Moore Township firefighter enters pop...

Moore Township firefighter enters popular race for district jud...

There are 18 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 29, 2009, titled Moore Township firefighter enters popular race for district jud.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A volunteer firefighter from Moore Township joins the list of candidates seeking a district judge seat next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Ricky Knecht

Glenolden, PA

#1 Mar 29, 2009
Thought he dropped out?
Firefighter

Glenolden, PA

#2 Mar 29, 2009
He can arraign all his fellow wackers when they get caught lighting fires!
Big Guns

Pottsville, PA

#3 Mar 29, 2009
Anybody but Hawke
Ryan Moats

Whitehall, PA

#4 Mar 29, 2009
There is nothing worse than and EX police officer now wanting to be a PA District Justice. Too much baggage. Their career is dealing with mostly criminal situations that likely involve the issuance of a citation and sending someone to lock up or jail. The Police Officer is trained and experienced in "taking charge" and controlling a situation. Usually to his liking. Look at the Ryan Moats situation in Dallas. Sorry officers, you do a great job on the front lines, but, in the court room, ehh... not sure that is the place for you. The EMT ambulance fellow is a very interesting candidate. Clearly able to handle crisis situations with tact and compassion. Remember, he is not ARRESTING or CHARGING anyone with a crime. Has to think out what is best for the patient and use skills of logic and common sense when choosing and applying treatment.
Turkish prison

Danielsville, PA

#5 Mar 29, 2009
Anybody but McCartney. A that bird has a pathological problem with telling the truth. I wouldn't let him judge a 1st grade spelling bee. Just not the example that should be put before the community. Heard good things about the other three though.
Right

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2009
What does this Vollie know about the law. A police officer lives it. WAKE UP people.
I vote for Rick

Macungie, PA

#7 Mar 29, 2009
My vote goes to Knecht,he is an honest down to earth person.Roy on the other hand can't run the jobs he has now and if you want to talk about corruption look no further than Klecknersville ambulance and the fire company.They have a few undesirables who should be investigated on where the money goes.
I vote for Rick

Macungie, PA

#8 Mar 29, 2009
Right wrote:
What does this Vollie know about the law. A police officer lives it. WAKE UP people.
This vollie knows nothing,just a wannabe!
Big Guns

Pottsville, PA

#9 Mar 29, 2009
Right wrote:
You mean a wannabe police officer like Hawke. He only thinks he knows the law, he wouldn't make a good crossing gaurd. Ed Lewis is a fine example, why a cop should never be made a DJ
EASTON

Allentown, PA

#10 Mar 29, 2009
Run Truss's name on the public web portal you will see lot's of bad checks that went to arrest warrant etc... He also ran defunct Northeast Ambulance and ran that into the ground. Ask any employee who worked for him.

Don't vote for this guy if you want a person of good character.
EASTON

Allentown, PA

#12 Mar 29, 2009
He's had arrest warrants out of the same court he is running for judge at!!
tammy2

Macungie, PA

#15 Mar 31, 2009
I can believe Truss would even consider running with a crimnial back ground but then again he is from Moore and that fire company and ambulance company has had it's share of crooks from the start.Chapman's has asked for an account of what they do with the money they get from them and they refuse to answer,if you look closely you will see someone has some new vehicles and a boat and she knows who she is!
I vote for rick

Macungie, PA

#16 Apr 3, 2009
Come on people speak up about this criminal who breaks the laws but now wants to run for district judge. I will be there to protest against him getting in!

“AOL? Seriously?”

Since: Jul 07

Pawleys Island, SC

#17 Apr 3, 2009
Ryan Moats wrote:
There is nothing worse than and EX police officer now wanting to be a PA District Justice. Too much baggage. Their career is dealing with mostly criminal situations that likely involve the issuance of a citation and sending someone to lock up or jail. The Police Officer is trained and experienced in "taking charge" and controlling a situation. Usually to his liking. Look at the Ryan Moats situation in Dallas. Sorry officers, you do a great job on the front lines, but, in the court room, ehh... not sure that is the place for you. The EMT ambulance fellow is a very interesting candidate. Clearly able to handle crisis situations with tact and compassion. Remember, he is not ARRESTING or CHARGING anyone with a crime. Has to think out what is best for the patient and use skills of logic and common sense when choosing and applying treatment.
Apparently you're clueless about the fact that the police, particularly in smaller jurisdictions, get dispatched to all ambulance and fire calls. They also generally get there first.
Hence the term "First Responder", which encompasses a part of police training.
unbelievable

Nazareth, PA

#18 Apr 3, 2009
I have also heard a lot of bad about him. If the people only knew!! As stated...why would you run for something like this knowing you have a bad background and you know someone could expose it. It's bound to happen it always does.
EASTON wrote:
unbelievable

Nazareth, PA

#19 Apr 3, 2009
Has this man lied to you personally or or are you going off of hear say?
Turkish prison wrote:
Anybody but McCartney. A that bird has a pathological problem with telling the truth. I wouldn't let him judge a 1st grade spelling bee. Just not the example that should be put before the community. Heard good things about the other three though.
Go Rick go

Macungie, PA

#20 Apr 4, 2009
EASTON wrote:
I seen that too and this guy is a total scumbag!
unbelievable

Nazareth, PA

#23 Apr 13, 2009
I think it is sick how in certain spots I saw McCartney signs and now they are gone!! One spot in particular. I can't prove it but I am almost sure of who it is. There are ways to get proof. So before you pull more sign think a lil bit. Make sure it's worth your while!! People already know who they are going to vote for so pulling them signs is pathetic especially if you get caught!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning ordinance Apr 18 Rachel 1
3 bed/2 bath Mobile Home for sale 8,000 OBO!! ... (Sep '11) Mar '17 sqik45forever 2
Small Town Problems Mar '17 ngmilitarypolice 1
News At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) Feb '17 Mdruddy 168
News Plans for Lehigh Valley's newest Wal-Mart Super... Feb '17 Ivy Sullivan 1
News Palmerton Area teachers say no to report (Jun '07) Jan '17 Brooke 47
Lost dog Jan '17 Vlossak 1

Walnutport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages