Man stabbed in head is listed as 'fai...

Man stabbed in head is listed as 'fair'; woman is charged

There are 13 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Man stabbed in head is listed as 'fair'; woman is charged. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

WALNUTPORT A Walnutport man was listed in fair condition late Wednesday with a stab wound to his head, and a 28-year-old woman who lived with him was arrested in the assault, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Cassie

Skippack, PA

#1 Jun 11, 2009
I thought white people didn't do this sort of thing..
Geo

Rhome, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2009
I bet she can play a great game of darts!!

According to police reports in court records, Jaegel told police she and Symer were fighting Tuesday night and threw items at each other.

Hellertown, PA

#3 Jun 11, 2009
Cassie wrote:
I thought white people didn't do this sort of thing..
Of course they do. In fact about 10% as often as minorities do.
Gene Pool Lifeguard

Slatington, PA

#5 Jun 11, 2009
Why does the MC keep running the same story, with the exception of upgrading the victim to fair?

Anything Else?
Storm

Catasauqua, PA

#6 Jun 11, 2009
So did the girlfriend Jaegel live in the same house with Symer ands his wife? How cozy.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#7 Jun 11, 2009
Storm wrote:
So did the girlfriend Jaegel live in the same house with Symer ands his wife? How cozy.
That's the way I'm reading this - interesting, huh?
Amy

Allentown, PA

#8 Jun 11, 2009
They update the information for people like YOU to read it NOSIE
tmt

Westminster, MD

#10 Jun 11, 2009
I was thinking threesome gone wrong. Either way its all fun and games until someone gets a knife to the head.
Storm wrote:
TREY

Allentown, PA

#12 Jun 11, 2009
BaaBaa BOOOO hiii
just sayin

AOL

#13 Jun 11, 2009
tmt wrote:
I was thinking threesome gone wrong. Either way its all fun and games until someone gets a knife to the head.<quoted text>
ahahaha!! very funny.
I was thinking the same thing--threesome gone bad.
Wonder what they were throwing at each other.
Jesse Sharpton

AOL

#15 Jun 11, 2009
Pure rednecks. And they say this stuff only happens in Allentown.If your wife and girlfriend live in the same house its only a matter of time before someone gets stabbed.
Chris

Whitehall, PA

#16 Jun 12, 2009
Leave it to Koury-$10k bail and yhe victim was med-evacedbut people with drug offenses get $75k bail. Get rid of the dune coon!
mom

Lansdowne, PA

#17 Jun 12, 2009
wasn't there a meth lab in walnutport?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) May 30 Nudist 29 165
News Towamensing Township Man Asked Woman For Ride T... (Dec '07) May '16 vote Trump 28
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Denno329 12
News Hiking trails (Jun '13) Mar '16 double aught buck... 2
News D&L trail marks 25 years (Aug '14) Mar '16 double aught buck... 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Trick-Or-Treat Nights in the Lehigh Valley -- t... (Oct '07) Mar '16 Veronica Vandersn... 259
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages