Manslaughter charges head to court in...

Manslaughter charges head to court in Palmerton beating death -...

There are 25 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 31, 2007, titled Manslaughter charges head to court in Palmerton beating death -.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A prosecutor played a videotape of part of a deadly melee in downtown Palmerton today that showed a 17-year-old tackling a 63-year-old man, causing his head to smack off a sidewalk and contributing to his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Out of your mind

Stroudsburg, PA

#21 Sep 1, 2007
Rep is posting in the other thread, under different names too.

REP

Since: Jul 07

Annapolis, MD

#22 Sep 1, 2007
The story being told in the paper is the sobby Higgins side, once the courts are done the other half will come out. and all the lies that were being told by the police and the Higgins family hopefully will be written in the next story too
Just Wondering

Bethlehem, PA

#23 Sep 1, 2007
REP wrote:
The story being told in the paper is the sobby Higgins side, once the courts are done the other half will come out. and all the lies that were being told by the police and the Higgins family hopefully will be written in the next story too
Why are the police lieing?
just wondering

Stroudsburg, PA

#24 Sep 2, 2007
REP wrote:
FACT is NONE of this would have happend if that carton wasn't thrown!

How can the family not show emotion???
And the police, what lies?? or is it they are simply saying that these were punks?
Wait until the other 2 names are posted, I think people will have a field day saying all the run ins they had with the little punks.
Rob

Stroudsburg, PA

#25 Apr 30, 2009
I know this is a old topic....but Easton is an hour away from Palmerton...how and why are they even hanging out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slatington officials say too many children walk... (Mar '09) Apr 24 Justice 8
News Lehigh Twp. detective runs for district judge seat (Feb '09) Mar '18 Georgio 19
News Walnutport man who beat dad for flushing pot ge... (Dec '08) Feb '18 Bullied by joshs ... 59
News Dad who let child's teeth rot admits to assault... Jan '18 JACKASS 1
Pathmark Walnutport SOLD to Coligas SHOPRITE (Jul '12) Jan '18 Marciem 13
News Community Bulletin Board: April 20 : The Mornin... (Apr '07) Dec '17 Iliana 3
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Dec '17 pinda linda 13

Walnutport Jobs

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages