Woman dies in fire at her Norwood home

Woman dies in fire at her Norwood home

There are 29 comments on the San Angelo Standard Times story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Woman dies in fire at her Norwood home. In it, San Angelo Standard Times reports that:

A 24-year-old woman has died in a two-alarm fire at her Norwood home. The Norfolk County District Attorney's Office said Lauren Ayala died Monday in the fire on Tremont Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Angelo Standard Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ayala gang

Walpole, MA

#21 Nov 7, 2008
dont kid yourself... they didnt buy jack.... this is yet another stolen car..... added to their collection..... call the Norwood police.....
67 tremont st norwood

AOL

#22 Nov 7, 2008
police do nothing.
Norwoodman

United States

#23 Nov 10, 2008
There is more strange activity come from that house now, random cars showing up in the driveway and they stay parked there. The cops were there Friday night, but didn't find anything. I think they are definitely taking the insurance company for a ride and pocketing that money. I wonder if there is a way to condemn the house? How long does it have to be vacant and beat up before the town can do something about it? I hope they just go away!
Neighbor

AOL

#24 Nov 19, 2008
Call the building inspector hes already been out.... just as disgusted as the rest of us....all those parked cars, stolen for parts, and insurance claims.6 tvs in the garage... someone is in there doing work ... only no one ever sees him..
67 tremont st

AOL

#25 Jun 14, 2009
Three charged with break-in

NORWOOD - Police received a call Monday at 10:18 p.m. from someone reporting people in a vacant home on Tremont Street. As a result, police arrested Brandon J. Ayala, 19, 67 Tremont St., Norwood; Giselle C. Galindez, 20, 357 Huntington Ave., Hyde Park, and Adam Z. Lavallee, 20, of no known address. Each was charged with a felony count of breaking and entering during the nighttime, malicious destruction of property of $250 or more, and possession of a Class D substance with intent to distribute
mind your own business

Worcester, MA

#26 Aug 2, 2011
re Lauren Ayala wrote:
why was the cause of this tragedy not updated??
because its none of your damn business!
mind your own business

Worcester, MA

#27 Aug 2, 2011
Lauren theres not a day that goes by that i dont think about you.! i miss you so much love you baby girl..!! and all you people need to stop judging this family.. by judging them shows that you are no better then anybody else.! Brandon you know im here for you no matter what! And Lauren i miss you baby girl <3
still waiting for answers

Roslindale, MA

#28 Nov 7, 2011
This is everyones business! Whats there to judge..... Mother avoiding handcap kid and working around clock, collecting her medical and gov funds to pay house and bills, when she NEEDED that for a nurse/nanny. You make me sick with your "baby girl" WHERE THE FU*K WERE YOU WHEN SHE WAS BURNING IN THE FIRE!!!!!!! And brandon...... Ya he left his own sister there too...... TO GET FOOD! Seeing some sources reported there was a accelerant in front of her bedroom door commonly not found in homes! SO UP YOURS
laurens angel

Walpole, MA

#29 Dec 27, 2011
Bottom line lauren burned to death while alone. She died alone. Suffering a death no one deserves. She was under the care of a state agency who paid for her care. She didn't die cuz brandon went to get her food. Norwood fire said she suffered at least 45 min before anyone saw fire . Make excuses and ask everyone where they were. Truth is. she was alone. Neglected and died because something went terribly wrong no one was there to save her . This tragedy should have never happened. When dss and dmr are taking kids and involved its a heads up that the parents aren't doing their job. So no needs to point the finger unless u try to take the blame off yourself. Lauren is gone and god rest her innocent soul. God bless her mothers heart for such a loss. God bless her father who misses her dearly.nngod bless you for acting better than those who grieve her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walpole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
electricians (Jan '06) May 21 Bob 8
News Higher pay proposed for Pittsfield department h... (May '14) May 19 cops are criminals 27
Beatles For Sale retuning to E. Walpole! May 10 New England Music... 1
Help Local Letter Carriers Stamp Out Hunger on ... Apr '15 JeanBHall 1
Help Local Letter Carriers Stamp Out Hunger on ... Apr '15 JeanBHall 1
All-Star pitcher Curt Schilling takes action ag... Mar '15 Rose 1
micheal dillon Feb '15 curious 1
More from around the web

Walpole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]