Walnutport Transformer Fire Causes 1,...

Walnutport Transformer Fire Causes 1,500 To Lose Electricity

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 4, 2008, titled Walnutport Transformer Fire Causes 1,500 To Lose Electricity. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

About 1,500 PPL customers in and around Walnutport and Slatington lost power this morning for about an hour after an animal came in contact with wires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Feb 07

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jul 4, 2008
Yeah, sure. You all thought the squirrel conspiracy theory was funny, didn't you. I warned you. Squirrels are piss*d. They're fighting back against PPL. No more god-awful super structures spewing cancerous voltage over their homes. Let this all be a lesson to us. If one little squirrel can affect this massive corporation, what will happen when more of them unite?
Triple K

Slatington, PA

#2 Jul 4, 2008
Kelly7 wrote:
Yeah, sure. You all thought the squirrel conspiracy theory was funny, didn't you. I warned you. Squirrels are piss*d. They're fighting back against PPL. No more god-awful super structures spewing cancerous voltage over their homes. Let this all be a lesson to us. If one little squirrel can affect this massive corporation, what will happen when more of them unite?
Oh 7, you are right actually my neighbor has caught way over 100 squirrls and is teaching them to become suicide line crossers. They all wear towels on their little heads, and carry strands of metal line to ensure the connection is made well enough to create mass histeria in little towns like Walnutport, Next is Bowmanstown, Weissport, and Lehigh Furnace, once those towns and the suicide squirrles become better organized , look out Allentown and Bethlehem, God Save The Squirrles
maybe

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2008
It used to be the "trees fighting back" but, then again, that is the home of the rather rotund hawk dj in Walnutport with the extra large mouth.If psychotic episodes are any indication, the squirrels in Lehighton should be totally freaking out...up in weirdosville, in the wests...etc. all are pointing fingers at their kin....what sister had whose brother baby. Woohooo...you go Judy/Jeanette. I think they are having another?...stay tuned "who's is it anyway????" Oh Aaron, oh baby, oh baby....on air live!!

Got to love Transylvania, over the mountain boys and all!....in the family..bwak bwak bwak
dropthelines

Orefield, PA

#4 Jul 5, 2008
Fight the power!

http://www.dropthelines.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walnutport man who beat dad for flushing pot ge... (Dec '08) Feb 4 Bullied by joshs ... 59
News Dad who let child's teeth rot admits to assault... Jan 21 JACKASS 1
Pathmark Walnutport SOLD to Coligas SHOPRITE (Jul '12) Jan 20 Marciem 13
News Community Bulletin Board: April 20 : The Mornin... (Apr '07) Dec '17 Iliana 3
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Dec '17 pinda linda 13
News Heart project beat the odds Sep '17 life goes on 6
News Police shoot 100-pound pet pig (Aug '17) Sep '17 In good faith 3

Walnutport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages