Review: Budabing's 50's Cafe

Posted in the Walpole Forum

Samantha

Holliston, MA

#1 Sep 2, 2008
Budabing's is my favorite restraunt. The food is so good, so fresh and they give you so much! I usually have to take my leftovers home and I have lunch for the next day. The staff is excellent, I love going there. Out of all the restraunts From Dedham through Bellingham I prefer to go to Budabings. Anytime I am swayed to go elsewhere I am disappointed because the food is not as good, and the bill is alot more. I have brought many friends to Budabing's and they love it too.....its easy when we are meeting for dinner or lunch if they have been there before because I know Budabing's will win the bet and off we go for great meal at a great price and where it is so inexpensive sometimes we catch a movie because we can afford it after eating there. Check it out! I love it, love it, love it!
Mike

Holliston, MA

#2 Sep 2, 2008
I agree with Samantha, she hit the comments about budabings right ont he head. great place to go.
Annemarie

Hopkinton, MA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I agree, I live in Millis and Budabings is - by far - the best restaurant in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walpole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
micheal dillon Feb 27 curious 1
Hardy Volunteers Polar Plunged for Special... Feb 19 Praxis33 16
National Chili Day is Thursday, February 26... Feb 4 JeanBHall 1
Travel ban lifted in Berkshire, nearby counties... Jan '15 Praxis33 3
Memory of Malcolm X Returns to Boston in Prison... Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
Review: Asia Treasures (Mar '09) Dec '14 BrianEd 3
Debate: Ferguson - Walpole, MA (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ted 1

Walpole News Video

Walpole Dating
Find my Match