her will be a life sentence, she will die in prison. Her habit was gambling and Vicodin??? SO what should be done with these people when it so clear they won't stop till they are caught? And ya know some bleeding heart defense atty will blame it on their upbringing, their addictions, anyone or anything but their client's need for greed or dope? SO MI has decided to give even first timers a major blast of reality, they will do hard time so what will become of this idiot? Wanna be this is not his first rodeo? And that is why he booked from the officers?
lives in bf

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

the police in town can not do anything about the misfits that do crimes until there is a victim. there can be crimes all over this small town but they can not serve and protect until someone says i am a victim.this has nothing to do uneducated people,it has to do with the way the laws are witten.
those low income housing units tenents have back ground checks done on them before they can rent.those places are safer then most of the town.most landlords just want their apartments full and dont do back gound checks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walpole Discussions

Search the Walpole Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken Burns and his liberal causes (Oct '11) Jun 28 Michael 3
weres danny shy Apr '14 old friend 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Habs 25
Amherst, N.H., chief to lead Townsend department Apr '14 Patricia Beam 1
Fire Chief field narrowed to three finalists Mar '14 Patricia Beam 1
North Walpole teen indicted, accused of driving... Mar '14 Baby Jesus 1
This Week's Rare Bird Alert (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chloe 1
•••
•••